• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Arnold

Bluelighter
A Doberman Pincher I co-owned was so smart, she could read body language without being taught to do it.
She saved me from being robbed of several oz of weed once, she just jumped at the guy barking & spit was flying all over the place, she was on attack & wasn't playing.

The wanna be bad man ran into his car shouting for me to call the dog off, if I didn't keep her on a short lead she would have taken his throat out, turns out the cunt had a knife & when his hand went into his pocket he was gonna rob me. Somehow the dog "knew" & went to bite his face off to protect me, she didn't think about her own doggo safety it was automatic to save me at her own cost.
You tell me of a human who would do that?
They don't read body language, they can smell fear and anger and if that person makes eye contact they will go for them.

My previous malinois would growl at the corrupt cunt of a beat copper..nuff said...that dog was brilliant with 30 screaming excited kids around them he wouldn't bat an eyelid yet if if that cunt of a beat copper moved one foot forward he would rip him to shreds.

Arnold

Bluelighter
Depends which one out of the litter you get.

You get one owner type dogs, anything else they will bite including family members. Due to what I need them for I can't use one of them.
You get the other head strong one's gentle smart can be walked by other people etc...no scared of strangers but they will bite at the slightest 'fault'.
Both very high prey drive like you can't tire em out.

Then you have the friend with everybody type. Not good
Low prey drive type etc...

THen you have problem dogs, maltreated somewhere in their lives sometimes to make them more agressive.
Or just food agresssive due to not getting enough.

They are eager to learn so training is easy, if they don't want to learn something because they don't like it you might have to give it up.

I've got a lower prey drive one now, well for the ball that is, anything else that moves he wants to chase instantly, he's only just matured as he's a year and a half.
I'm not training him with anything right now I want him to become a bit more wild and confident, tail always low on the leash.
Seems to work a bit.
He escaped his kennel the other week and decided to attack the mailman's van in the morning...

Last edited:

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Depends which one out of the litter you get.

You get one owner type dogs, anything else they will bite including family members. Due to what I need them for I can't use one of them.
You get the other head strong one's gentle smart can be walked by other people etc...no scared of strangers but they will bite at the slightest 'fault'.
Both very high prey drive like you can't tire em out.

Then you have the friend with everybody type. Not good
Low prey drive type etc...

THen you have problem dogs, maltreated somewhere in their lives sometimes to make them more agressive.
Or just food agresssive due to not getting enough.

They are eager to learn so training is easy, if they don't want to learn something because they don't like it you might have to give it up.

I've got a lower prey drive one now, well for the ball that is, anything else that moves he wants to chase instantly, he's only just matured as he's a year and a half.
I'm not training him with anything right now I want him to become a bit more wild and confident, tail always low on the leash.
Seems to work a bit.
He escaped his kennel the other week and decided to attack the mailman's van in the morning...
They seem great dogs, I found this the other day & I've never seen a dog who knows so many words & can walk backwards too!!!!!

On another video he says the same as you about the ball, his dog is totally obsessed with the ball & rolls over, plays dead, walks on it's back legs etc ALL for a ball, it seems a good trade off in my view. You get a dog that can do amazing tricks like walk in reverse & will do everything you say right away just so you can throw it a ball.

Where do I sign up for one?...........

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Jesus wept did anyone else see that new TV show called Peckham's Finest on ITV2 the other day?
That part of London looks such a dump, the people did my head in & anyone who is running a community event then says over the mic "If you don't know this dance you aint from Peckham" well what I saw of te place I'd be bloody PROUD I'm not from there.

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter
Jesus wept did anyone else see that new TV show called Peckham's Finest on ITV2 the other day?
That part of London looks such a dump, the people did my head in & anyone who is running a community event then says over the mic "If you don't know this dance you aint from Peckham" well what I saw of te place I'd be bloody PROUD I'm not from there.

Haven't and wouldn't watch it but I know Peckham so you made me look the programme up.

a BMX coach, Radio DJ, fashion boutique owner, dance teacher and choreographer, body positive coach and influencer, drag performer, barista, street food chefs, a DJ and promoter and a salon owner.

Screams wank doesn't it?

They are described as 'aspirational' people, which also screams wank.

And all this totally represents what Peckham has become. Don't get me wrong, it always was a shithole, but for different reasons. Situated in the gap between Brixton and NotLondon it was a poor (poverty) area with nothing in it. Now it's been gentrified but instead of giving something to the poor people who live there, it's just priced them out with the usual skinny latte bollocks and ridiculous rents.

And a shite TV show.

F.U.B.A.R.

Sr. Moderator: BDD, OD, EADD, LAVA
Staff member

Sez it all...

Arnold

Bluelighter
Where do I sign up for one?...........
That is youtube.
I've said it before they are not for everybody.

They are very smart pack animals and they will sniff out the slightest trace of weakness.
They are always fighting/attempting to be pack leader.
If you are weak, do not know how to handle him and correct him within the shortest amount of time he will do as he pleases in the house.
He will take you walkies and will be king of the house.

If you're mentally weak the dog can attack anything that comes close to you or if you're scared a lot the dog will instinctively take over.

Do NOT put a dog through that, it wouldn't be the first time that a malinois would have to be put down because of an incompetent moron owner.

Some people suggest them as therapy dogs, I strongly disagree due to the above. People will get hurt and the dog will be put down.
In France a Malinois is a weapon in law aka your dog bites someone you will be charged accordingly with using a weapon.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
You inhabit the West Midlands :ROFLMAO:

That is all

Jackal

Bluelighter
It appears to be a point of pride with my friends from the UK as to who "had it harder" on the way up

"That ain't shit mate; my old man died when he was 7, but he's such an ard cunt like them all around our way that he survived to be 77, eee up the geordies lad"

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
It appears to be a point of pride with my friends from the UK as to who "had it harder" on the way up

"That ain't shit mate; my old man died when he was 7, but he's such an ard cunt like them all around our way that he survived to be 77, eee up the geordies lad"
my parents sold me to a Liberian warlord at the age of 3.

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member

have also noticed this.

but i fucking love being middle class and really can't understand why i'd want to have a worse up bringing. imagine if i'd have had real problems on top of entrenched mental health issues presenting at a very early age.

Jackal

Bluelighter
Middle class is an endangered species in the current financial climate

Get some land, hold onto that shit, arable land is the greatest generational gift to a family looking to the next century or more imo

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
whats arable now probably won't be in a hundred years given climate change etc.

as things stand the best i can promise any future generatons of chinups is that i'll try not to be in debt too badly when i die.