• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Arnold

Bluelighter
Good doggo Max <3
I assume that is the Belgian Malinois? How much do you have to walk him each day?
Can he do cool tricks?
Yups that is him, minimum 2.5 miles plus his running of the leash time. Minimum an hour an day.
Normally it's 4.4 miles plus his running of the leash time. This is two hours a day every day.

Nopes he can't do cool tricks unless you put escaping his kennel under cool tricks or attacking anything that moves which he doesn't know under cool tricks.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
morning guys. its my birthday and i am in lisbon going to check out a tile museum then have dinner in a fancy restaurant.

this won't definitely happen to you if you quit drugs but it might, and you should bear that in mind.

beats the birthday where i wasn't allowedby security into the shop i wanted to sell my watch in for crack money, or the one just out of the worst psych hospitalisation of my life waiting for residential treatment, or the one where i was nodding out in front of my family at dinner while insisting i was just very tired.
awesome, belated happy! Judging from your body clock comments and my general maturity-ometer I'm gonna guess that this was your 35th birthday - I wouldn't bet my house on it (I can't anyway cos dinnae own one) but I'd bet substantially that I'm in a 2 year either way range

an offspring of mine happens to be going Lisbon inna couple of weeks and I have no doubt whatsoever will also be fancy dining as said offspring is an intense foody.

I'm partial to very high quality drugs. I have an offspring partial to very high quality food (the soon-to-be Lisbon loafer), and another partial to very high quality drugs and food.

always draw the fucking short straw innit ;)

EDIT hang on - a fucking tile museum :ROFLMAO: Autistic Taureans ftw... you're text book

Last edited:

iTry91

Bluelighter
Was gonna post the other day, thought I was too late and now I feel like a bit of a dafty lol...

Happy belated Birthday @chinup 😀🎂
I hope you had a great time 🙂

It's my brothers birthday he's also a ♉ he might even be autistic too but then just because he likes collecting things like hats doesn't mean anything coming from me lol, my therapist said I should speak to my psychiatrist and psychologist that I will be starting with soon cause he thinks after getting to know me that i might be somewhere on the spectrum... altho it's really difficult to be diagnosed he said. It would explain a lot tho especially when it comes to how anxious I get over the textures of stuff and used to line my toys up and was a bit weird as a kid

Bought a ticket for the Happy Mondays today (yass) but that means I'm skint again living off tins for a fortnight lol (the joys of being on the sick)....gonna start making my dog walking business cards today to earn dat moneys credit to @Arnold for idea - not letting this depression and irrational social anxiety win 😎

Last edited:

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
my therapist said I should speak to my psychiatrist and psychologist that I will be starting with soon
hang on is the pysychiatrist and psychologist the same person or are they separate?

If you're gonna be seeing a psychiatrist, and a therapist and also a psychologist at the same time we need to be more wary of nuclear war coming from bonny Scotland than from Putin I reckon

... those disciplines often tend not to see eye-to-eye...to say the least!

iTry91

Bluelighter
hang on is the pysychiatrist and psychologist the same person or are they separate?
Lol! I am currently seeing an addiction CBT therapist. He was only seeing me for another six sessions in he meantime untill my referral to psychology. He isn't qualified to diagnose people but he said to mention to psychiatrist and psychologist about me being a weird kid etc lol. I have been referred on to psychology through my gp but first have an appointment to see psychiatrist as they want to see me first. I dunno I'm a little confused as well. Only have a few sessions left unfortunately with him doing the CBT which really helps, plus we bonded over tunes plus he's not judgemental bout weed and psychedelics or anything really, he just gets me - hope my new psychologist will be as good.

Last edited:

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Yups that is him, minimum 2.5 miles plus his running of the leash time. Minimum an hour an day.
Normally it's 4.4 miles plus his running of the leash time. This is two hours a day every day.

Nopes he can't do cool tricks unless you put escaping his kennel under cool tricks or attacking anything that moves which he doesn't know under cool tricks.
I was thinking of getting one, so many people give them up sadly.
I have plenty of space to let the damn thing run it's paws till they smoke.

I've got plenty of time to show it how to do cool stuff, they have such an active mind they need to be worked, after all it's in their genetics as they are "working dogs" so they need to be active each day & be let off to run so they don't go mad.

It must be horrific for a dog like that to be taken as a normal house pet & not worked hard.
People imho really need to learn about the breed they pick in my view.