• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
apropos to the above does anyone think the advert for tampons by an obese ice skater is glamorising fatness? if I want to look at a fat bird i'll go and feed the ducks some lard.

Have an annoying thing on my neck, above my hairline, it's either a mole, a cancer, a freckle, a cyst, an infected bugbite or an ingrowing hair

Been there two months, since I had a heatrash. Keep picking the fucker off and pulling at the hair there, then repeat again some days later

Gonna go see doctor about it before it makes me any more hypochondriac lol

40 Mixed pastries from the Olio app, they are all fresh too. I will gain 2 stone today just from that alone.

Also got free Whopper from Burger king as they are giving them away free today with a code & 2 large cappuccino drinks too. I'm happy today.

40 Mixed pastries from the Olio app, they are all fresh too. I will gain 2 stone today just from that alone.

Also got free Whopper from Burger king as they are giving them away free today with a code & 2 large cappuccino drinks too. I'm happy today.
Is that like that 2good2go or whatever it’s called?

According to Weare, some users download Replika to deliberately be “cruel and horrible” to their bot. “You can say you’re locking them in handcuffs and beating them and they react as a normal human would – they’ll be hurt or in tears,” he says. “Some people threaten to delete them. Just like we fear dying, they fear being deleted.”

According to Weare, some users download Replika to deliberately be “cruel and horrible” to their bot. “You can say you’re locking them in handcuffs and beating them and they react as a normal human would – they’ll be hurt or in tears,” he says. “Some people threaten to delete them. Just like we fear dying, they fear being deleted.”

Never underestimate how stupid people can be.

I managed to put the pipe down after 2 packets at least and have a good night's sleep without the aid of gear or benzos. Minimal roughness this morning.
Back to 0 days no white but at least no harm done.

Really not feeling this trade of manual labour for cash deal. Everything should be free, we paid the cover-charge of life by being born.

I managed to put the pipe down after 2 packets at least and have a good night's sleep without the aid of gear or benzos. Minimal roughness this morning.
i'm glad it didn't trigger a binge.

i feel partially responsible for you spending so much on crack now. i really hope you can get it under control before it takes everything from you.
Really not feeling this trade of manual labour for cash deal. Everything should be free, we paid the cover-charge of life by being born.
me neither. that said, i'm on the clock right now lol.

also, my friend uses that Olio app to get stuff for free then sell on Ebay. she's made decent money, not loads but enough to enable her to survive in more comfort than the UK benefits system allows her. its a lot of work but cos she's in control of when she does it she can do it around her mental health issues.

It's ok @chinup it is under control, just had a one off. Don't worry yaself :)

It was quite strange, the first couple of pipes had me feeling a bit dodgy and it was subsequent pipes that felt nice. It's normally sorta the other ways around.

I've just done a bell ringer & had to catch my lunch in my mouth sadly. I feel for you man as the white IMHO is Evil stuff, I never was a fan of it for so many years back when it was amonia wash, the old half six shots would fuck me up so bad & what we called "crack lung" after smoking for a night was bad. The worst session between 3 of us care of some cards we did £1,300 and I was such a mess when it ended.

How anyone does white with no b is beyond me, it's like eating toast with no butter on. I'd prefer a night on DXM to smoking raw crack, I gotta tip my hat to you as you're tougher than I am.

It matters not who she was, I was making the point that she carried you for 9 months and gave birth to you - no offence intended.
Mr Blondin you could never offend me, some people on BL are full of shit but imho you are old skool, even if I didn't like what you said I'd think it over & just accept I gotta Respect my elders. FUBAR though.....his just a Cunt 🤗😊

Status
Not open for further replies.