H.M.P. Bluelight Towers - Top Dog

baac033e5bd8380a8fcf0a3e552e99e5.png

How long do we think it took leet to make this?

If only blue lighters would put as much effort into their HOMEWORK as they do with DRUGS.

Shut up mom

I know it took yonks. They were fabulous, but always said they'd only be around for a while, and then gone

Still no logins since 9/19/19 😔

I wouldn't be able to do this game justice after him.

I pretty much know who did this but was taken down for DOXXING. If you see the person's other work, you will recognise it right away. I'm from Manchester...

I pretty much know who did this but was taken down for DOXXING. If you see the person's other work, you will recognise it right away. I'm from Manchester...

U l33t?

he's not leet I think he means he is from the same area and knows him

@AlsoTapered can you tell us what you're talking about?

It's someone I know, I think. Th writing style and graphics are like their other works. But on BL, you cannot identify another user.

Do you REALLY not know what the term DOXXING means? I thought it was a well understood term. Well, now you know. I did it totally innocently since said person has commercial works for sale, but if they don't want BL as a platform, that's their business.

It's someone I know, I think. Th writing style and graphics are like their other works. But on BL, you cannot identify another user.

Do you REALLY not know what the term DOXXING means? I thought it was a well understood term. Well, now you know. I did it totally innocently since said person has commercial works for sale, but if they don't want BL as a platform, that's their business.

yeah I know what doxxing means smart ass. The way you worded your post was a little strange so I was unclear what you meant,