• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you think?

I think grandson of massive capitalist food venture that enabled him to live in an extremely nice house in a particularly poncy part of London. Soho, West End "we're so London" middle class (and the rest) poncy shite. King's Cross (which is where this discussion started) far more crack whore/working class crime family friendly.

That said...I liked his crucifixion in the Philippines. Must have gone down well with that Catholic hell-hole, LOL, though tbf it's a pretty gay friendly country. Crucifixion was cool, though I'd have taken the painkillers.

I think grandson of massive capitalist food venture that enabled him to live in an extremely nice house in a particularly poncy part of London. Soho, West End "we're so London" middle class (and the rest) poncy shite. King's Cross (which is where this discussion started) far more crack whore/working class crime family friendly.

That said...I liked his crucifixion in the Philippines. Must have gone down well with that Catholic hell-hole, LOL, though tbf it's a pretty gay friendly country. Crucifixion was cool, though I'd have taken the painkillers.
Someone's jelly..

Uea he's rich obvious.But read his articles maybe in "mindvox"?not sure...stoned....so impressed me.A nice writtings about his one of his quits from h&coke..i think.Iboga trip.Talant guy

Sebastian_Horsley_sign_%E2%80%93_This_is_not_a_brothel.jpg

Is he the one I’ve just read about after searching and was arguing for decriminalising drugs?? Cause if it was I guarantee the Karol pounds down a bottle of red every night..
Possibly, his one of these CND idiots.
His got all the answers to everything wrong in the world ;)

You know that type of Cunt, you just wanna shoot them in the face.

There used to be quite a few of those signs in Soho. The difference here is Daddy's money has paid for a 'proper' engraved one that probably cost him a few hundred quid whereas all the ones I saw were handwritten notes by tenants.

I'm sure his art was great (I mean this) but he's constantly described as a 'dandy' which should tell you all you need to know.

Haha I'd love to be a 1890-1910 dandy, mincing around full of laudanum and absinth, with a finely tailored suit and a velvet cravat. A fine cigarillo atop my unnecessarily long cig holder. A fantastic moustache and trilby. On my way to the chemist to get some heroin cough drops.

Fuck yeah.

Are those signs serious or are they there to attract punters?

Haha I'd love to be a 1890-1910 dandy, mincing around full of laudanum and absinth, with a finely tailored suit and a velvet cravat. A fine cigarillo atop my unnecessarily long cig holder. A fantastic moustache and trilby. On my way to the chemist to get some heroin cough drops.

Fuck yeah.

Are those signs serious or are they there to attract punters?
100% agree with you Sir.

One of my many sisters has visited me. I am getting her totally shitfaced and she is demolishing guys at the bar; it's fucking hilarious lol

Haha loafer and saunterer are insults I've only ever read in Billy bunter which by the way are HILARIOUS books if noones ever read the old books.

If I was alive in that era that's exacythe scene I would latch to! No question. The a girl who i fall in love withnat my favoutire local opium den will move in together and always be with high ot slightly rattling and horny as fuck.

Sorry I'm getting lost in my own fantasies.

The best thing about Soho is Wong Kei.

Absolutely the best place in my and quite a few other peoples opinion.

quite a few tossers disagree though lol

The O'Neil Irish pub there used to be very good too, some nice totty.

Then it's the Punch & Judy in Covent Garden.

Etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.