• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another occasional drinking buddy left the planet today

Had a beer and a cigarette, went for a kip and died in his sleep

Mid 60's. Always thought he looked 20 years older

R.I.P ya old cunt

Last edited:
@agi knocked on but they weren't in.

It's been fucking raining all day. We got delayed cos of a literal torrent that appeared in the road. In the fucking desert. Was a cool day though.

@agi knocked on but they weren't in.

It's been fucking raining all day. We got delayed cos of a literal torrent that appeared in the road. In the fucking desert. Was a cool day though.
fucks sake, must've heard your accent and hid in the cellar

Mate my accent is posh northerner not manc.

Weather today is befitting for the desert.

Shamima Begum this morning on the telly......................

If I ever felt she looked like a weird Potato I'm even more sure now, humans have taken to having sex with random Veg they grow in their garden.

This afternoon is a classic example of the spirit being willing but the flesh being a cold sweat horrorshow with a mysteriously aching left knee

Back through the mountains today, @ageingpartyfiend will try your mates.

Gotta say I'm not impressed with my attempt at channeling my inner Gertrude bell or Isabelle eberhardt (my heroes) it turns out I'm allergic to the desert now. Was fine in the namib a few years back. Gertrude was also a mountaineer so maybe I can redeem myself on toubkal.

Where has that post Ganjcat made about his issues gone?
I actually started to maybe agree with the little scallywag & actually tried to help him with his meth issue but the post has gone????!!!!!

Well if that is the thanks I get take all his posts to the Burning Ghat's alongside with his PC so I can cover myself in the ash from what's left on them.
Om Namah Shivaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.