• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck me! I've just had a visit from the weed fairy. I crashed out on the sofa in an alcohol induced stupor then woke up not long ago to find a couple of nuggets next to my baccy.

Perhaps there is a god?

Mystery solved.

Apparently I badgered my son last night for a couple of spliffs worth and told him I'd give him a tenner today. Little twat held me to my promise.

What really takes the piss is that by the time he gave it to me, I was spark out...

someone died from, i think, weils disease (it was definitely something from rats urine) when my cousin was doing his marine training. cos obviously their doctors told him he had a cold and to stop being a pussy so they left treatment too late.

when my cousin was then doing the final physical part of the selection for the SBS, which involves survival in the jungle, the only thing he was told not to eat was rats. due to the diseases they are carrying. last i checked there's no sewers in the jungles of belize.

rats are gross. but i still felt sorry for them when i had to analyse data collected from experiments on them. they don't deserve that.

Rats do live in the jungle and thrive. Most palm tree plantations throw huge numbers of snakes into them so they eat the rats.

Rice paddy rat is a delicacy in some parts of the world, including here, where the above is shot

Issues arise when unscrupulous folk catch the city sewer rats at night and they are sent somewhere else and sold for human consumption as rice field rat

Rats do live in the jungle and thrive. Most palm tree plantations throw huge numbers of snakes into them so they eat the rats.
oh yeah for sure, the sewer reference was just cos @F.U.B.A.R. was saying that is why they have a bad reputation. but that does not apply to the rats my cousin was presumably being advised not to eat as there were no sewers around.

dunno about what @Jackal's posted but i suspect that a large proportion of microbes are killed in a deep fryer, but they don't include those in the equipment for sbs candidates.

what is easy to make and would go well with a beetroot salad?

something low carb and low fat cos i'd like it to be at least in theory plausible that i won't purge it.

Stabbed a rat to death earlier

It was hiding behind my gas hob in the kitchen

My dogs appreciated the rat flavored meaty snacc
Holy Cow that brought back a memory. Winter in Michigan and the mice and rats will find any little hidey hole to stay warm, so we block up all those spaces with Brillo pads. One evening we are sitting at the kitchen table ( we must have missed a spot ) having coffee and 2 rats poked their heads out of the back burners on the electric stove. My Sister's boyfriend got up real quietly , grabbed a meat fork, and stabbed it. Bullseye.

My sister liked to shit at the squealing the rat was doing, her boyfriend is laughing his head off and I'm running into the living room like the squealing, bloody thing si gonna chase after me . Ha ha ha Funny memory.

Having spent the last 7 years of my life killing the fuckers, I now really want some pet rats. They are incredibly intelligent and are actually quite clean animals - they're constantly grooming themselves. It's a shame the wild ones are associated with disease, but that's mainly because they are forced to skulk around in sewers - which are full of OUR shit. So not really their fault...
I have 2 friends that have pet rats. They are surprising clean and intelligent. Quite frankly it changed my view on them. They are very loving to my friends. They do get a bad rap because ever since the Black plague they have been demonized

oh yeah for sure, the sewer reference was just cos @F.U.B.A.R. was saying that is why they have a bad reputation. but that does not apply to the rats my cousin was presumably being advised not to eat as there were no sewers around.

dunno about what @Jackal's posted but i suspect that a large proportion of microbes are killed in a deep fryer, but they don't include those in the equipment for sbs candidates.

Can't comment on jungle rats because I don't get many callouts for those, but I do think rats get a bad rap. Weils disease seems to be exclusively linked to rats, but many animals can carry the Leptospira bacterium such as cattle, pigs and dogs. Weils disease is actually very rare in the UK and just describes a particularly severe form of leptospirosis that can cause liver and kidney failure. It's typically passed on in the urine of infected animals and because rats are incontinent they usually get the blame. Farmworkers are particularly at risk - not because of rats but from handling the livestock. Have you seen how much a cow can piss compared to a rat? 😀

what is easy to make and would go well with a beetroot salad?

something low carb and low fat cos i'd like it to be at least in theory plausible that i won't purge it.

I really like beetroot, and one of the things I think that a beetroot salad would do well with is a cottage pie, which is easy to make, plus portion sizing is up to you

Tonight marks the most sober I have been in months

Stayed in until midnight, went out to drink a few beers so I would sleep. Had seven, but no skunk, which is highly unusual, so now beer is working as a stimulant, lol, and it's 4am, so having quick, pure, spliff before bed

Got covid vaccination today, because travel could be curtailed if I didn't

J&J - paid in cash to skip the queue and the bollox of dealing with people

Had worse hangovers this week than the vacc effects tbf

So like an idiot with nothing better to do I decided a few days ago to go into the local woods where people were hung back in the day & is known for all kinds of weird shit (Vodou & weird Satanic shit goes on down there)

Well I did some Hocus Pocus & got way more than I expected in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.