• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't the experts hsve a 17-minute phone call as evidence that the man was psychotic at the time? I'm not exactly a fan of prohibition but today's weed is known to make some people suffer reactions like this. I would never let my daughter take weed.

There was an assembly about homophobia in Lilvibe's school which was blatantly targrting her. Nothing about saying somebody's mam is a scrounger though. They don't care about victimising people on benefits.
You'll have no say in the matter if she chooses to do so, and if you present as being strongly against it you'll make her more likely to consume it. Unfortunate but true.

Anyway I'm gonna get very stoned soon and perhaps undertake some money-spinning crime as it's clearly a free pass to do whatever ya like now with no consequence, result!

yeah its wonderfully naive to think you have that amount of control over your child.

my parents never let me smoke weed. when my mum caught me skinning up, 5 years after my first spliff, she let me go and smoke it outside of the house, she just didn't want me doing it on her property. then she asked me if i'd ever taken any pills. i said yes. she asked if i'd do it again. i said yes. end of conversation til 10 years later when i was nodding out at my birthday lunch.

wish i'd listened to my parents tbh but i guess i'd just have gone even deeper into anorexia to compensate and that shit sucks.

260168236_420931886338636_294121410955563504_n.jpg

I'll raise my child the way I want to, nd I know she'd never take weed. She's smart enough to know it's not worth it, she's Christian and she's on the autistic spectrum so it's a very bad idea. If she did then I'd call the police on her and get her to tell them who sold it. God forbid that wpuld ever happen.

Jesus fucking christ does dmxe taste even more fucing vile than mxe holy fucking shit like you licked the inside of the bowl clean which had been disinfected by bleach and other umpteen other chemical cleaning products.

Mxe wasn't nice but it pales into insignificance to this crap.

I hope it is dmxe and not some ohter fucking junk powder stuff.

snorting mxe was harsh but doable no way I'm putting this shit up my nose.

T+10 minutes
Not yet reached roflcopter stage yet and I'll be avoiding that one if I can help it. I iz sensible innit.

Nae bad dmxe time to put some pumping choons on.

Got to love the interweb anonimytiy yeah whateva i iz seeing double innit all for the lulz lulz.

Ps: cunt is wankered within 10 minutes lulz

dmxe is mxe light version it clearly lacks stuff
I'm in need of a top up
I have to admit though I love this stuff it takes you places, you go travelling.

I'll raise my child the way I want to, nd I know she'd never take weed. She's smart enough to know it's not worth it, she's Christian and she's on the autistic spectrum so it's a very bad idea. If she did then I'd call the police on her and get her to tell them who sold it. God forbid that wpuld ever happen.
nobody is saying its a good idea.

i'm autistic too. it was a bad idea for me though i don't think that's related to autism. but the fact is, once she moves out, you won't know unless her drug use escalates to the extent that its noticeable. you have clearly done what you can to raise her with good values so that will stand her in good stead, regardless of whether she adheres to your wishes for her.

Them Christians are the ones that need fuckin watching... ;)

Genderbender ahoy

Face and legs of a girl, tiny tiddies, cut off tee shirt, Asian, massive penis, probably

Of course, you will raise her as you will - and she will live as she will regardless (hopefully anyway - we'd prefer our kids to be creative free-thinkers I'm assuming?)

Why is it a particularly bad idea for christians and autisic people to smoke it? Did not God giveth the herb to man? I'm heavily betting Jesus partook in some psychoactives too.

I know a couple of Christians who use weed - is it forbidden in Christianity?

I know at least half a dozen autistic people who regularly use the medicinal herb and experience no bad side effects whatsoever

I even know one autistic Christian who smokes it! Are they doubly fucked?

Honestly with all due respect I'm very confused by your post?

Warning do NOT and try and get an out of body experience on dmxe.

It won't happen. What will happen is that you end up being plastered for almost more than 24 hours...
Who was laughing at the roflcopter comment again?

I won't add more

Sorted out the depression, half of it back pain induced, though fuck that shit and bring back mxe the real deal.

Last edited:
Having a vegetarian breakfast today because my body is a temple

It costs $4 for 2 eggs, fried tofu, half an avocado, hummus, bread and a salad. Pretty good deal and an average price for a Cafe breakfast here

However, they just threw me over the table and reamed my asshole for a cup of tea, $2 a cup, fucking vegetarian mercenaries

Off to have my balls inspected tomorrow morning, suspect partial/intermittent testicular torsion is happening to my right ball for 27 hours now

Yaay

Could be worse, it's an occasional but consistent pulse of pain at infrequent intervals so far, but I will err on the side of caution and let the doc check it out, the poor fucker
If you have any thought that it’s torsion go straight to A&E. It’s a medical emergency and you will lose the testicle if you don’t get it seen to quick enough.

If you have any thought that it’s torsion go straight to A&E. It’s a medical emergency and you will lose the testicle if you don’t get it seen to quick enough.
Round here you go to A&E to die

I'm going to see a real doctor tomorrow

I may have fixed it already, my dexterous fingers seemed on point, but I am tipsy and high AF

Status
Not open for further replies.