• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The only weird thing about this is they expect to get the timing right, "yeah, we're tripping, give birth now ok?"

But besides that, and the fact it's on craigslist (I'm sure they'll get takers), it's not so weird.

I've seen two live births. One was my son, the other a cow in a field. Both produced the most amazing emotion inside me of seeing life come into action. There is truly no feeling like that. Immensely good enough without mushrooms, but I can imagine seeing that on mushrooms being suitably mind-blowing. So not that mad.

I did find a few more vendors selling em so they probably ain't bs.

1g of powder for about 90 to a 110 euro's? Sounds legit?

The 40mg tabs from 3.6 to 5.4 euro's a piece.

Edit found 1g for 60 euro's.

Last edited:
Oh God, I've had it from syrup & also pure powder before & I found it near equal in terms of horror to Datura.

What's the difference between normal DXM & that stuff with an e at the end? I bet the "e" stands for "Eeeuuuurrrggghhhh" or possible "extra evil"

You izn't allowed as you've been on a good track which you should stick to!
i know. i need to get back to sobriety fully. am so fed up. was feeling very down last night. well still am tbh.

any of you listened to american vigilante? just found it and i'm kinda obsessed but anyone got any idea whether or not its actually true?

Oh God, I've had it from syrup & also pure powder before & I found it near equal in terms of horror to Datura.

What's the difference between normal DXM & that stuff with an e at the end? I bet the "e" stands for "Eeeuuuurrrggghhhh" or possible "extra evil"

It's not dxm. It's MXE with deoxy at the beginning.

Methoxetamine analogue.

Edit. 18000 posts bitch.

It's almost like they didn't introduce the stupid Facebook likes until I had 17,900 posts or something.

But you're cool Ms. I'll let you off. x
Yeah I know that… I still like to point it out… people do read old threads still… 😜

I got my mobile phone bill this morning and it was £196 for the month, mostly on sex lines, for fucks sake don't call stuttering sluts.
probably a massive saving on what you were spending on drugs.

as long as its not affecting your ability to go about your life, i wouldn't worry. denying yourself everything will just make drugs more attractive.

i buy so much shit i don't need now, i spent like £170 on jeans and nearly £100 on fucking table mats and coasters on the weekend. i did need some jeans but i coulda got a pair from tk maxx for like £30 but instead i got 2 from carhartt. part of me thinks its a horrendous waste of money but another part of me enjoys having decent quality jeans and eating off a table with nice table mats and those little everyday things have a large cumulative impact on recovery.

as long as its not affecting your ability to go about your life, i wouldn't worry. denying yourself everything will just make drugs more attractive.

i buy so much shit i don't need now, i spent like £170 on jeans and nearly £100 on fucking table mats and coasters on the weekend. i did need some jeans but i coulda got a pair from tk maxx for like £30 but instead i got 2 from carhartt. part of me thinks its a horrendous waste of money but another part of me enjoys having decent quality jeans and eating off a table with nice table mats and those little everyday things have a large cumulative impact on recovery.
I do agree with everything you say...but my post was a joke!

Same here. I'm eating and acquiring things I denied myself for a long time because I wanted to buy the instant gratification of a high. Don't get me wrong....loved loved loved getting high but being clean with a few coins in my pocket now is a close second.

I got my mobile phone bill this morning and it was £196 for the month, mostly on sex lines, for fucks sake don't call stuttering sluts.
Got into mega trouble aged 10 or 11 for almost three hundred quid on my mom's itemized phone bill. All those calls terminating in Tuvalu

But on the internet it's pretty much free. Only suckers pay for cams, get updated next time ya horny, or find a fwb lol

Status
Not open for further replies.