• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Happy to finally be more than a casual viewer, made an account as i have some stories to tell lol

Jparker93

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! Happy to be here :) im jacolyn, 28, audio engineering student and musician and uhh, addict of many varieties. I also have quite a few intense mental health issues, ha. To put it lightly. Im a survivor of trafficking, and recently California sober…. With a few exceptions as of late, i guess. But we will get into that somewhere else… i mostly enjoy weed :) i dont really drink which is good because i do love pills… a lot. Too much. Lol. Currently seeking help in that area so yeah. most of my days are spent at the piano or with my guitar in my lap or somehow composing music. Im a little obsessive, lol.

Hi everyone! Happy to be here :) im jacolyn, 28, audio engineering student and musician and uhh, addict of many varieties. I also have quite a few intense mental health issues, ha. To put it lightly. Im a survivor of trafficking, and recently California sober…. With a few exceptions as of late, i guess. But we will get into that somewhere else… i mostly enjoy weed :) i dont really drink which is good because i do love pills… a lot. Too much. Lol. Currently seeking help in that area so yeah. most of my days are spent at the piano or with my guitar in my lap or somehow composing music. Im a little obsessive, lol.
Welcome Buddha. Feel at home here, ure free to share your experiences with others or maybe seek help from other members if ya want. Salute,
Nico

Welcome, Jacolyn!

I'm a musician as well, though it sounds like you are quite a bit more serious about it than I've been lately. Playing and composing music can be one of the most therapeutic hobbies you can have, from experience.

I'm really sorry to hear that you were a victim of trafficking and I'm glad that you were able to escape. Feel free to make a post in The Dark Side (TDS) if you ever feel like talking about it. Also, my PMs are always open.

Hope you enjoy your time here at Bluelight!

Welcome brotha from another Mother.

Seems like you have quiet the back story to tell but will wait when you ready to share that part but all that aside, you couldn't have chosen a better place to do so.
We all here to help each other and listen and give advice or input or even our own little backround stories just to give people from where we come from and all this done with no judgement and also in a HR way.

So when you ready to share or even just ask a few questions, feel free and know you welcome here with no judgement what so ever.

All the best

Regards
CoffeeShroom

I feel bad that you have had to go through all that. Horrifying :(

But, you are able to study. That audio engineering stuff. Quite the display of strength right there.

I wish strength to you. We are here to support you.

Looking forward to hearing them! Welcome!