• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
Oh. I figured the cunt part out, mainly by studying your behaviours @LoginNotSecure but I didn't realise you were all money obsessed too. Oh and the god complex and arrogance too of course ;)

God I hope I get my universal credit payment soon so I can order some drugs before bed!

LoginNotSecure

Bluelighter
Oh. I figured the cunt part out, mainly by studying your behaviours @LoginNotSecure but I didn't realise you were all money obsessed too. Oh and the god complex and arrogance too of course ;)

God I hope I get my universal credit payment soon so I can order some drugs before bed!
Oooh, wide of the marker babe. I’m only obsessed to the point where I have enough to jack it in and do stuff I enjoy, as are most people I would assume.

I don’t deny I have an arrogant attitude sometimes. Especially depending on the subject matter and how many beers deep I am.

God complex, can’t say I understand what that means enough to the point I can comment.

Fwiw, my house is A band, I’m still waiting on my £150 🤙🏻

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
Oooh, wide of the marker babe. I’m only obsessed to the point where I have enough to jack it in and do stuff I enjoy, as are most people I would assume.
i am so intensely jealous of anyone who has any realistic prospect of retiring.

and i like my job ffs. i'd just prefer to do maybe 3.5 days a week, but for the same money.
Fwiw, my house is A band, I’m still waiting on my £150 🤙🏻
we are b, and literally just got ours today. we will be spending it on something appropriately middle class like tiffany lighting.

i've gone up in the world, i think this is the first time i've not been in A band since i left home.

F.U.B.A.R.

Hymenoptera Hippie
i am so intensely jealous of anyone who has any realistic prospect of retiring.

and i like my job ffs. i'd just prefer to do maybe 3.5 days a week, but for the same money.

we are b, and literally just got ours today. we will be spending it on something appropriately middle class like tiffany lighting.

i've gone up in the world, i think this is the first time i've not been in A band since i left home.

You'll be lucky to even get a fuckin Tiffany light bulb for £150.

We're currently waiting for a Tiffany floor lamp for the wife's birthday. Best part of 600 fuckin quid!

That would have bought me a lot of Karpackie...

blondin

Bluelighter
Since i stopped using I have more money that i can eat - amazon has become my friend. As far as the handout goes dunno much about it, think we are in band D or E. I have no idea what that means and care even less.

iTry91

Bluelighter
I'm band...
fae the shops

(iTried91)

Seriously tho, Sunak get yer finger oot and pay me FS 😀 lol...didn't know anything about this til yesterday. i don't even think I'll get the cash payment, I'm on ESA not UC. And I don't like these bands...I don't even know which band I am, just that I'm a filthy peasant!!

Last edited:

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
We're all money grabbing cunts.
I wouldn't go that far but what he said in "Junk" when his in the Hospital & his sick is true. One old Doctor wants to give him Morphine as his in pain & sick yet a young Doctor said a firm NO to it, his view was Burroughs became an addict by "choice" & he should suffer, go figure on that one @LoginNotSecure ;)

It's clear you have done work to get where you are, that I Respect & tip my hat to you but my friend our exchange before has left a bad taste in my mouth in regard to your moral views & the way you should behave shall we say, I'm NOT here to post stuff on a open forum but I'm sure you know what I'm on about & if you have no clue drop me a DM & we can chew the fat over it.

What you lot make in 15 mins from one piece of paper is more than what most make in a day for Hard Labour, YES it's true you have worked hard to get your place & I won't take that from you BUT your puritanical view upon people like me doesn't sit well with me.

Would I piss on you if I saw you on fire? Yes I would
Do I Respect your ways & behaviour in certain regards? Fuck NO & I will live & die upon that hill.

Res ipsa loquitur.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Since i stopped using I have more money that i can eat - amazon has become my friend. As far as the handout goes dunno much about it, think we are in band D or E. I have no idea what that means and care even less.
WTF!!!!!! "we are in band D or E."

Well it's a party round at @blondin yard folks........

Uptown-Court-GQ-24July15_b.jpg

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
we are in band D or E. I have no idea what that means
It means you been telling lies to EADD & you are really making in 15 mins what most don't make in one day like that Cunt Loginnotsecure ;)
Yeah you know what I'm on about too so DON'T try to play dumb with me old man!!!!!

£150 for 15 mins of your time huh, I'm onto you now!!!!!

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
I'm in a band D place and recently almost moved into a band F place with friends

doesn't mean fuck all re how rich you are lol - I own nothing and am a few grand in debt go figure

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
these trust fund kids don't know they're born eh ;) (and I include anyone with anyting over a 5 figure inheritance in that)