• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was on heroin and feeling nice, a stroll through town with a Macdonald's shake would be a lovely day for me!
You & I sir are cut from the same cloth it seems.
When I got weed I love going to the local park but it's not a small place, it's bloody huge, has a lake etc. It was a home to some industrial guy who was so rich it must have been insane.

Off Google......."Opened to the public in 1931, it attracts 1.3 million visitors per year and is approximately 13.65 hectares (33.7 acres)." which shows you how big it is & gives you an idea of what kinda park it is. I love to go get a good Coffee & sit under the shade of some old tree & blaze a good spliff & watch the world go by, watch the ducks fight over bread, watch dogs chase a ball etc. I'm one of those Flaneur types in a way.

I'm off to London on the 14th of next month @StoneHappyMonday to go to the British Museum with that Anthropology lady I know for that Devine Female religious stuff display I linked a few weeks ago & you commented on it.

"Explore the significant role that goddesses, demons, witches, spirits and saints have played – and continue to play – in shaping our understanding of the world.

How do different traditions view femininity? How has female authority been perceived in ancient cultures? For insights, the exhibition looks to divine and demonic figures feared and revered for over 5,000 years. From wisdom, passion and desire, to war, justice and mercy, the diverse expression of female spiritual powers around the world prompts us to reflect on how we perceive femininity and gender identity today.

Worship of Pele, the Hawaiian goddess of volcanoes, reveals how her destructive capacity is venerated alongside her ability to create. The Buddhist bodhisattva of compassion, who transcends gender and is visualised in male form in Tibet and female in China and Japan, uncovers the importance of gender fluidity in some spiritual traditions. And the terrifying Hindu goddess Kali, depicted in art carrying a severed head and bloodied sword, is honoured as the Great Mother and liberator from fear and ignorance.

Enhanced by engagement with contemporary worshippers, faith communities and insights from high-profile collaborators Bonnie Greer, Mary Beard, Elizabeth Day, Rabia Siddique and Deborah Frances-White, the exhibition considers the influence of female spiritual power and what femininity means today.

Bringing together sculptures, sacred objects and artworks from the ancient world to today, and from six continents, the exhibition highlights the many faces of feminine power – ferocious, beautiful, creative or hell-bent – and its seismic influence throughout time."

But a huge thanks for saying about the books for sale, I just seen "Tantra: enlightenment to revolution" which looks amazing & with any luck I will have the £350 off the Tory lot as I now got a shopping list & I'd have no idea if you hadn't said about it.
Turns out you aren't that much of a shit-head & it's even possible you may like me 0.0009%

When I got weed I love going to the local park but it's not a small place, it's bloody huge, has a lake etc. It was a home to some industrial guy who was so rich it must have been insane.
sounds like platt fields in manc.

we have a park along a river so it goes on for miles. i'm pretty sure i could walk to like wigan or st helens or some other ex industrial shithole.

Just saw a lad walking down the street with an eye patch on and a toy Parrot on his shoulder…

I said “ what ya up to Lad?”
He shouted back “ playing pirates”

I said “ oh yeah well where are your buccaneers then ?”

He replied

“ Under my Buccin Hat!”

That is such an impressive Poppy garden. How the hell have they managed to get so many of them to grow upright and produce big pods when they are all packed so closely together!? That is something I have never been able to accomplish.

I have tried growing Poppys a few times and never had great results although i am not without some skills and knowledge with gardening type stuff.

I tried growing hens and chicks recently; out of a packet of 500 seeds planted in a large number of pots, they all germinated, but bastarding slugs or birds ate or pulled up nearly all of the seedlings. Only about 5 or 6 of them made it to grow into big plant stage at least. Which obviously is a terribly poor success rate. I'm not sure what to do about the slugs and birds. I like having all the house sparrows around living where i do in such an urban area but they can be a pain at certain times, and slugs I have no time for at all!

I may need to surround my pots with slug pellets if I try again. It's disgusting to see the effect they have on the slugs but it might be a necessary evil if I try again.

Last edited:
Goddamn Malinois in Dudley waiting with two owners to get a hotdog, tried to ask the folks with it a few questions but the dog was having NONE of it!!!

I've never backed off so quickly, I've taken a mental note of this dog & it's never getting any treats off me!!

What were you drinking last night?
sadly not milk of the poppy. had some of those ophir pre mixed g+ts. desperados, oranjeboom black, lorazepam
Deffo P. somniferum. looks like my garden at the moment.
what do you do to convert them into something useable? do ones grown in england really produce the right compounds? do you grow yours as blatantly as this!?!?

Deffo P. somniferum. looks like my garden at the moment.

(But it isn't)
Do you also manage to cram as many into such a small area as the gardener did in Chinup's pic? If so what is the secret to your success?

I would love to ask the above gardener what their secret is. Maybe they have just chanced upon the perfect soil and amount of sun exposure etc for the poppys to thrive, or maybe they have done something to achieve those results.

I'm going to have another go at growing one more experimental and small batch of hens and chicks this year, due to the very disappointing results of my recent efforts.

I may well be too late in the year now for them to reach pod stage before the summer ends and the lack of warm sunlight hours will possibly prevent successful podding. I'm not sure. . In any case I'm hoping to improve on getting the seedlings to grow without either flopping over or being eating by slugs. I picked up some good tips on a very good you tube vid on growing this type of poppy from seed about how to help prevent them flopping over.

@LoginNotSecure the bloody thing looked quite a nice dogs d it kept giving me the eye, they can read body language & when I spoke it tried to walk over to me then began barking & refused to STFU.
It ate it's food in 3 bites then wanted to eat the guys food sitting by them.

It has NO manners or thinks about others, it's clearly got a fetish for barking and stealing food. It's never getting any good dog treats off me.

@LoginNotSecure the bloody thing looked quite a nice dogs d it kept giving me the eye, they can read body language & when I spoke it tried to walk over to me then began barking & refused to STFU.
It ate it's food in 3 bites then wanted to eat the guys food sitting by them.

It has NO manners or thinks about others, it's clearly got a fetish for barking and stealing food. It's never getting any good dog treats off me.
I'm not a pet person myself, so can't relate.

In other news, a friends son did the Inka Avalanche 2022 recently, and it looks mental. To give you some perspective. Here is a POV from someone who took part and ended up first place.

I'm not a pet person myself, so can't relate.

In other news, a friends son did the Inka Avalanche 2022 recently, and it looks mental. To give you some perspective. Here is a POV from someone who took part and ended up first place.

Inka is Peru right?

@nznity get loaded on your medical grade Coke & those nice looking medical grade stuff then try it out.

You ever seen these English nutcases who go down this insane bank where they roll a cheese down it? It sounds bloody stupid but it's insane stuff.
People come from all over the world to do it, the woman who won the female race comes from Virginia which says it all 😉🤣🤣🤣
@mal3volent the females from that state sure are special my brother.

Yeah it's Peru, I'm watching it now.
I love good Mountain Biking. The idiot I got staying with me ATM has a nice downhill bike with a carbon fibre frame & made up of all varieties of bits, Nuke Proof handlebars etc & the disk brakes stop you in a blink of your eye which is handy.

I took it down the purple route a few weekends ago, I l worked the suspension forks for all they are worth 🥰

I personally find going flat out on a dirt track is better in a way than most drugs for a rush I swear to God, I honestly enjoy riding around the woods really hard gives such a rush to the body, it's equal to smoking good coke.

Having done a blue route near me (Sherwood pines) on a (borrowed) bike worth 5 grand, it’s easy to see why people can pour money into it.

I’ve done the route on the bikes you can hire and after it’s like a prostate from shovel hands.

A trip on a decent bikes and you know just peddling and pulling the bike that weights less than ya coke habit hits different.

Don’t get it personally and seeing that Inka run would definitely mean I’d go arse over tit because I’d rather be looking at the scenery than the track.

Inka is Peru right?

@nznity get loaded on your medical grade Coke & those nice looking medical grade stuff then try it out.

You ever seen these English nutcases who go down this insane bank where they roll a cheese down it? It sounds bloody stupid but it's insane stuff.
People come from all over the world to do it, the woman who won the female race comes from Virginia which says it all 😉🤣🤣🤣
@mal3volent the females from that state sure are special my brother.
It's actually Inca* but yeah that's Peruvian mate.
Hahaha, reminds me when I went to cusco and the first person from abroad I encountered when I got there was a British guy(from Bristol I think he was) sitting on some steps In a very dark passageway, he was opening a huge wrap of yay and was very cool to gimme a few passes/bumps xdddd he was hard as fuck already chewing his ear off but good Chap nonetheless haha.

Having done a blue route near me (Sherwood pines) on a (borrowed) bike worth 5 grand, it’s easy to see why people can pour money into it.

I’ve done the route on the bikes you can hire and after it’s like a prostate from shovel hands.

A trip on a decent bikes and you know just peddling and pulling the bike that weights less than ya coke habit hits different.

Don’t get it personally and seeing that Inka run would definitely mean I’d go arse over tit because I’d rather be looking at the scenery than the track.
You seen these decent electronic bikes? I saw a few videos reviews of some, upto 80mph for 1 hour on carbon fibre frame for £2500 sounds a good deal to me.
My stepbrother has some racer by Marlin I think the model is which like you said weights less than a coke habit but it's a pure street bike, I'd prefer to walk.
It's one thing on the street & quite another on a dirt track with tree roots, loose sand etc under your wheels. When the front wheel slips out of control for half a second & the bike Gods decide today isn't your time to break your neck the adrenaline is insane, the smile on face knowing you just dodged serious injury just adds to the joy & you laugh in the face of spending the rest of your life in a wheelchair.

You ever been into motorbikes or café racing Harold Shipman?

Status
Not open for further replies.