• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin H in tea to drink

Cgade

Bluelighter
I put H mixed with fentanyl in tea (boiled water, tea bag, sugar) to drink. I ended up majorly puking and now have a lot of the liquid left. It’s stored in an airtight container in a drawer, though it may have oxidized. Is it still potent after 2-3 weeks? Why did it take a few hours before I puked?

How do you get the quickest high if you just want to drink it? Or does this just lead to gastro issues and I should try another method?

I'm guessing you have the original liquid left and aren't saving the puke to drink. At least that's what I'm hoping, given the way you phrased it, "I ended up majorly puking and now have a lot of the liquid left" 😆

I would assume it is still the same strength. Drink less this time, take some benadryl before (25mg to 50mg) and take it with an empty stomach. And becareful.

It often takes quite a bit of time to vomit after taking opioids, unless you inject or smoke them. Some people puke right after shooting up (never happened to me though).

Welcome to bluelight btw

That’s hysterical!! You assumed correctly - I made it to the toilet! But, now that you mention it, if I didn’t and my dog did clean up, I guess that would put him at risk.

Since I majorly puked after drinking a few sips of tea, the next time I just ate it straight up. I put the powder On my finger and licked it. 3 hours later, major
Puke fest.

I’m not even getting the euphoria - after 2-3 hours shakes, sweats, puking. I’m taking small doses.

Why is this?

But, I left it in an open cup and put for about 24 hours before I read some posts here that it should be stored in dark, cold, airtight environment. I can’t put in in fridge/cold environment so it’s at room temp in airtight container in drawer

I'm guessing you have the original liquid left and aren't saving the puke to drink. At least that's what I'm hoping, given the way you phrased it, "I ended up majorly puking and now have a lot of the liquid left" 😆

I would assume it is still the same strength. Drink less this time, take some benadryl before (25mg to 50mg) and take it with an empty stomach. And becareful.

It often takes quite a bit of time to vomit after taking opioids, unless you inject or smoke them. Some people puke right after shooting up (never happened to me though).

Welcome to bluelight btw
Why does it take quite a bit of time? How does Benadryl (antihistamines) help the situation? What should I be careful of? How does smoking and injecting help with effect:reaction to drug versus ingesting?

Thanks so much!