• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: chinup | axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Load up women (or men or trans, whatever you’re into) then go to the last page and work your way backwards. Filter by least viewers..

Spank away my friend, spank away. 💦 🍆
TBH what I've seen has put me off, how those people earn anything is beyond me.
#Mypooreyes 😳😳😳😩

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Based in an industrial estate somewhere in England afaik

I don't pay for such things but must admit I am quite taken by concept of the love sense dildos with 4g built in so you can deliver powerful erotic stimulation from a distance

Telesquirter
A friend & his missus had one, it was a vibrator you could text to & control how powerful it was etc.
When you think with the technology we have today we could feed the planet, get clean water to people living in remote Indian villages etc etc....... BUT we design pervert machines instead 🙄🙄🙄

The Bill Hicks quote about Lazer guided bananas for the poor instead of Lazer guided missiles comes to mind.

I guess it's too much too expect BAE Systems to actually help humanity when you can make so much cash from blowing people up instead.

blondin

Bluelighter
A friend & his missus had one, it was a vibrator you could text to & control how powerful it was etc.
When you think with the technology we have today we could feed the planet, get clean water to people living in remote Indian villages etc etc....... BUT we design pervert machines instead 🙄🙄🙄

The Bill Hicks quote about Lazer guided bananas for the poor instead of Lazer guided missiles comes to mind.

I guess it's too much too expect BAE Systems to actually help humanity when you can make so much cash from blowing people up instead.
Blowing people with one of those sucky sucky toys ...from a distance. Come on BAE pull yer finger out or possibly put yer finger in...endless pissabolities

Last edited:

Bleaney

Bluelighter
John Lydon really is a national treasure. I love him. The many sides of the public persona of John Lydon can be seen here.

Always witty, intelligent, and articulate, with a sharp mind and tongue. Sometimes venemous, sometimes charming. Especially in the way he killed off his final interviewer with a combination of savage words and charm.

On only one of these clips did he cross some sort of line and come accross as a bit of a dick, with his "do you know who you are talking to" schpiel. He seemed off at that time, but we can all get it wrong at times. Even National Treasures.

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member
John Lydon really is a national treasure. I love him. The many sides of the public persona of John Lydon can be seen here.
its amusing but he does come across as a patronising cunt. he makes some good points but he could express them without being so arrogant and condescending.

Bleaney

Bluelighter
Yeah the one where he goes "how young you are" etc he got it very wrong there. I think she must have hit a raw nerve with her question.

But otherwise he's mostly great value as an interviewee I would say. Any interviewer facing John Lydon would need to do their homework for the interview to go well. I saw him on some political discussion panel thing with Andrew Neil and Michael Portillo. Lydon absolutely shone with charm and wit in their company and to their questions. It was a great interview.

Jackal

Bluelighter
Yeah the one where he goes "how young you are" etc he got it very wrong there. I think she must have hit a raw nerve with her question.

But otherwise he's mostly great value as an interviewee I would say. Any interviewer facing John Lydon would need to do their homework for the interview to go well. I saw him on some political discussion panel thing with Andrew Neil and Michael Portillo. Lydon absolutely shone with charm and wit in their company and to their questions. It was a great interview.

This is the best Lydon interview I ever listened to - Nardwuar's weird angles drew him out more than is usual

chinup

✨ Your Fantasy ✨ Senior Moderator: EADD, H&R, S&T
Staff member

Jackal

Bluelighter
THere used to be 'The church' on a Sunday right next to it.

If anyone remembers that one i'll let them explain how fun that one was. =D
When I left London it would have been 2009 and church was taking place in a Kentish town venue last time I went (in drag, on pills lol)

Bleaney

Bluelighter
Been having a little play around with the so called internet time travel machine again. The Waybackmachine. It's still not much cop for anything other than anything very mainstream I don't think, but I could now at least get into the top level of an EADD index page from 2014. Still can't drill down any further than that though. Any one remember any of these threads and of course the members at that time?

Screenshot-from-2022-06-26-08-29-18.png

Screenshot-from-2022-06-26-08-27-24.png