• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been on a weight gain kick lately, went 87 to 74kg between Nov 19 and May 2021 because lack of physical workouts and going from 4k carbs per day to 1500 carbs, not including beer, after leaving my physically strenuous work at that time

Working my way back to ideal 85kg that has been prime weight since I was 17. So feeding is important, although a Guinness is nice too

Currently 81kg
If you want to put weight on, peanut butter will help that. Like if you enjoy it, a couple of tablespoonfuls a day will add a boost to your calorific intake. Trust me, I'm a fat cunt.

Not a fan of the taste?

Was it you who tried snorting them a few days ago? The taste in my experience takes on a whole new level when you do it that way, a cup of coffee tastes truly appalling.
Yeah I've snorted zoppies many times, but you were the first person I ever heard of doing that.

When I first saw you were doing that I thought uuuurrghh the dirty bastard as the taste is so bad, but I was surprised at how easily they went up the nose. The bad taste wasn't intensified really, but the amount of powder was a bit much. Doing it a lot would make me worry about all the talc, silicates, etc going into my lungs.

Definitely worth a shot at least once though, especially as zopiclone tablets are quite cheap.

Cans of Knights Cider which is shockingly good & a Robert Anton Wilson lecture called "How to tell your friends from Apes"

I have a feeling I'm the only Wilson fan on EADD though 🥺

Hail Eris, Hail Discordia

If anyone on EADD cares it was Robert Anton Wilson that made Tim Leary's 8 Neurological Circuit Model famous. Now you know who to blame for the weird DMT creatures & why you become part of the sofa for a billion years when you smoke Salvia Divinorum folks

So is the idea behind the snorting the crushed zopliclone that it will hit differently, and be more likeley to lead to a buzz than a sleep?

Cant remember if and when I tried that. Been a bit up and down on some very minor uppers and downers today. Some Xanax to chill me out for practicing at the pool club. Then some Modafinil and coffee to bring back more focussed energy so that I could get some productive stuff completed easily this afternoon.

Since then ive had a couple of lorazepams and a glass of wine to take the edge off the uppers. Will be hitting the Whisky sours soon. I guess that a line of zopiclone should also add something interesting to the synergy.

So is the idea behind the snorting the crushed zopliclone that it will hit differently, and be more likeley to lead to a buzz than a sleep?

Cant remember if and when I tried that. Been a bit up and down on some very minor uppers and downers today. Some Xanax to chill me out for practicing at the pool club. Then some Modafinil and coffee to bring back more focussed energy so that I could get some productive stuff completed easily this afternoon.

Since then ive had a couple of lorazepams and a glass of wine to take the edge off the uppers. Will be hitting the Whisky sours soon. I guess that a line of zopiclone should also add something interesting to the synergy.

Bleaney, are you serious? This is mixing lots of drugs. I thpught you had come away from this. We're here to help.

its still only low very low doses of each thing, it's just about timings and doses to get the highs and the lows of each thing to happen at the right times.

It's at about the same level as people having red bull with their vodka tbh, just trying to get it nice.

Couldn't get hold of the zopis so i railed 100mg of preg instead, and that has hit the spot and taken the edge of the caffeine and modafinil.

Reactions: CFC
🤣🤣🤣❤️❤️
@Jerry Atrick
@mal3volent
@F.U.B.A.R. I'm quite sure you were impressed by Mr Zandt when I posted some of his music.

I know for sure Jerry & Mingy Mally will get a laugh off this, no more whisky & Rambling from California to El Paso lads (spending a week in a stinking Juarez jail) 😉

Before I discovered TVZ, I had a Kerouac/Woody Guthrie phase where I blew off everyone, left home, and took a Greyhound bus halfway across the country armed with an acoustic guitar. Kerouac's book On the Road first gave me the idea to leave home and travel the US. Woody Guthrie's Bound for Glory inspired me to do it with a guitar. Not exactly a great idea and some heavy duty psychotropic medications knocked that phase outta me for good.

M

My favourite cover of this Appalachian classic, anyone to do a better job than Clarence Ashley is quite a task but Townes really shows how you flat pick a guitar.

@Jerry Atrick
You heard this version?

I don't think I've heard this version. Thanks for sharing!

As great a songwriter as he was, I don't think he gets enough credit for his guitar picking.

I think I recognized the line "I'll sell you five gallons for a 2 dollar bill." I may have heard it in that Roscoe Holcomb album you posted the other day.

I found yesterday that coffee and Modafanil combined defintely works very effectively in combination as functional stimulant.

I find that coffee alone doesnt really do anything for me in terms of mental or physical stimulation during the day (it just makes me feel stressed and stops me sleeping at night so I get all the bad and none of the good from it.) Regarding Modafinil, taking too much is really unpleasant, it's not a nice stimulant at all. You kind of feel wired and jitery in the same nasty way as If you'd downed 2 of those Monster/Red Bull enery drinks.

So 1/4 of a 200 mg Modafinil + 1 cup of coffeee = bingo / hyper productive mode engaged. In a nice way, there is no stress and rush about things, just a calm and steady focus which is nice.

Must rememember not to take this combo any later than mid day however as I just could not come down last night, and was boshing a number of downers in order to do so. Woke up very groggy and benzoed today. So repeating the Modafinil + caffeine, but like I say, this time the difference will be no further dosing past mid day. THis should allow sleep tonight without needing to resort to increasing my sedative consumption.

@BelleRed before you say anything please do not be concerned. I do know what I am doing (more or less)

These combos are all really mild level things and at very low doses. It's kind of a hobby of mine to self experiment with different combinations of all manner of things. Sometimes some good results can be found.

LIke 2 quarters of modafinil plus 2 cups of coffee to chase a productive stimulation really is just dabbling and nothing more. I've just had my 2nd coffee and just deciding whether to have any more Modafinil or not. IF I go out in public people may well think I'm on speed or something lol. I don't think I'll go to the pool club today, may well get some looks and comments in there.

Anyway dont want to spend the whole day writing long stimmed up posts on here, need to do something more useful instead with all this energy.

Last edited:
Think I experienced a failed spiking last night

Motor control a little worse than normal for me and some slight lack of coordination but once I noticed I was able to allow for it and still won the pool tourney

Inclined to sleep a bit later today also

Weird, prob an Australian donkey who was sat nearby me for a while

Think I experienced a failed spiking last night

Motor control a little worse than normal for me and some slight lack of coordination but once I noticed I was able to allow for it and still won the pool tourney

Inclined to sleep a bit later today also

Weird, prob an Australian donkey who was sat nearby me for a while
Did they want to pop yo cherry?

Happened to a mate of mine, he was standing and had put his drink next to a bunch 'o birds.
Had to carry him home.

Did they want to pop yo cherry?

Happened to a mate of mine, he was standing and had put his drink next to a bunch 'o birds.
Had to carry him home.
No idea - I was sat talking to a good looking woman for a large chunk of the night - could have been intended for her drink or possibly I was just that drunk but it felt different

@JTemperance do you really rate carisoprodol? Would you rate it more recreational than the z-drugs?
I think I marginally prefer zopiclone but there's not much in it. Yeah zopiclone is the one with the fucked up taste.
Yeah, I like carisoprodol quite a bit. There's a special kind of physical euphoria with it that I don't really find in benzos. It's also got a great synergy with opiates... but dangerous to combine with heavier ones like H or methadone.

I don't have statistics but would guess it's more dangerous than benzos to OD on, being older and more like a barbiturate in action. It seems like it may act on serotonin, weirdly. Apparently, that is what causes the "Soma shakes" at high doses — intense trembling that feels harmless IME but fucks your coordination.

I also find carisoprodol hit-or-miss at times, though, like @Bleaney... Sometimes I don't get much out of it, for whatever reason. Inconsistent Indian generics could explain it but I noticed more underdosed than inconsistent. (FWIW, 500mg never felt 43% stronger than 350mg to me—now I see one that's supposedly 750mg, lol.)

I like the Z-drugs a lot, too. They're really different from carisoprodol, so it's hard for me to say which is best. Z-drugs have a more dissociating, "trippy" high but are also more practical as sleepers. Carisoprodol is a hard-hitting, short-lived, old-time downer with a warm physical euphoria and a tendency to jellify your muscles.

Overall, I feel like they're worth a try, if for no reason than the fact that they're holdouts of the barb era and unique besides that... Like, carisoprodol is converted into meprobamate but its overall effects are much different (and more euphoric as well, according to most who've also taken meprobamate).

Got well into the mountain bike racing on the BBC today, I wasn't sure about it at the start but I was soon hooked on it.

Think it was you @LoginNotSecure who said in reply to a comment I made how they are a fan of riding in the woods too, I personally love it & going downhill on a dirt track gives you such a rush.

Keep an eye out for the bike racing Login...... It's really good I promise you.

• Fire
Got well into the mountain bike racing on the BBC today, I wasn't sure about it at the start but I was soon hooked on it.

Think it was you @LoginNotSecure who said in reply to a comment I made how they are a fan of riding in the woods too, I personally love it & going downhill on a dirt track gives you such a rush.

Keep an eye out for the bike racing Login...... It's really good I promise you.
Think I’ve posted a video of a pal who does downhill stuff for money. His bikes are mortgage worthy. He’s also absolutely mental. Jumping off huge rock faces to go a bit faster.

I’ll post a video from him when I’m on the pc.

Status
Not open for further replies.