• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
what do you mean by defective?
where do i start.... he's just not very intelligent and he's overly coddled (my fault completely). i've just moved house and while my other cat was chill as fuck about it cos she's moved loads, he hid in his basket for 4 hours. and the next day in my wardrobe for 5 hours. i spent £50 on cat calming shit in the pet shop for him cos i felt so bad.

when he first started learning the cat flap, he learned how to get in through it straight away. he wouldn't go out through it for months. he was fine going out if i opened the door the cat flap was in. he is now relearning the cat flap all over just cos its a new one.

he pees in the hall and even sometimes poos.

he squeaks at night.

he gets spooked by the slightest thing.

compared to my other cat and all the cats i had growing up, he's just a bit less functional. except when it comes to hunting. he will catch rats and pigeons. don't get me wrong, i love him to absolute bits, i've been cuddling him the past hour and a half in fact, but he's an annoying little fucker and a bit of a handful.

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
where do i start.... he's just not very intelligent and he's overly coddled (my fault completely). i've just moved house and while my other cat was chill as fuck about it cos she's moved loads, he hid in his basket for 4 hours. and the next day in my wardrobe for 5 hours. i spent £50 on cat calming shit in the pet shop for him cos i felt so bad.

when he first started learning the cat flap, he learned how to get in through it straight away. he wouldn't go out through it for months. he was fine going out if i opened the door the cat flap was in. he is now relearning the cat flap all over just cos its a new one.

he pees in the hall and even sometimes poos.

he squeaks at night.

he gets spooked by the slightest thing.

compared to my other cat and all the cats i had growing up, he's just a bit less functional. except when it comes to hunting. he will catch rats and pigeons. don't get me wrong, i love him to absolute bits, i've been cuddling him the past hour and a half in fact, but he's an annoying little fucker and a bit of a handful.
sounds like smudge my old cat smudge could do real damage his claws were the sharpest and most painful I've ever felt and all he did was to out all the time fighting with other cats and you would just here then going at it all night I can laugh about it now but it did get annoying sadly when we moved and let him out we never seen him again but he's a tough cat so I knows he out there somewhere he was dopey though lol to the point you just felt sorry for him sometimes but all that cat did was go out for days come in eat go sleep eat and repeat and I know all make cats do this but he literally did nothing else and he was built like a tank I should of called him rocky instead I'll see if I can find a photo to show you

your cat sounds next level though don't know what to suggest but maybe a lot of it is just the way he is just tell him off verbally when he does something he shouldn't and hopefully he will fall in line

chinup

Staff member
owwww smudge sounds amazing!! what a little character. they are little people.

and yeah wolfie is next level. but he's hilarious even when he's exasperating.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Got this today out of the cash I got for my birthday & it's honestly so good. I had a sample of "proper" grain mash moonshine too but it was horrific, it was only 50%abv / 100 proof but I hated it.

This is 25%abv / 50 proof but it's so smooth & the Toffee tone to it really sets it off against the raw mash in it. They have several others flavoured ones which I'd be quite happy to drink also.

This would make a great Xmas gift for someone & they will be very happy with it I promise you.

@mal3volent 😉🥃
The fact they are dancing to a hillbillies anthem about illegal alcohol outside a church sets this off for me 🤣🤣🤣❤️

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
FFS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

14892034709_2108edeb44_z.jpg

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter

StoneHappyMonday

Bluelighter

The only weird thing about this is they expect to get the timing right, "yeah, we're tripping, give birth now ok?"

But besides that, and the fact it's on craigslist (I'm sure they'll get takers), it's not so weird.

I've seen two live births. One was my son, the other a cow in a field. Both produced the most amazing emotion inside me of seeing life come into action. There is truly no feeling like that. Immensely good enough without mushrooms, but I can imagine seeing that on mushrooms being suitably mind-blowing. So not that mad.

Arnold

Bluelighter
I did find a few more vendors selling em so they probably ain't bs.

1g of powder for about 90 to a 110 euro's? Sounds legit?

The 40mg tabs from 3.6 to 5.4 euro's a piece.

Edit found 1g for 60 euro's.

Last edited:

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Oh God, I've had it from syrup & also pure powder before & I found it near equal in terms of horror to Datura.

What's the difference between normal DXM & that stuff with an e at the end? I bet the "e" stands for "Eeeuuuurrrggghhhh" or possible "extra evil"

chinup

Staff member
You izn't allowed as you've been on a good track which you should stick to!
i know. i need to get back to sobriety fully. am so fed up. was feeling very down last night. well still am tbh.

any of you listened to american vigilante? just found it and i'm kinda obsessed but anyone got any idea whether or not its actually true?