• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: F.U.B.A.R. | chinup |
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Yeh.

Now you know who the daddy is...
3-A1-DE6-B3-252-F-46-DF-9-E90-E523433174-AD.jpg

Arnold

Bluelighter
Woke wtf is that tosser shit all about.

We used to call them emo's I believe and woke's are the prodigy of emo's imo.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

pinkpapaver

Bluelighter
Yes true that. My little rather big lady likes to flex a bit of intimidation at people she doesnt like the look of. Her intimidatuon is just walking past them at close quarters and sniffing them, she sniffa wronfmg dudes out easy. But ive had to pull her out of walking up to people, uts the unpredictability of peopple bothers me they flail or go kick her cos shes invaded her space she will start the jum p im sure.
Any way got herbout of the habit.
Shes a great dog and im no great typer. Laters

MsDiz

Bluelighter
sorry to hear about your son @MsDiz - i have salbutamol and usr ceterizine daily in hayfever season... which is like april to august for me. they're trying me on a steroid inhaler too.

its really frustrating that the NHS won't offer me immunotherapy for the main things that they themselves have confirmed, because i'm not totally debilitated daily. if something like what happened to me earlier in the summer happens somewhere where i can't get an ambulance easily i could die. i wish i could afford to get it privately.

but yeah, its weird, the fact that apparently my lung function wasn't affected (based on the thing where they analyse the reaction to vbrations while breathing normally) when i felt like i could barely breathe during the mannitol challenge makes me feel like i'm somehow faking the whole thing and wasting everyones time. i'm lucky that i met the criteria for a study they are running otherwise i wouldn't even have qualified for the intensity of investigation they are doing.
Have you any other inhalers? The preventer inhaler might be useful for you and maybe a fluticasone nasal spray.

I’d also probably ask whether to switch antihistamines if ceterizine isn’t doing a good enough job.

I’m sorry they aren’t treating your properly. That absolutely sucks.

It’s definitely not in your head though. Keep advocating for yourself! Don’t let them walk over you.

Hopefully the study will help.

hylite

Bluelighter
Hi. How's Ire thisvtime of the year. I bet it's pretty.

They are getting ready to lock it down over here again. I think. Maybe.

It's good to hear from you and your help.

I now feel like I am suffering from depression
but I sure do try to find ways to cope.

I hope all just goes well for us no matter where we might be.

Is it green there right now ? 😁

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
Have you any other inhalers? The preventer inhaler might be useful for you and maybe a fluticasone nasal spray.

I’d also probably ask whether to switch antihistamines if ceterizine isn’t doing a good enough job.

I’m sorry they aren’t treating your properly. That absolutely sucks.

It’s definitely not in your head though. Keep advocating for yourself! Don’t let them walk over you.

yes the steroid inhaler is the preventer one. not heard of that nasal spray but will ask about it, might be the one they mentioned i should try in the spring.

and yes i will advocate for myself. its been said multiple times that the symptoms seem to be arising from my throat rather than my lungs so i'm just really hoping after all this they will finally send me to an ENT.

MsDiz

Bluelighter
yes the steroid inhaler is the preventer one. not heard of that nasal spray but will ask about it, might be the one they mentioned i should try in the spring.

and yes i will advocate for myself. its been said multiple times that the symptoms seem to be arising from my throat rather than my lungs so i'm just really hoping after all this they will finally send me to an ENT.
Have you still got your tonsils?

MsDiz

Bluelighter
Hi. How's Ire thisvtime of the year. I bet it's pretty.

They are getting ready to lock it down over here again. I think. Maybe.

It's good to hear from you and your help.

I now feel like I am suffering from depression
but I sure do try to find ways to cope.

I hope all just goes well for us no matter where we might be.

Is it green there right now ? 😁
I’m well Hylite!

Ireland is a bit brown right now due to autumn but it’s pretty. It’s mild and not as cold as it should be though! I even have daffodils coming up and it’s December! They usually don’t come up until feb at least! Weird!

I’m so sorry you’re suffering at the moment, I get pretty depressed this time of year due to the light but I have a SAD lamp and I take a vitamin D supplement that helps a lot. Maybe you could look into taking one? It could help! I’m glad you’re proactive and finding ways to cope, that’s a good attitude to have!

MsDiz

Bluelighter
yes

also nuts you have daffodils coming up. i have buds on a clematis. almost as if the climate is changing and plants don't know what to do any more.
Yeah it’s probably a lot to do with the tonsils also! They just collect so much crap!

The climate has changed completely. This was the mildest November we’ve ever had. So strange. I still have roses blooming!

hylite

Bluelighter
a SAD lamp and . . a vitamin D supplement that helps a lot.
That explains why I feel so much better when I am outside. (outdoors)

I don't even have the energy to cry my eyes out anymore.

I just sit there and pout. I don't care because nothing goes right anyway. Unless I sit there and pray.

But then there is the rest of the time when I have deal with consequences. I need to try harder. But I just keep saying tomorrow. Yes one day at a time.

But I don't even want to do anything. And when I do I can't. My Spanish lessons went right to the shitter too.

Any way it really really was too good to hear from you. Thank you so much. That meant the world to me and really DID make my day. ♡

But at the same time I am a dud. Because I am really good at it. Since my wrist is torn up and swollen and doesn't work good I haven't been myself.

It's going to take forever to get rid of this inflammation. Stay healthy ! It's the most important thing imho. These days.

Hope we all stay strong and make it to hot ass Summertime and green with blue sky again. 😁👅

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R
Staff member
@Arnold not surprised. i had my first drug education in primary school. all they needed to say was these things make you feel nice and i gave zero shits about the consequences.

pretty sad for a 10 year old but the same school bollocked me every time i just walked out cos the bullying they were doing nothing about was too much for me to cope with. so they coulda like made my life less shit so i was less tempted by literally anything intoxicating.