• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I'm the only Timesuck addict on here? Out of all the podcasts out there this is amazing & I've been checking their stuff out each Monday for 18 months.
Dam Cummins is a comic in the style of George Carlin & he takes that "srtyle" intro his podcast, his great as he goes into detail about the subject first, he made the Liberia Civil Wars funny & anyone who can get a laugh out of General Buttnaked is quite something & his stuff on some of the cults is excellent, when you can laugh at Ed Kemper that's a skill.

Anyway I got this one yesterday & it's one of the best, not only is it on the most interesting parts of the USA it also goes into detail about some really fucking odd creatures, I cannot suggest this one so much & once you get into Timesuck all other podcasts are 3rd rate.

@mal3volent you came t mind yesterday on hearing this, the one creature who's meant to kill people by spinning , it hits the person & turns them into liquid as it smashes humans so hard it turns them to paste, the monster then drinks what is left, some proper moonshine drinking must have been going on when the hunters made that beast up.
The Whirling Whimpus is sssssoooooo funny.

"The Flatwoods Monster. The Whirling Whimpus. Devil Dogs and Sheepsquatch. The Virginia Moonshine Man-Possum, GreenBrier Skink-Skank, the Tiddle-Whisper Dragon of Johnson City, the Rocky Branch Giant Rape-Beetle, the Snallygaster. Which one of these are cryptids thought to exist by people in Appalachia? Which are creatures I made up for this episode? How do you say Appalachia? What does it mean to be Appalachian? Why does the hillbilly stereotype come from Appalachia? Why is the banjo associated with Appalachia? Today we look into a lot of cryptids and also learn a great deal about the land that stretches from Canada all the down to Georgia. Enjoy!

Thanks again for allowing the 2021 Bad Magic Giving Tree to be such a success! We raised $49,000 through a combination of Patreon, fan, and personal donation. And now 198 children are going to receive the presents they would have otherwise never received. Nimrod is very fucking pleased. :)

Watch the Suck on YouTube:

Appalachia though . . . whoa
Check out The Whirling Whimpus, I'm not making this shit up.
I 100% BELIEVE in ghosts, Spirits etc but this damn thing is beyond absurd, I laughed so hard when I learned of it & that people actually believe it is real.

Not sure if I'm the only Timesuck addict on here? Out of all the podcasts out there this is amazing & I've been checking their stuff out each Monday for 18 months.
Dam Cummins is a comic in the style of George Carlin & he takes that "srtyle" intro his podcast, his great as he goes into detail about the subject first, he made the Liberia Civil Wars funny & anyone who can get a laugh out of General Buttnaked is quite something & his stuff on some of the cults is excellent, when you can laugh at Ed Kemper that's a skill.

Anyway I got this one yesterday & it's one of the best, not only is it on the most interesting parts of the USA it also goes into detail about some really fucking odd creatures, I cannot suggest this one so much & once you get into Timesuck all other podcasts are 3rd rate.

@mal3volent you came t mind yesterday on hearing this, the one creature who's meant to kill people by spinning , it hits the person & turns them into liquid as it smashes humans so hard it turns them to paste, the monster then drinks what is left, some proper moonshine drinking must have been going on when the hunters made that beast up.
The Whirling Whimpus is sssssoooooo funny.

"The Flatwoods Monster. The Whirling Whimpus. Devil Dogs and Sheepsquatch. The Virginia Moonshine Man-Possum, GreenBrier Skink-Skank, the Tiddle-Whisper Dragon of Johnson City, the Rocky Branch Giant Rape-Beetle, the Snallygaster. Which one of these are cryptids thought to exist by people in Appalachia? Which are creatures I made up for this episode? How do you say Appalachia? What does it mean to be Appalachian? Why does the hillbilly stereotype come from Appalachia? Why is the banjo associated with Appalachia? Today we look into a lot of cryptids and also learn a great deal about the land that stretches from Canada all the down to Georgia. Enjoy!

Thanks again for allowing the 2021 Bad Magic Giving Tree to be such a success! We raised $49,000 through a combination of Patreon, fan, and personal donation. And now 198 children are going to receive the presents they would have otherwise never received. Nimrod is very fucking pleased. :)

Watch the Suck on YouTube:

my grandpa never went to church but he believed in what he called "haints" and he loved to tell me and my brother stories to scare the shit out of us. Where they lived it was just farmland so there were old abandoned houses/buildings/barns etc everywhere. Anytime we were outside at night or camping or whatever and we heard a noise he always had a fucked up explanation 😂

aQklE4u.jpg

pHwlD6X.jpg

my grandpa never went to church but he believed in what he called "haints" and he loved to tell me and my brother stories to scare the shit out of us. Where they lived it was just farmland so there were old abandoned houses/buildings/barns etc everywhere. Anytime we were outside at night or camping or whatever and we heard a noise he always had a fucked up explanation 😂
I knew a bit about the history of that part of the USA but Dan goes into some detail about the Indian tribes who were there first, the amount of Irish & scottish folks who went there after was alot higher than I first knew, my figures & data were wrong it would seem.

The history of that part of the USA even going back to Native Indian times is mad, it honestly sounds one of the most haunted parts of the whole USA.

What did piss me off with this episode is how he takes the piss out of the accent, I personally LOVE the way people speak there, the part of the UK I am from we have a very unique accent too which the rest of England laugh at & if I am around other old folks from The Black Country I can speak a type of English people from London would have no idea what we are saying. In many ways The Appalachia is so close to the part of England I live at, we are urban hillbillie types in many ways & I am DAMN PROUD of it too.

Sorry for the random vid - as a civil aviation nerd I was aware that commercial jets have had this capability for decades (albeit only available to Captains when pilot flying) but this is just nuts....

@mal3volent @Nurse Ratched

Welcome to Jo-Berg, South Africia.

My favourite photographer ever Roger Ballen who Die Antwoord do loads of work with made two short films on the "outsider life" in South Africia, this is my favourite one. I know this may seem "staged" or fake but I promise you it isn't, all the places are squats, the people are "special" shall we say but they are legit people, this isn't actors.

"Ben can't believe his eye with all these people round here" =D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.