• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Jackal

Bluelighter
genuine question jackal does your wife know about you seeing prostitiutes? how you you feel if she did the same?

i never felt guilt over the punters with wedding rings but i always hoped their wives were getting some elsewhere too.
Technically we are unmarried, just habit to refer to her as "wife"

We have an agreement for over ten years now that we can both do what we want as long as 1: no relationship with others, 2: practice safe sex and 3: nobody/nothing comes home/all kept discreet

If she has a shag somewhere that's cool as long as above ^ is followed. It works both ways

So far that has been adhered to, and as mentioned earlier I am far less prolific this year and last compared to any year since 2007 or 2008, In fact I'm almost fucking celibate this year. Just me and my right hand. . .

Jackal

Bluelighter
Some twisted fuck used eating a cannabis cookie as defence for his client killing a woman, successfully

Needs a retrial. He probably did it in cold blood

steewith2ees

Bluelight Crew
the piss artist formerly known as stevesircull (th
Some twisted fuck used eating a cannabis cookie as defence for his client killing a woman, successfully

Needs a retrial. He probably did it in cold blood

This your neck of the woods? (you in Asia Jackal or did I imagine that?) What a terrible defence. If it was one of those sometime kangaroo courts with 3 judges or some shit there could be corruption more than ineptitude at play. If I am well off the mark and it happened in the UK or 'Western' court in front of a jury, it still does not change the fact that this is a total travesty if being stoned is the defendants excuse for an admitted homicide and I am at a loss.

With no extra evidence I doubt they will be able to do him properly, double jeopardy or some shit where you cannot be tried again following an aquittal.

Arnold

Bluelighter
T+0:00 Dissolved 200mg of weighed slightly-tan DMXE powder in 20ml water, spraying 2ml in my mouth for a 20mg dose. Solution tastes slightly bitter but easy to swallow with some water. Supplemented with Alpha-Lipoic Acid (500mg, antioxidant) an hour earlier to minimize potential neuro-toxicity.
Got to be a fucking yank trip report.

I'm just reading this guinea pig crap to get a sense of how much of this crap to put up the pooter without too many adverse effects.

I iz cleva geeza innit.

Jackal

Bluelighter
This your neck of the woods? (you in Asia Jackal or did I imagine that?) What a terrible defence. If it was one of those sometime kangaroo courts with 3 judges or some shit there could be corruption more than ineptitude at play. If I am well off the mark and it happened in the UK or 'Western' court in front of a jury, it still does not change the fact that this is a total travesty if being stoned is the defendants excuse for an admitted homicide and I am at a loss.

With no extra evidence I doubt they will be able to do him properly, double jeopardy or some shit where you cannot be tried again following an aquittal.
British Court yesterday

Cunt even "looks" guilty

Plus a very convenient precedent has now been set by the tory court

chinup

Sr. Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
British Court yesterday

Cunt even "looks" guilty

oh well i know from experience the british 'justice' system gives zero shits about violence against women.

just point out though we do have separation of judiciary and legislature. this isn't the cuntservatives fault per se, though i'm sure if i gave it a minute i'd think of a way.

but seriously fucking weed man? like i am pretty sure that most of us on here could provide expert testimony that it doesn't make you do a murder.

BelleRed

Bluelighter
British Court yesterday

Cunt even "looks" guilty

But didn't the experts hsve a 17-minute phone call as evidence that the man was psychotic at the time? I'm not exactly a fan of prohibition but today's weed is known to make some people suffer reactions like this. I would never let my daughter take weed.

There was an assembly about homophobia in Lilvibe's school which was blatantly targrting her. Nothing about saying somebody's mam is a scrounger though. They don't care about victimising people on benefits.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
But didn't the experts hsve a 17-minute phone call as evidence that the man was psychotic at the time? I'm not exactly a fan of prohibition but today's weed is known to make some people suffer reactions like this. I would never let my daughter take weed.

There was an assembly about homophobia in Lilvibe's school which was blatantly targrting her. Nothing about saying somebody's mam is a scrounger though. They don't care about victimising people on benefits.
You'll have no say in the matter if she chooses to do so, and if you present as being strongly against it you'll make her more likely to consume it. Unfortunate but true.

Anyway I'm gonna get very stoned soon and perhaps undertake some money-spinning crime as it's clearly a free pass to do whatever ya like now with no consequence, result!

chinup

Staff member
yeah its wonderfully naive to think you have that amount of control over your child.

my parents never let me smoke weed. when my mum caught me skinning up, 5 years after my first spliff, she let me go and smoke it outside of the house, she just didn't want me doing it on her property. then she asked me if i'd ever taken any pills. i said yes. she asked if i'd do it again. i said yes. end of conversation til 10 years later when i was nodding out at my birthday lunch.

wish i'd listened to my parents tbh but i guess i'd just have gone even deeper into anorexia to compensate and that shit sucks.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
260168236_420931886338636_294121410955563504_n.jpg

BelleRed

Bluelighter
I'll raise my child the way I want to, nd I know she'd never take weed. She's smart enough to know it's not worth it, she's Christian and she's on the autistic spectrum so it's a very bad idea. If she did then I'd call the police on her and get her to tell them who sold it. God forbid that wpuld ever happen.

Arnold

Bluelighter
Jesus fucking christ does dmxe taste even more fucing vile than mxe holy fucking shit like you licked the inside of the bowl clean which had been disinfected by bleach and other umpteen other chemical cleaning products.

Mxe wasn't nice but it pales into insignificance to this crap.

I hope it is dmxe and not some ohter fucking junk powder stuff.

snorting mxe was harsh but doable no way I'm putting this shit up my nose.

Arnold

Bluelighter
T+10 minutes
Not yet reached roflcopter stage yet and I'll be avoiding that one if I can help it. I iz sensible innit.

Nae bad dmxe time to put some pumping choons on.

Got to love the interweb anonimytiy yeah whateva i iz seeing double innit all for the lulz lulz.

Ps: cunt is wankered within 10 minutes lulz

Arnold

Bluelighter
dmxe is mxe light version it clearly lacks stuff
I'm in need of a top up
I have to admit though I love this stuff it takes you places, you go travelling.

chinup

Staff member
I'll raise my child the way I want to, nd I know she'd never take weed. She's smart enough to know it's not worth it, she's Christian and she's on the autistic spectrum so it's a very bad idea. If she did then I'd call the police on her and get her to tell them who sold it. God forbid that wpuld ever happen.
nobody is saying its a good idea.

i'm autistic too. it was a bad idea for me though i don't think that's related to autism. but the fact is, once she moves out, you won't know unless her drug use escalates to the extent that its noticeable. you have clearly done what you can to raise her with good values so that will stand her in good stead, regardless of whether she adheres to your wishes for her.