• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears to be a point of pride with my friends from the UK as to who "had it harder" on the way up

"That ain't shit mate; my old man died when he was 7, but he's such an ard cunt like them all around our way that he survived to be 77, eee up the geordies lad"

It appears to be a point of pride with my friends from the UK as to who "had it harder" on the way up

"That ain't shit mate; my old man died when he was 7, but he's such an ard cunt like them all around our way that he survived to be 77, eee up the geordies lad"
my parents sold me to a Liberian warlord at the age of 3.

have also noticed this.

but i fucking love being middle class and really can't understand why i'd want to have a worse up bringing. imagine if i'd have had real problems on top of entrenched mental health issues presenting at a very early age.

Middle class is an endangered species in the current financial climate

Get some land, hold onto that shit, arable land is the greatest generational gift to a family looking to the next century or more imo

whats arable now probably won't be in a hundred years given climate change etc.

as things stand the best i can promise any future generatons of chinups is that i'll try not to be in debt too badly when i die.

Welcome to the world of my pupils!
i thought you were a dr? shouldn't you be curing the likes of me not teaching us?

might be totally wrong though i have a habit of having very strong but entirely incorrect memories.

or are you teaching troubled junior drs?

Not a Dr lol, nor a teacher. Work with (very) deprived kids in certain types of school.
ah ok. dunno where i got the dr thing then.

good luck to you. my aunt used to do what i guess would be similar work, things like having to arrange care for a child who'd seen his dad attempt to murder his mum. she tried her best but ended up going off sick for ages with stress and depression cos you just can't fix shit like that within the confines of the system we live in.

massive respect for anyone who can cope with that kinda thing. i'll stick to my computers.

ah ok. dunno where i got the dr thing then.

good luck to you. my aunt used to do what i guess would be similar work, things like having to arrange care for a child who'd seen his dad attempt to murder his mum. she tried her best but ended up going off sick for ages with stress and depression cos you just can't fix shit like that within the confines of the system we live in.

massive respect for anyone who can cope with that kinda thing. i'll stick to my computers.

50% of our kids will go to prison at some point in their life.

Sample from the last few weeks

New pupil - saw his Uncle murdered by his mum's boyfriend. He's lovely. Wouldn't offer him a fight but he's lovely.

Hard kid knocked stupid kid unconscious THEN picked him up and kneed him in the face. Turns out we all thought we would be first. But it was stupid kid.

Scared kid brings knife to school, takes it out and gets discovered. Thank God.

New girl decides to take no shit from boys, brings bottle to school, smashes it and goes for taunting boy. Bit of a mess that one.

Every day is a school day...with a difference.

Headache from giving up coffee. Was going through 500mg+ a day of coffee. Dont even like the taste really. Have horrid headache. Coupled with trying to give up nicotine and thc im feeling like i am not goint to sleep tonight. Have a 200mg thc edible here might smash it in now....

If I hear that Cunt Dr Amir Khan speak lies one more time on the TV I'm gonna go insane.
I say we get him sacked & force ITV to write up a nice payment contract for @LoginNotSecure & have him on the telly instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.