• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Gibberings ver. CCXVIII - Itsanewdawnitsanewdayitsanewsiteformeyeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.
in a twist that surprises exactly no one, taking away everything you can do apart from drugs leads to an increase in drug use.

what does surprise me is people buying 'coke' are getting something that contains cocaine. i bought 'coke' twice at mpf and it was probably 0.0% cocaine in both cases, just random stimulant. texture, taste and effect were all wrong

A humble thanks for the words folks, nothing could be done this time for her sadly. She would have been 15 in October but she was very ill & over a 48 hour period declined at a rapid rate. My mom & I both cried while my stepdad was still going on like a prick.
Even in the pets last few moments on earth he was unable to care for another living being which says it all about the person.

I've treated myself to 20 crackers of N2O just which are due by 10pm today (Friday) as it's now 3:15am Friday morning. I'm not sure what the dog would have made of huffing Nitrous but I will do 2 canisters in her honour when they arrive.
I didn't start on this stuff till a few weeks ago but I've been thinking about it each day since my first session, I understand now why it's called "Hippie Crack"

A few I told about it were thinking it's like huffing glue 🙄🙄🙄
Some people huh.......

Have you got a proper dispenser for the nitrous? I’ve always found those cheap little crackers just freeze your fingers and the balloon and you end up wasting loads.

Have you got a proper dispenser for the nitrous? I’ve always found those cheap little crackers just freeze your fingers and the balloon and you end up wasting loads.
Yeah I have a proper cream dispenser thing. I've seen on a well known website a pocket sized cannister that puts a hole in the cracker but it was cheaper to buy a proper whipped cream dispenser.

I wouldn't be a fan of holding a cracker when it goes off or huff N2O without a balloon, Erowid said the gas comes out at -40*c which can freeze your lungs and make them collapse.

Also this Vitamin B12 issue from using this stuff was a concern for me but I only do one good session of it a month so I think I won't suffer from that.

You seem to know a bit too much on this stuff Sir 😉😉🤣

A humble thanks for the words folks, nothing could be done this time for her sadly. She would have been 15 in October but she was very ill & over a 48 hour period declined at a rapid rate. My mom & I both cried while my stepdad was still going on like a prick.
Even in the pets last few moments on earth he was unable to care for another living being which says it all about the person.

I've treated myself to 20 crackers of N2O just which are due by 10pm today (Friday) as it's now 3:15am Friday morning. I'm not sure what the dog would have made of huffing Nitrous but I will do 2 canisters in her honour when they arrive.
I didn't start on this stuff till a few weeks ago but I've been thinking about it each day since my first session, I understand now why it's called "Hippie Crack"

A few I told about it were thinking it's like huffing glue 🙄🙄🙄
Some people huh.......
That's a good age.

Get a new pooch asap.

Yeah I have a proper cream dispenser thing. I've seen on a well known website a pocket sized cannister that puts a hole in the cracker but it was cheaper to buy a proper whipped cream dispenser.

I wouldn't be a fan of holding a cracker when it goes off or huff N2O without a balloon, Erowid said the gas comes out at -40*c which can freeze your lungs and make them collapse.

Also this Vitamin B12 issue from using this stuff was a concern for me but I only do one good session of it a month so I think I won't suffer from that.

You seem to know a bit too much on this stuff Sir 😉😉🤣
Got myself a “catering pack” or whatever it’s called awhile ago. Haven’t made a dent in it, not my cup of tea, especially when all I had was one of those cheap handheld cracker things, gave myself far too my cold burns.

Last edited:
Got myself a “catering pack” or whatever it’s called awhile ago. Haven’t made a dent in it, not my cup of tea, especially when all I had was one of those cheap handheld cracker things, gave myself far too my cold burns.
Your lucky you didn't freeze your fingers off mate, I'm not joking here.

The first balloon I didn't do correctly but I soon got the technique locked down. I hit a big dose on my 3rd go and got quite a shock from the high. I'm a massive disso lover, I like that chemical family more than opiates BUT saying that I find DXM like poison, I miia certain enzyme that converts DXO over so I had a trip that lasted hours with burning skin and the worst itch ever, I honestly felt I had blown my mind.

You ever tried MXE or any of the MeO-PCP chemicals? 4-MeO-PCP is amazing but you walk around while in the hole which is very dangerous as I fell down the stairs in my yard. I had the most bizarre trip off that stuff where I spoke to robot Geisha beings who threatened me if I ever came to their dimension again they would keep me there forever, I've never got over that trip.

How long you had the crackers sitting there? It goes well when you had a few drinks, you a fan @F.U.B.A.R. by any chance? You ever tried it @blondin ?

I stand 100% SOLID about DXM though, that stuff is fucking poison. When I learned it locks onto the opiate receptors I had a shock to say the least. I assume that's where the itching comes from.

But yeah FUBAR a cracker after a few cans is quite an experience to say the least. It's worth a try even if you only get 10 and spread them out over a few hours. I couldn't binge on that stuff as I feel it would make you feel so rough.

@ zopiclone... I have tried N2O once when I was in a flat in Shepherds bush with a few speedfreaks including Dik Mick and a couple of others from Hawkwind - shot up my first hit of speed and did a canister, I guess it didn't appeal that much as i never did it again but my recollection is it ws a bit like amyl which we used to do at raves rushing on pills

@ zopiclone... I have tried N2O once when I was in a flat in Shepherds bush with a few speedfreaks including Dik Mick and a couple of others from Hawkwind - shot up my first hit of speed and did a canister, I guess it didn't appeal that much as i never did it again but my recollection is it ws a bit like amyl which we used to do at raves rushing on pills
Hawkwind 😲
Your life should be made into a book I swear. Hanging out with Sebastian Horsley for one example blew my mind, God knows who else you chilled with.

I was proud I saw Howard Marks at a squat rave in London, he smiled at me then walked off. I once saw The Chuckle Brothers too which was kinda cool.

N2O on a nice dose really makes you disconnected quite strong but it doesn't last long. A friend I've told about it who was big into butane decades ago doesn't wanna try any for some reason, I tried to tell him this isn't like what they give women having a baby, a proper hit would make pushing the kid out impossible.

You ever seen those qualudes? The same thing they all love in the film Wolf of Wall Street.

The hit off this gas comes on so fast, when I got my first proper hit off it I was very shocked how powerful it was tbh, it put my ass right back on the sofa 😊👍
On a wk/end the local park is covered in cannisters, easy 100 of them dumped on the grass, it's so popular the local cops have a good special team set up to bust folks doing it. It's even featured in the paper telling parents what to look for 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.