• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
Having the obligatory airport pint now, not looking forward to the flight but at least its less than 4 hours.

This time tomorrow I'll be complaining that the Sahara is hot.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
It's fucking raining in marrakech init
fuck sake turn yer back for 45 mins and chinup's in Marrakesh, sick of it, where's my damn holiday

anyway, more to the point....and this is in no way sourcing, just retrieval really ...

...approach the Atlas mountains from your location, 2 miles from foot of the third mountain on the left you'll find a cave inhabited by a tribe of hashishins, the assassins of silence. Tell them (politely) that you've come for what's owed to the mancs from back in 1984, thank you kindly

chinup

Staff member
fuck sake turn yer back for 45 mins and chinup's in Marrakesh, sick of it, where's my damn holiday

anyway, more to the point....and this is in no way sourcing, just retrieval really ...

...approach the Atlas mountains from your location, 2 miles from foot of the third mountain on the left you'll find a cave inhabited by a tribe of hashishins, the assassins of silence. Tell them (politely) that you've come for what's owed to the mancs from back in 1984, thank you kindly
Well I'll be driving through there on my way to the desert so I'll see if we can make a quick pit stop but I can't guarantee I can give you what they give me!!

Jackal

Bluelighter
Another occasional drinking buddy left the planet today

Had a beer and a cigarette, went for a kip and died in his sleep

Mid 60's. Always thought he looked 20 years older

R.I.P ya old cunt

Last edited:

chinup

Staff member
@agi knocked on but they weren't in.

It's been fucking raining all day. We got delayed cos of a literal torrent that appeared in the road. In the fucking desert. Was a cool day though.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
@agi knocked on but they weren't in.

It's been fucking raining all day. We got delayed cos of a literal torrent that appeared in the road. In the fucking desert. Was a cool day though.
fucks sake, must've heard your accent and hid in the cellar

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Shamima Begum this morning on the telly......................

If I ever felt she looked like a weird Potato I'm even more sure now, humans have taken to having sex with random Veg they grow in their garden.

Jackal

Bluelighter
This afternoon is a classic example of the spirit being willing but the flesh being a cold sweat horrorshow with a mysteriously aching left knee