• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fact that Tories are fuckin cunts.
If you think ANY of them are any better you are mad my friend.
They are all the same, yes the Tory party are swines & need to be dragged through the streets but Labour are no better & look what the Lib Dems did over the student fees which caused the riots a few years back.

If you have any faith in "The System" & think ANY MP has the right to make rules for you I suggest you wake up. 98% of them would put your ass in jail for growing weed FFS, they are all paid for by outside groups & tied into making cash, the whole "system" needs burning to the ground & we start again.

If you think ANY of them are any better you are mad my friend.
They are all the same, yes the Tory party are swines & need to be dragged through the streets but Labour are no better & look what the Lib Dems did over the student fees which caused the riots a few years back.

If you have any faith in "The System" & think ANY MP has the right to make rules for you I suggest you wake up. 98% of them would put your ass in jail for growing weed FFS, they are all paid for by outside groups & tied into making cash, the whole "system" needs burning to the ground & we start again.

I didn't say that any of them are better than the others. I also have absolutely no faith in 'the system'.

What I did say was "Tories are fuckin cunts".

Amiright? :)

Any idea what the "or" part is about?
So if I understand how this will work if you are a fucking peasant like me you'll get the £650 & if you are middle class you'll get the £400?
It looks like it's an "and" not an "or"

Every household in the UK is to get an energy bill discount of £400 this October as part of a package of new measures to tackle soaring prices.
The poorest households will also get a payment of £650 to help with the cost of living, Chancellor Rishi Sunak said.

What deems your gaff one of the "poorest"? In receipt of a certain benefit, income bracket?
You won't qualify I know that much.
Your lot with the fee are bloody rich, I'm still in Shock what the fucking Pirate doctor tried to charge me for some medicine the Bastard!!!

Oh. I figured the cunt part out, mainly by studying your behaviours @LoginNotSecure but I didn't realise you were all money obsessed too. Oh and the god complex and arrogance too of course ;)

God I hope I get my universal credit payment soon so I can order some drugs before bed!

Oh. I figured the cunt part out, mainly by studying your behaviours @LoginNotSecure but I didn't realise you were all money obsessed too. Oh and the god complex and arrogance too of course ;)

God I hope I get my universal credit payment soon so I can order some drugs before bed!
Oooh, wide of the marker babe. I’m only obsessed to the point where I have enough to jack it in and do stuff I enjoy, as are most people I would assume.

I don’t deny I have an arrogant attitude sometimes. Especially depending on the subject matter and how many beers deep I am.

God complex, can’t say I understand what that means enough to the point I can comment.

Fwiw, my house is A band, I’m still waiting on my £150 🤙🏻

Oooh, wide of the marker babe. I’m only obsessed to the point where I have enough to jack it in and do stuff I enjoy, as are most people I would assume.
i am so intensely jealous of anyone who has any realistic prospect of retiring.

and i like my job ffs. i'd just prefer to do maybe 3.5 days a week, but for the same money.
Fwiw, my house is A band, I’m still waiting on my £150 🤙🏻
we are b, and literally just got ours today. we will be spending it on something appropriately middle class like tiffany lighting.

i've gone up in the world, i think this is the first time i've not been in A band since i left home.

i am so intensely jealous of anyone who has any realistic prospect of retiring.

and i like my job ffs. i'd just prefer to do maybe 3.5 days a week, but for the same money.

we are b, and literally just got ours today. we will be spending it on something appropriately middle class like tiffany lighting.

i've gone up in the world, i think this is the first time i've not been in A band since i left home.

You'll be lucky to even get a fuckin Tiffany light bulb for £150.

We're currently waiting for a Tiffany floor lamp for the wife's birthday. Best part of 600 fuckin quid!

That would have bought me a lot of Karpackie...

Status
Not open for further replies.