• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Need Help Had a coffee earlier and it has induced a panic attack

Higherfocus420

Bluelighter
What things help with panic attacks I had a coffee earlier and it triggered a panic attack I feel a lot calmer but I'm tired but can't sleep it's been fair few hours now

Try to eat some fatty food? Some whole milk (even chocolate) is great ime.
Got any turkey around?
But anytime I eat it brings my anxieties down a lot for some reason. ymmv

Try to eat some fatty food? Some whole milk (even chocolate) is great ime.
Got any turkey around?
But anytime I eat it brings my anxieties down a lot for some reason. ymmv
Yea I made myself a smoothie and eat some pizza and I felt better for a bit then when i went to go sleep it started again also i never ever cry but earlier during the peak I started tearing up a little lol very humbling experience I put on some ohm mediation and enigma binaural beats etc it's tempting to buy some alcohol but it just makes it worse in the long run

I had a coffee earlier
Is this all that was ingested that is a stimulate? Any medications taken during the day? Could it be an interaction?
panic attacks
Is this common? What I mean is; Are you familiar with panic... know the signs/symptoms?
Anxiety sucks for sure. It has become a large part of daily life for me and I want to get away from it but it is not the time it would seem.

Is this all that was ingested that is a stimulate? Any medications taken during the day? Could it be an interaction?

Is this common? What I mean is; Are you familiar with panic... know the signs/symptoms?
Anxiety sucks for sure. It has become a large part of daily life for me and I want to get away from it but it is not the time it would seem.
I use to get panic attacks quite a bit after I took way took way too much amphetamine sulphate one time I thought I had stopped having them years ago i've stopped using drink and drugs but last night I went to watcH the football at a pub as I don't have sports channels and wasn't going to drink but I can't even apparently be in a pub and gave in and had one drink and after one drink I couldn't stop drinking so I was hungover today I thought I had gotten over the hangover but made the mistake of drink ing a coffee and barely eating as I felt sick and it triggered a panic attack I feel alright now just can't sleep but I was sober for the. Relapsed a few weeks ago on heroin crack but then stopped went through withdrawal so maybe I'm still mentally recovering but one thing is for sure I have even more reason now to be teetoatal I was gonna still smoke weed and have the odd beer and cut out all hard drugs but I'm thinking I can't even do that and think I'm probably gonna be one of those people who are just better off sober

What things help with panic attacks I had a coffee earlier and it triggered a panic attack I feel a lot calmer but I'm tired but can't sleep it's been fair few hours now
i have no tolerance for it, wish i could, my workers consume it and i always come in dragging ass. ive had to take just one or two shots of liquor if i panicked, but that was before my benzo blossoming love affair. hope you feel lots n lots better, maybe split your coffee in half with hot coco?

I use to get panic attacks quite a bit after I took way took way too much amphetamine sulphate one time I thought I had stopped having them years ago i've stopped using drink and drugs but last night I went to watcH the football at a pub as I don't have sports channels and wasn't going to drink but I can't even apparently be in a pub and gave in and had one drink and after one drink I couldn't stop drinking so I was hungover today I thought I had gotten over the hangover but made the mistake of drink ing a coffee and barely eating as I felt sick and it triggered a panic attack I feel alright now just can't sleep but I was sober for the. Relapsed a few weeks ago on heroin crack but then stopped went through withdrawal so maybe I'm still mentally recovering but one thing is for sure I have even more reason now to be teetoatal I was gonna still smoke weed and have the odd beer and cut out all hard drugs but I'm thinking I can't even do that and think I'm probably gonna be one of those people who are just better off sober
same

i have no tolerance for it, wish i could, my workers consume it and i always come in dragging ass. ive had to take just one or two shots of liquor if i panicked, but that was before my benzo blossoming love affair. hope you feel lots n lots better, maybe split your coffee in half with hot coco?
I mean i was having a coffee every morning before I went to the gym and felt alright it's obvious that being hungover and having a cappuccino is what triggered my panic attack but I might just stop consuming caffeine again as panic attacks are unbearable also when I use to drink all the time I barely even got hangover s but I notice that if I abstain from drinking and am eating healthy and exercising regularly then when I drink I get nasty hangovers but when I'm drinking all the time I can have like 10 pints and wake up next day right as rain so I think you're body gets use to dealing with it

I was hungover today
Recipe for disaster. :p God I do not miss those things. It was "fun" when I was a kid but now I could barf.
Sounds like ya going through a lot and maybe there is a lot going on in the mind? I know I cannot sleep if I have bats flyin around up there. Sometimes there is something I am pushing away that wants to be worked out and will eventually. Optimally before I lose two or three days sleep over it. ;)
Im not gonna suggest any OTC meds or the like as its just a money maker and mostimes futile ime and sometimes makes matters worse.
Hot shower?
What's runnin around in yer head as you close yer eyes and before that "jerk" that pulls one to sleep? Sommetimes I jerk-awy or pull back especially in withdrawals. That pull to sleep is a trip. I love it and wanna figure it out. lol
i have no tolerance for it, wish i could
Ahhhhh, coffee is great. The smell, taste and heat. I cannot drink it if I do not drink kratom before hand. Talk about gettin buggy? :eek:

Recipe for disaster. :p God I do not miss those things. It was "fun" when I was a kid but now I could barf.
Sounds like ya going through a lot and maybe there is a lot going on in the mind? I know I cannot sleep if I have bats flyin around up there. Sometimes there is something I am pushing away that wants to be worked out and will eventually. Optimally before I lose two or three days sleep over it. ;)
Im not gonna suggest any OTC meds or the like as its just a money maker and mostimes futile ime and sometimes makes matters worse.
Hot shower?
What's runnin around in yer head as you close yer eyes and before that "jerk" that pulls one to sleep? Sommetimes I jerk-awy or pull back especially in withdrawals. That pull to sleep is a trip. I love it and wanna figure it out. lol

Ahhhhh, coffee is great. The smell, taste and heat. I cannot drink it if I do not drink kratom before hand. Talk about gettin buggy? :eek:
Yea I do have a lot going on at the moment to be honest I have a court date for two counts of assault and one was on a police officer whilst I was fucked on xanax I had drugs on me at the time also my old boss has bumped me off wages and stolen all my tools this girl I was seeing is doing my head in a bit and have been trying hard to get sober from drugs but keep failing as well as I suffer badly with depression but I'm usually really positive but unfortunately suffer immensely with mental health and drug addiction for most of my life but the things that have been helping me are music I love to play guitar and sing or make hip hop beats on FL studio and also exercise is another thing that helps me massively with stress and mental health but it can also give me insomnia

maybe drink half a cup next time instead of a whole cup if you're a little sensitive at the moment

or just a single shot of espresso - it has less caffeine than a cup o' joe

how do you make your coffee?

maybe drink half a cup next time instead of a whole cup if you're a little sensitive at the moment

or just a single shot of espresso - it has less caffeine than a cup o' joe

how do you make your coffee?
I normally just use one small tea spoon of coffee with two sugars and milk but yesterday and a large cappuccino from Starbucks that was way too much and I was hungover so the combination is a recipe for disaster but

Bah
the taste of fresh roasted supremo beans cancel out any anxiety

fuck starbucks & their additives (the philip morris of coffee)
less is more

Last edited: