• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
Good luck with the tests

Thanks, results were actually pretty good though I'm getting referred to a physio cos I over breathe.
Idk about my life being one long holiday but it's not so bad
Getting up in the afternoon and going to bars every night is a pretty reasonable definition of holiday imo.

Jackal

Bluelighter
Thanks, results were actually pretty good though I'm getting referred to a physio cos I over breathe.

Getting up in the afternoon and going to bars every night is a pretty reasonable definition of holiday imo.
Good news, hope your physio is effective for you

Yeah, I have an interest in one of the bars I spend my time in past being a drinker and also atm my better half and kids are away to visit family so I'm kinda free, plus it is a big public holiday in this country this week

Jackal

Bluelighter
rat wars - you're a braver man than me (not difficult but still)

I'd be outta the room rapid

Imo, rats here seem cleaner than UK and euro sewer rats; weils disease isn't as prevalent, for example

It was hiding behind my fridge after it's initial escape and I flanked it from behind various kitchen fittings before managing to trap it in an adjacent toilet

Then, it tried to run out past me, and I somehow managed to stab it from reflex action and then put it out of it's misery quickly

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Imo, rats here seem cleaner than UK and euro sewer rats; weils disease isn't as prevalent, for example

It was hiding behind my fridge after it's initial escape and I flanked it from behind various kitchen fittings before managing to trap it in an adjacent toilet

Then, it tried to run out past me, and I somehow managed to stab it from reflex action and then put it out of it's misery quickly
If I somehow managed to corner a rat, I'd be visualising it flying at me somehow and ripping my throat out with gleeful fervour

I think our rats have got much worse since Brexit y'know. They're all roided pumped up patriotic fuckers now and, inexplicably, all vote Tory. Grim.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Yeah, I have an interest in one of the bars I spend my time in past being a drinker and also atm my better half and kids are away to visit family so I'm kinda free, plus it is a big public holiday in this country this week
yeah but

I can see where @chinup is coming from...your usual (when the fam is not away even heh) appears to be a riot of lates, beer/weed/coke/hookers/motorbikes/bars etc etc so yeah, you can see the holiday feels

Also fuck off, you'll be old one day, ya life-enjoying bast ;)