• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday!All the best and having a good time in Lisboa!

morning guys. its my birthday and i am in lisbon going to check out a tile museum then have dinner in a fancy restaurant.

this won't definitely happen to you if you quit drugs but it might, and you should bear that in mind.

beats the birthday where i wasn't allowedby security into the shop i wanted to sell my watch in for crack money, or the one just out of the worst psych hospitalisation of my life waiting for residential treatment, or the one where i was nodding out in front of my family at dinner while insisting i was just very tired.

Just had the vet around for doggo vaccines and flea and tick prevention treatment

Pure comedy - both dogs know exactly who he is by now and they both associate him with needles

Soon as I touched one she started this primordial wailing and crying like we were cutting her head off or something! All we were doing was dosing Bravetca down her gullet lol
It's stuff like that which makes me love doggos.
Poppy dog is the same, she HATES the Vet & like you said she links him to bad things like shoving his finger up her bum etc, she will howl when my mom pulls up at the Vets & she sometimes will go limp & have to be picked up & carried into the place, she does everything to try & stop people getting her into the place.

Max doesn't like scooter wankers
Good doggo Max <3
I assume that is the Belgian Malinois? How much do you have to walk him each day?
Can he do cool tricks?

The guy I had staying with me REFUSED to believe how smart these dogs are & said that youtube clip of one walking on the rope then walks backwards is edited, his such an idiot.
NO MATTER what I showed him about these breed he said it was all lies etc, I so hope he comes face to face with one & he will learn 1st hand what they are like & what they can do.

On a seperate point..........
Always makes me think of Pete556 / Ganjcat

Checking out the latest episode of the Chthonia podcast & this episode is all about Dzunukwa
"Dzunukwa is cannibalistic bigfoot-like ogress in Kwakwaka'wakw folklore, who is feared as a stealer of children, but who is also said to bring wealth. This week's podcast looks at some of the dark feminine associations of this ancestral spirit of the Pacific Northwest tribes."

I had a link for a Baba Yaga upload as Youtube knows I love Slavic Gods / Spirits, if memory served me well you are East Slavic @Jackal right?
Skip your kids Chinese lesson for today & get them to learn about their really cool Slavic history, Baba Yaga is so cool, I know a fair bit about the Slavic folklore & Spirits etc in a very strong animistic way & Miss Yaga fits so well.

Hail Baba Yaga

Good doggo Max <3
I assume that is the Belgian Malinois? How much do you have to walk him each day?
Can he do cool tricks?
Yups that is him, minimum 2.5 miles plus his running of the leash time. Minimum an hour an day.
Normally it's 4.4 miles plus his running of the leash time. This is two hours a day every day.

Nopes he can't do cool tricks unless you put escaping his kennel under cool tricks or attacking anything that moves which he doesn't know under cool tricks.

morning guys. its my birthday and i am in lisbon going to check out a tile museum then have dinner in a fancy restaurant.

this won't definitely happen to you if you quit drugs but it might, and you should bear that in mind.

beats the birthday where i wasn't allowedby security into the shop i wanted to sell my watch in for crack money, or the one just out of the worst psych hospitalisation of my life waiting for residential treatment, or the one where i was nodding out in front of my family at dinner while insisting i was just very tired.
awesome, belated happy! Judging from your body clock comments and my general maturity-ometer I'm gonna guess that this was your 35th birthday - I wouldn't bet my house on it (I can't anyway cos dinnae own one) but I'd bet substantially that I'm in a 2 year either way range

an offspring of mine happens to be going Lisbon inna couple of weeks and I have no doubt whatsoever will also be fancy dining as said offspring is an intense foody.

I'm partial to very high quality drugs. I have an offspring partial to very high quality food (the soon-to-be Lisbon loafer), and another partial to very high quality drugs and food.

always draw the fucking short straw innit ;)

EDIT hang on - a fucking tile museum :ROFLMAO: Autistic Taureans ftw... you're text book

Last edited:
Was gonna post the other day, thought I was too late and now I feel like a bit of a dafty lol...

Happy belated Birthday @chinup 😀🎂
I hope you had a great time 🙂

It's my brothers birthday he's also a ♉ he might even be autistic too but then just because he likes collecting things like hats doesn't mean anything coming from me lol, my therapist said I should speak to my psychiatrist and psychologist that I will be starting with soon cause he thinks after getting to know me that i might be somewhere on the spectrum... altho it's really difficult to be diagnosed he said. It would explain a lot tho especially when it comes to how anxious I get over the textures of stuff and used to line my toys up and was a bit weird as a kid

Bought a ticket for the Happy Mondays today (yass) but that means I'm skint again living off tins for a fortnight lol (the joys of being on the sick)....gonna start making my dog walking business cards today to earn dat moneys credit to @Arnold for idea - not letting this depression and irrational social anxiety win 😎

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.