• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hear about your son @MsDiz - i have salbutamol and usr ceterizine daily in hayfever season... which is like april to august for me. they're trying me on a steroid inhaler too.

its really frustrating that the NHS won't offer me immunotherapy for the main things that they themselves have confirmed, because i'm not totally debilitated daily. if something like what happened to me earlier in the summer happens somewhere where i can't get an ambulance easily i could die. i wish i could afford to get it privately.

but yeah, its weird, the fact that apparently my lung function wasn't affected (based on the thing where they analyse the reaction to vbrations while breathing normally) when i felt like i could barely breathe during the mannitol challenge makes me feel like i'm somehow faking the whole thing and wasting everyones time. i'm lucky that i met the criteria for a study they are running otherwise i wouldn't even have qualified for the intensity of investigation they are doing.

What the actual fuck!? Is this parody or the the Daily Mail actually being serious here?? Did they source it from VIZ do you think?
TBH I'm quite sure it happened, a friend was dating a Nurse who worked at A&E for a few years & some of the stuff people turn up with in their bum is insane.

"He showed up at the vaccination hub with a silicone forearm, thinking he was fooling the health workers - who didn't fall for the trap - and get the Green pass without the vaccine. It is a suspended health worker for 50 years and the man has now been reported to the carabinieri and the ASL will report the case to the prosecutor. It happened yesterday in Biella, in a vaccination center with direct access for the first doses. "The case borders on the ridiculous, except that we are talking about a gesture of enormous gravity, unacceptable in the face of the sacrifice that the pandemic is making the whole community pay", underline the governor Alberto Cirio and the councilor for health, Luigi Icardi.
Although the silicone application was very similar to real skin, the color and the perception to the touch made the healthcare worker involved in the vaccination suspicious, who then asked the person to show their entire arm. Once discovered, the 50-year-old tried to persuade the operator to turn a blind eye. «The promptness and skill of the operator have ruined the plans of this subject who will now answer to justice - add Cirio and Icardi -. Our thanks, on the other hand, goes to all the health workers who have been continuously engaged in our vaccination campaign for months without ever lowering attention and professionalism, starting with those who acted promptly this evening in Biella,

Yeh.

Now you know who the daddy is...
3-A1-DE6-B3-252-F-46-DF-9-E90-E523433174-AD.jpg

Woke wtf is that tosser shit all about.

We used to call them emo's I believe and woke's are the prodigy of emo's imo.
Some people shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Yes true that. My little rather big lady likes to flex a bit of intimidation at people she doesnt like the look of. Her intimidatuon is just walking past them at close quarters and sniffing them, she sniffa wronfmg dudes out easy. But ive had to pull her out of walking up to people, uts the unpredictability of peopple bothers me they flail or go kick her cos shes invaded her space she will start the jum p im sure.
Any way got herbout of the habit.
Shes a great dog and im no great typer. Laters

sorry to hear about your son @MsDiz - i have salbutamol and usr ceterizine daily in hayfever season... which is like april to august for me. they're trying me on a steroid inhaler too.

its really frustrating that the NHS won't offer me immunotherapy for the main things that they themselves have confirmed, because i'm not totally debilitated daily. if something like what happened to me earlier in the summer happens somewhere where i can't get an ambulance easily i could die. i wish i could afford to get it privately.

but yeah, its weird, the fact that apparently my lung function wasn't affected (based on the thing where they analyse the reaction to vbrations while breathing normally) when i felt like i could barely breathe during the mannitol challenge makes me feel like i'm somehow faking the whole thing and wasting everyones time. i'm lucky that i met the criteria for a study they are running otherwise i wouldn't even have qualified for the intensity of investigation they are doing.
Have you any other inhalers? The preventer inhaler might be useful for you and maybe a fluticasone nasal spray.

I’d also probably ask whether to switch antihistamines if ceterizine isn’t doing a good enough job.

I’m sorry they aren’t treating your properly. That absolutely sucks.

It’s definitely not in your head though. Keep advocating for yourself! Don’t let them walk over you.

Hopefully the study will help.

Hi. How's Ire thisvtime of the year. I bet it's pretty.

They are getting ready to lock it down over here again. I think. Maybe.

It's good to hear from you and your help.

I now feel like I am suffering from depression
but I sure do try to find ways to cope.

I hope all just goes well for us no matter where we might be.

Is it green there right now ? 😁

Have you any other inhalers? The preventer inhaler might be useful for you and maybe a fluticasone nasal spray.

I’d also probably ask whether to switch antihistamines if ceterizine isn’t doing a good enough job.

I’m sorry they aren’t treating your properly. That absolutely sucks.

It’s definitely not in your head though. Keep advocating for yourself! Don’t let them walk over you.

yes the steroid inhaler is the preventer one. not heard of that nasal spray but will ask about it, might be the one they mentioned i should try in the spring.

and yes i will advocate for myself. its been said multiple times that the symptoms seem to be arising from my throat rather than my lungs so i'm just really hoping after all this they will finally send me to an ENT.

yes the steroid inhaler is the preventer one. not heard of that nasal spray but will ask about it, might be the one they mentioned i should try in the spring.

and yes i will advocate for myself. its been said multiple times that the symptoms seem to be arising from my throat rather than my lungs so i'm just really hoping after all this they will finally send me to an ENT.
Have you still got your tonsils?

Hi. How's Ire thisvtime of the year. I bet it's pretty.

They are getting ready to lock it down over here again. I think. Maybe.

It's good to hear from you and your help.

I now feel like I am suffering from depression
but I sure do try to find ways to cope.

I hope all just goes well for us no matter where we might be.

Is it green there right now ? 😁
I’m well Hylite!

Ireland is a bit brown right now due to autumn but it’s pretty. It’s mild and not as cold as it should be though! I even have daffodils coming up and it’s December! They usually don’t come up until feb at least! Weird!

I’m so sorry you’re suffering at the moment, I get pretty depressed this time of year due to the light but I have a SAD lamp and I take a vitamin D supplement that helps a lot. Maybe you could look into taking one? It could help! I’m glad you’re proactive and finding ways to cope, that’s a good attitude to have!

Status
Not open for further replies.