• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Gibberings ver. CCXIX - "what's new, c*nty chops?"

I've had a self imposed media black out since she died. I could only stand the coverage for about 15 minutes before I was done.

Still, we got an extra bank holiday out of it though. God bless ya Ma'm.

There is even speculation from some quarters that an extra bank holiday in honour of the queen might become a permanent fixture. We could certainly do with one, as with so many things us Brits badly lag behind most other "developed" countries with the paltry number of bank holidays we get given.

I wonder how many of the many household chores that i need to do, I will actually do today.

I've just put a load of washing on, and will probably wash the dishes too.

I consider those things the un-negotiable essentials. I do them every week. It hasn't always been like this. But I've developed those habits over the last few years. Dabbling with opiates as I have been recently can soon through throw those good habits into dissaray though. And I can soon end up living in chaos and disorder which I find very stressful. If I manage to not do the dishes or clothes when they need to be done. All very stupid of course as it's all completely self inflicted.

Things like hoovering, dusting,cleaning, general tidying???? Er I'm trying. I did have a run of a few months of managing to hoover every month. I was figuring that given my diabolical track record that a target of once a month was quite realistic and achievable. I made about 4 or 5 months too. Dropped off the last couple of months. Should get back on it. once a month is a lot better than never / once in a month of sundays.

Tidying and dusting? Maybe when my Dad comes to visit for Christmas dinner. The table in my front room currently has an insanely mountainous heap of assorted papers and debris. It's almost beginning to resemble something out of Close Encounters Of The Third Kind. (Anyone remember that, when Richard Dreyfus started making models in his house of his visions of where he'd seen the aliens landing?)

Last edited:
I bet there were more yanks and other assorted tourist ghouls in that queue than Brits...

rRCE3Nq.jpg

kFtCE5j.jpg

CN6qJpm.jpg

Had an aggressive Yorkshire Man, rightfully calling out a friend of mine earlier. Said friend was too pussy to answer said callout

So I went out instead. Was a hug fest really once he realized he couldn't hit me with his right hand and then I sat on his chest lol

We are friends now hahaha