• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best antibiotics for salmonella lite?

Been a bit off since devouring some 5 day old fridge Indian rice and curry three days ago

Haven't puked yet, but it was a herculean effort not to and spray water out the ass instead

Have forced all necessary meals down since, some in stages

Amoxicillin or azirthromeicen? Excuse spelling

Been a bit off since devouring some 5 day old fridge Indian rice and curry three days ago

Haven't puked yet, but it was a herculean effort not to and spray water out the ass instead

Loperamide? Might stop the shit spray.

Erythromycin btw. I'm allergic to it.

Bah, you are fine.

When you can drink right from The Ganga, cook your food on burning cow poo & eat with your hands that are covered in human ash you may have bad shits.

Matangi is the Hindu female Shakti for pollution & everything that is decay, polluted, rotting etc.
Maybe ask her to remove your bad belly, she is there to accept everything that is dirty & polluted.

Loperamide? Might stop the shit spray.

Erythromycin btw. I'm allergic to it.

Matangi is the Hindu female Shakti for pollution & everything that is decay, polluted, rotting etc.
Maybe ask her to remove your bad belly, she is there to accept everything that is dirty & polluted.
funnily enough, I felt somewhat better and hungry when I got home last night, so I ate 5 hardboiled eggs before bed

Today doing okay, no more cramps, squits not as squitty anymore, and have eaten a chicken curry, an aloo and a naan

I sexually identify as a mRNA vaccine. ANY mandate to get jabbed means nothing to me & I can't be forced to do anything now as I'm a sovereign being I can do this.
Anyone who goes against me is breaking MY Human Rights & I am willing to become Bigender, part Corona virus & part mask.

None! Ya bloody edjitt! How’d you get to 38? 😜

antibiotics for suspected salmonella… what is this life! @LoginNotSecure I had someone ask for antibiotics for a sprain once… any funny requests you can remember?

Ps happy birthday @Jackal I’m a year behind you, it’s my birthday super soon too! 👀 FUCK BEING 37 though! BOOOOOOO!!!!

Where ya bin Diz? Sudden attack of real life?
Real life has always kept it’s horrible grip on me unfortunately.

Sudden attack of workload doing a 2nd PhD that’s based on genes. Really fucking difficult. Bastard!!! 😂

How’s you? I’ve noted you’re now falling asleep taking mdma!? Wtf! Tested? Tbh I could always easily go to bed when I wanted after a night on pills. Maybe it’s our wonderful constitution. 💁🏼‍♀️

2nd PhD? Bloody hell, you're a glutton for punishment. One BSc was more than enough for me thank you very much!

But yeh, I always fall asleep quickly on MehDMA (not tested btw) and even with the good shit I have no problem sleeping afterwards. However, this last time I had a particularly potent poppy pod brew the day before which may have contributed to my somnolence...

^
No, not as mainstream as GLC

More like millenials having fun type grimy non commercial stuff. For some reason I have something like "Dirty dubz" in myt head. I used post this stuff here; I know there's somebody who can recall, because google is no use at all in this case
Finally remembered

Dirty Dockerz

2nd PhD? Bloody hell, you're a glutton for punishment. One BSc was more than enough for me thank you very much!
It is a special sort of hell, doing a PhD. Still love it. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Gonna steal some of @jhjhsdi blood in the next year for this current PhD… he can keep his cloudy piss 😜😜😜

Gonna steal some of @jhjhsdi blood in the next year for this current PhD… he can keep his cloudy piss 😜😜😜
My piss is crystal clear thesedays ill have you know! Well i think so anyway 😂 maybe not the day after a binge.
You're more than welcome to some of my blood, in the name of science of course. You can install a couple canulas in each arm for me in return 😁

My piss is crystal clear thesedays ill have you know! Well i think so anyway 😂 maybe not the day after a binge.
You're more than welcome to some of my blood, in the name of science of course. You can install a couple canulas in each arm for me in return 😁
I’m joking, I do want your cloudy piss! 😂😂😂

Baba Yaga? No need to summon supernatural entities to explain pretty pictures...

:ROFLMAO:

Must admit that they're cool as fuck though...
Baba Yaga is Excellent, out of all the stuff you can learn about she is in my top 3.
If more people learned about her & looked at it via a Jungian lens the world would be a better place.

IF Baba Yaga is Real (I'll not comment upon my experiences) she is needed more than ever. Go turn the children into bread & make a nice Stew out of greedy land rapers.

Hail Baba Yaga.

Status
Not open for further replies.