• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin H & Fent seeking knowledge

Cgade

Bluelighter
Hello All,

I have posted on a couple sites and will compile my info here. I am trying to approach this with as much knowledge as possible. I've dabbled and have done research. Any info is great.

I am outside of Philly. If stating this specific location is against the rules, please delete and mention I am midatlantic/southeastern PA/ northeast USA....near major H hub/open market H hub. This is key as I believe the only product here is Fentanyl but I'd like to know to what degree so I know what I'm dealing with. With that being said, if it is H to any degree, is it #4 H? How do I test for H? The drugstores only sells the mail-in urine samples. I want to test the product, not the user.

Lately I've tried a few different batches in a few ways (drinking in tea, eating, on top of tongue, snorting). I can not IV as I have rolling veins, small veins, difficult to find - it's been a lifelong problem except for the most masterful clinician. Nor do I want to plug.

Yet, I want to get the most out of the product as quickly as possible. I want the best BA.

Also, I would like to validate the weight - without a mg scale, I guess I could see what the total measured amount of the bags are in teaspoons (1/8 tsp). For example 1 bundle = 16 bags, 8 bags=1gram, 2 grams=.4 teaspoon.

I ordered F test strips to indicate that presence. There is a shipment delay. I can't seem to get them from the Clinic or Dept of Health. So, how can I test for F? How can I test for H? to know what I have. I've contacted several sources to try to do this.

So my concerns are:
1. how do you best determine the specific product you are using?
2. How do you best determine the quality of the product you are using?
2. How do you determine the amount you are using? (The amount you purchased)
3. How do I use the most efficient method of intake if I don't want to IV or plug.

Thanks!