• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
my therapist said I should speak to my psychiatrist and psychologist that I will be starting with soon
hang on is the pysychiatrist and psychologist the same person or are they separate?

If you're gonna be seeing a psychiatrist, and a therapist and also a psychologist at the same time we need to be more wary of nuclear war coming from bonny Scotland than from Putin I reckon

... those disciplines often tend not to see eye-to-eye...to say the least!

hang on is the pysychiatrist and psychologist the same person or are they separate?
Lol! I am currently seeing an addiction CBT therapist. He was only seeing me for another six sessions in he meantime untill my referral to psychology. He isn't qualified to diagnose people but he said to mention to psychiatrist and psychologist about me being a weird kid etc lol. I have been referred on to psychology through my gp but first have an appointment to see psychiatrist as they want to see me first. I dunno I'm a little confused as well. Only have a few sessions left unfortunately with him doing the CBT which really helps, plus we bonded over tunes plus he's not judgemental bout weed and psychedelics or anything really, he just gets me - hope my new psychologist will be as good.

Last edited:
Yups that is him, minimum 2.5 miles plus his running of the leash time. Minimum an hour an day.
Normally it's 4.4 miles plus his running of the leash time. This is two hours a day every day.

Nopes he can't do cool tricks unless you put escaping his kennel under cool tricks or attacking anything that moves which he doesn't know under cool tricks.
I was thinking of getting one, so many people give them up sadly.
I have plenty of space to let the damn thing run it's paws till they smoke.

I've got plenty of time to show it how to do cool stuff, they have such an active mind they need to be worked, after all it's in their genetics as they are "working dogs" so they need to be active each day & be let off to run so they don't go mad.

It must be horrific for a dog like that to be taken as a normal house pet & not worked hard.
People imho really need to learn about the breed they pick in my view.

Starting a small business as a side hustle next week, rented a premises yesterday

Not certain of viability but nobody else is doing this, and rent is low so will run a three month trial to assess profitability vs effort scale

Starting a small business as a side hustle next week, rented a premises yesterday

Not certain of viability but nobody else is doing this, and rent is low so will run a three month trial to assess profitability vs effort scale
If it’s not costing a whole lot of time/money, it’s worth a punt. Wish you well with your endeavour 👍🏻

Depends on what your side hustle is mate. If it's renting out stray dogs to European perverts, then you're in for the win fella... :cool:

It's low labor, hopefully it's busy enough to pay for itself after 12 to 16 weeks, then it would become self sustainable and maybe make profit

I know it's ungentlemanly to ask a ladies' age, but I'm no fuckin gentleman. So how many rings have you got in yer trunk?
apf was correct to within one year, i'm now 36 fml.
1. I'm permanently skint
3. I'm such a piece of working class scum that the pinnacle of my life is Pizza, vodka and Karpackie - those good old British staples 😉
i think these two might be related.
4. Who wants to mingle with them forrins?
i once went on a birthday trip to liverpool. not while i was living in wazza mind you that would be pure madness. but you can be a tourist literally anywhere with a couple of things to look at and have fun.
awesome, belated happy! Judging from your body clock comments and my general maturity-ometer I'm gonna guess that this was your 35th birthday - I wouldn't bet my house on it (I can't anyway cos dinnae own one) but I'd bet substantially that I'm in a 2 year either way range

an offspring of mine happens to be going Lisbon inna couple of weeks and I have no doubt whatsoever will also be fancy dining as said offspring is an intense foody.

I'm partial to very high quality drugs. I have an offspring partial to very high quality food (the soon-to-be Lisbon loafer), and another partial to very high quality drugs and food.

always draw the fucking short straw innit ;)

EDIT hang on - a fucking tile museum :ROFLMAO:Autistic Taureans ftw... you're text book
you were almost bang on!!

sounds like you done good by your offspring. hope they enjoy lisbon. will need to be into endless hills mind.

the tile museum was fucking mint!! in general the tiles weren't as good as the ones i saw in iran, where i first discovered tiles can be cool. as the islamic influence on the portugeuse waned they got this idea of drawing people on tiles, but they were really bad at drawing people. i might post some pics later if i can be arsed.

we then also went to a water museum which was also cool but again not as cool as the one in iran. getting some water out of some springs is never going to be as impressive as routing it from the mountains via qanats and using them to air condition as well as provide water for your desert city.

anyway, back in england now. was a good trip, fucking broke the bank but worth it.

also, on my birthday, the little piss terrorist pissed on the upstairs carpet. he has never done this before, always on the laminate downstairs. thankfully cos i was 100s of miles away i did not have to deal with it.

we thought he had a code. a man's gotta have a code, right?

also, on my birthday, the little piss terrorist pissed on the upstairs carpet. he has never done this before, always on the laminate downstairs. thankfully cos i was 100s of miles away i did not have to deal with it.

we thought he had a code. a man's gotta have a code, right?

You're lucky he didn't shit in your stereo headphones.

There's one for the 'Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers' fans out there... :p

Last edited:
Such a nice day, spent it going in & out of a blissful nod from good quality smack & learning about the philosophical teachings of Diogenes from Greece, that guy is so excellent. I've become obsessed with his logic & behaviour today.

Such a nice day, spent it going in & out of a blissful nod from good quality smack & learning about the philosophical teachings of Diogenes from Greece, that guy is so excellent. I've become obsessed with his logic & behaviour today.
didn't he live in a barrel?

what was his logic?

i can see no logic in living in a barrel. i know a load of christian guys lived on columns too, the stylites, one even rejected a crude shelter as too luxurious (i think inspired by the poverty of christ). i can at least see the logic in being a nutty religious fanatic and therefore depriving yourself. but why did he do it?

or, am i thinking of a different guy?

didn't he live in a barrel?

what was his logic?

i can see no logic in living in a barrel. i know a load of christian guys lived on columns too, the stylites, one even rejected a crude shelter as too luxurious (i think inspired by the poverty of christ). i can at least see the logic in being a nutty religious fanatic and therefore depriving yourself. but why did he do it?

or, am i thinking of a different guy?
This wraps it up in 5 minutes.
Upset by Society? Start pissing on the people you disagree with. Maybe live in a wooden tub totally naked in the middle of the market, maybe throw your own shit at people if they moan how badly you smell as you refuse to wash etc....

This wraps it up in 5 minutes.
Upset by Society? Start pissing on the people you disagree with. Maybe live in a wooden tub totally naked in the middle of the market, maybe throw your own shit at people if they moan how badly you smell as you refuse to wash etc....
thank you. watching now.

i am upset by society, but not so much that i would touch my own shit. i don't see why i should make myself even less comfortable in protest.

i'll go with 'complaining about the lack of black obese women in super smash bros' - that nearly made me lol and probably woulda if i wasn't a joyless cunt.

interesting that he made it to such an old age. the stylites did too.

Status
Not open for further replies.