• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got given a packet of edibles last night - bit of a novelty for me as I don't have that much experience with oral 😜

Little disappointed to find there's only four pieces in the packet, but it's bloody nice toffee....

stunt cat smileys

Last edited:
25mg is a standard dose

Funnily I get a very similar kick off thc distillate gummies as I do cocaine

Got given a packet of edibles last night - bit of a novelty for me as I don't have that much experience with oral 😜

Little disappointed to find there's only four pieces in the packet, but it's bloody nice toffee....

stunt cat smileys
it's a big old difference twixt 200 and 300mg thc like, but at least they're being honest with the lack of precision and not falsely claiming to know the exact % thc like many others I guess. That could be a red herring though and it's only say 100mg thc altogether who knows

anyway, I can have good time on (what I estimate to be) anything between 20-80mg thc - depends on effect you're aiming for

EDIT and a few hours later I'm guessing someone may or may not have eaten too much toffee and is veerrrry sleeepy somewhere

I myself have orally ingested estimated 35-45mg thc this evening.

An hour or so ago I quickly washed a few dishes while brewing a cup of tea. Finished the dishes, went and sat down to drink me tea then realised I'd only actually thought about making a brew, but hadn't got around to the physical act of doing so, Was quite disappointed. No tea, ffs! Gotta love edibles

Last edited:
guys can come of you come into CEPS covid threads and offer at least a shred of sanity. i have been fighting for 4 days straight. i know i won't change the dogmatists minds but it would be good if some people could, respectfully, back me up on things like the fact that improvements in medical science decrease death rates.

because i'm finding it difficult not to wish a painful covid death on some people on there and its not good for either my recovery or my spirituality, for both i need to cultivate compassion but its hard towards willing vectors of disease.

Which equates to 50 - 75mg per piece. Is that a lot?

guys can come of you come into CEPS covid threads and offer at least a shred of sanity. i have been fighting for 4 days straight. i know i won't change the dogmatists minds but it would be good if some people could, respectfully, back me up on things like the fact that improvements in medical science decrease death rates.

because i'm finding it difficult not to wish a painful covid death on some people on there and its not good for either my recovery or my spirituality, for both i need to cultivate compassion but its hard towards willing vectors of disease.
I largely stopped posting and reading CE&P around a decade back for mental health purposes lol

It's always been a fucked subforum

I went to look but my brain literally broke reading some comments.

There is no debating people like that. They just end up more entrenched in their own beliefs.

Save your sanity!

I went to look but my brain literally broke reading some comments.

There is no debating people like that. They just end up more entrenched in their own beliefs.

Save your sanity!
yeah that's how my brain felt. especially the bit where SS's own quoted source completely contradicted what they said it did, and they reposted bits of tables i'd screenshotted, and they were not admitting that the numbers were bigger.

it made me genuinely wonder if he's the type of person that my mum used to encounter as a social worker. they were incapable of getting a bus, because though they could read the numbers on the timetable, and the time, they hadn't got to learning which numbers were bigger than others so they wouldn't know if they'd missed it or not. i wish i was joking but i'm not.

I largely stopped posting and reading CE&P around a decade back for mental health purposes lol

It's always been a fucked subforum
I echo this, I once had an argument in there with someone who accused me of being a coke head etc... a few weeks later he was posting in another subforum how he scored some charlie again....

Alt + F4 just like the mdma subforum, same bullshit.

Doc gave my gonads a clean bill of health, said I most likely hit them off something and told me to keep water intake up just in case it may be a kidney stone

No pain anymore either

Which is nice

My dogs just totaled a rather nice looking tabby cat of around a year

I thought they were flushing out a snake or a mouse in the garden so by the time I saw the bigger one giving the cat a death shake it was too late as the poor thing was paralysed and on the way out by the time I got each dog by the scruff, so at that stage I let the dogs finish the job

It's curious how strong of a prey drive they have, yet once their prey is dead they don't eat or touch it any longer

I often wonder what my lurcher would do here as he's alwayschasing small animals. He's okay with little dogs but I think if he got a rabbit or pigeon he'd fuck it up.
What kinda dogs @Jackal?

I often wonder what my lurcher would do here as he's alwayschasing small animals. He's okay with little dogs but I think if he got a rabbit or pigeon he'd fuck it up.
What kinda dogs @Jackal?

Medium sized black dogs, mixed breeding mutts

One is half ridgeback and half some kind of smart hunter dog

The other has touches of a greyhound/lab in her

Get the fuck out of that thread. SS - formerly Serotonin Syndrome - has been talking shit a mile a minute on here for over a decade now and there is no sense or scientific proof you can provide which will ever change his mind. Better to save your own heart.

Remind me never to respond to your call to arms again @chinup

Some of those guys are just massive cocks...

Status
Not open for further replies.