• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
particularly from buddhist persepctives as they make most sense to me
Personally I'd say look into Chögyam Trungpa the Buddhist meditation master and holder of both the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages personally.
The stuff that came out of Tibet blows my mind & it's rare I'm impressed these days but this guy was something else.

Also Babaji Bob Kindler has so much stuff out, I found him via BATGP (Buddha at the gas pump podcast) & his interview blew my mind, this guy is still alive & putting stuff out, I was deeply impressed in his views.

272288343_1389999784774264_825557552244161771_n.jpg

Personally I'd say look into Chögyam Trungpa the Buddhist meditation master and holder of both the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages personally.
The stuff that came out of Tibet blows my mind & it's rare I'm impressed these days but this guy was something else.

Also Babaji Bob Kindler has so much stuff out, I found him via BATGP (Buddha at the gas pump podcast) & his interview blew my mind, this guy is still alive & putting stuff out, I was deeply impressed in his views.
thanks!!

i'll check them out when i am not too tired to think

Mmm STOICAY Dooley is as hot and strangely annoying at the same time as she ever has been.

She's doing a thing about stalking on BBC appropriately enough...

Wonder if she's ever tried MDPV

lotta people died. lotta people got on with their lives.

we are working to increase traffic but google fucking us over didn't help. moaning about the old days probably doesn't help newcomers engage either.

anyway, i came in here to say RIP Thich Nhat Hanh, may you be free from suffering.

this is the emptiest i've ever felt about the death of someone i've never met. i've read a few of his books and inspirational and other such tired cliches just can't cut it.
ive heard on occasion from a few people here that they bitch about the noobs, seems like the new people got to fit certain bill, oh well the ones i see putting down new members always so bitter and bitching about something so doesnt surprise me

I don't use social media, but I still love posting here.

That said I do have a kind of weird psychological burnout that hits me on bluelight, so I tend to come and go. I think I'm just a mystery, an enigma or something cool like that, though.

BTW my BL burnout isn't anything particular, nothing triggers it. Just a kind of weird mind thing where I seem to disappear and don't feel into posting.
same for me, the social media part

Mmm STOICAY Dooley is as hot and strangely annoying at the same time as she ever has been.

She's doing a thing about stalking on BBC appropriately enough...

Wonder if she's ever tried MDPV
FFS!!!

I laughed so hard then I not only laughed out loud I also grunted at the end & people are looking at me like I'm mentally ill.
That is honestly in my book one of the best things I seen on here in ages & I can sadly relate to it a bit too well.

Way to much PV (or Pervert powder as a name I tagged it with) caused me to make a few mistakes on it, one I can never live down was to assume my mates ex was into something a little niche in the bedroom, I made a little error one day after being awake for 4 days & it didn't work out well for me sadly.

I don't think she's that posh but I have a feeling her broad cockney accent is a troiful affected, ain't it??

She is an annoying little sod, but I really like her documentaries and she makes for good eye candy and you all should think so too.

Can a android get corrupted from a microdisk being transferred from another 'droid ??

I think it may or may not be able to happen. 🤣

never had it rough.

Interpret as you like.
My mind went to one place when I read that & even a Catholic priest would kick me out the booth if I told him what I was thinking of.
I have some very horrific nights off my nut on weird stims & her on the telly, yeah I am sick I know folks.

popping-bubbley-bubbles.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.