• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has anyone noticed any disruptions in the drug supply chain as a result of the Coronavirus?

BK38

Bluelight Crew
I'm just curious about the impacts Coronavirus might be having on the global illicit drug trade, including DNMs...

Yesss fuck, it has affected the morphine ampoules supply in my country . The price has gone up aswell. Fuck me, Now i have to pay 25% More uu.

Ugh I'd gladly shovel out the dough for god damn morphine ampoules if they were available here like that. Not gonna lie I always get jealous everytime I see you writing about them nznity. Could care less about using Cocaine if I was down there kicking it I'd be gaining hella tracks catching Nod'z.

As long as the mail moves so will the drugs I stopped using the streets a long time ago and I have some good friends, not really overly concerned. But I have started to stock up on Opioids in preperation just in case. Grateful to stumble upon Tianeptine as a safety net gonna buy 20 grams on payday to have in the reserves.

It could just be a coincidence, but since shortly after the hysteria started, I haven't been able to find smack at all and most of the weed available is rag.

Since the mailman is my drug dealer, and since I just got off opiates again... no, no disruptions for me. Dunno about weed, I stopped liking to use it very often so I hardly ever have to get any.

The post office said they're not stopping the mail flow and I've been getting everything on time, so no I haven't noticed anything. Added bonus, bitcoin plummeted to about half its value almost immediately after the hysteria began. It is steadily rising again though.

As for street drugs, my old weed dealer is advertising all kinds of deals and selling at discounted prices. Idk about my connect for harder drugs, I think he's dead or in rehab I haven't heard from him in a long time. I don't use them anymore also.

From my perspective the drug economy has benefited.

Not that I have noticed, but we are just in the beginning of this fiasco. This could be a very life changing event for a lot of people. Its nice being out of work, but its not nice being broke in a couple weeks.

Ive been wondering how the black market will respond to this mess. I predict bootleg hand sanitizer, toilet paper, and other more serious medical supplies will be brought to many by the cartels, due to peoples sheer stupidity. The network already exists to supply many people with many things. Should be profitable.

no, sir/ma'am
scripts abound and will be taking advantage of it asap
big shortage of opi dor a while around here. and real H and corner-pills (fent mostly).
but since they stopped scripting poies and benzos without a thought (or rather increase income) real shit has been scarce.
hope i never lose my friend but i can and have done without.... no sweat; maybe a little hahaha
stopeed opiate use (ok... sans kratom) about two tears ago. no desire for them. i get the urge and call bat-shit crazy bobo and im straight. not to make light of anything.
we gotta plan in case mfs wanta act a fool
keep it tight and alert
one

edit:
there is always someone
always
mostly
haha

In Cali its been great with trump bucks no shortage of anything but i had someone od at my house on meth. WTF right i thought her heart blew up well trip they gave her narcan and brought her back. Fentayl in the muther fucken meth. she is ok and all is well here

It seems the crystal rivers still flow rapidly, but my post has been mightily fucked with, rendering me absent any form of dissociative anaesthetic for spurts, which is rather tragic.

I was never unable to source crystal, but I ultimately got priced out of the market for quality shards.

I was never unable to source crystal, but I ultimately got priced out of the market for quality shards.

Probably for the best I guess. Mine has always been consistent quality generally, clear shards. Sometimes they'll be foggier rocks but still pretty much does the trick.

And I'm not even in a spot where it's popular, like the west US or super rural areas. Meth seems to be gaining more prevalence in the East coastal cities, although coke is still king in most hoods.

I personally never even ran into crystal until 2017 or so. One of the last of the *major* drugs I got into.

I could have sworn I'd posted on this thread before. Maybe not. But I know this topic came up somewhere before.

From what I gather on the forums (being active here since March while all the hard lockdowns were in place) there were major issues. But I also remember somebody saying that the producers are probably stockpiling stuff so that by the time people (and all forms of International transport and travel) could move around there'd be a glut of stuff. And it's made me wonder if this is not the reason that all of a sudden, and just about every week, there's some HUGE drug bust somewhere in the world. Dunno. Just and observation. I can tell you that it did have an effect on legit meds. though i.e. pharmacies out of stock and such.

‘I used to think that a flood of supply would push prices down but I’m starting to think drug markets don’t operate according to normal economics. For example the price of a gram of coke in the US has been *a certain price* since the 90s. Nothing shifts it.

Last edited by a moderator:
‘I used to think that a flood of supply would push prices down but I’m starting to think drug markets don’t operate according to normal economics. For example the price of a gram of coke in the US has been *a certain price* since the 90s. Nothing shifts it.

Can't remember where exactly I read this or where it was, but I believe there was apparently a historically large meth bust recently. Some 2k tons or something insane like that.

Last edited:

I would have agreed till a few years ago but Cocaine right now is going for *no prices in DC #1 rule* gram where I am at and it's pretty legit. Stupid overpriced but when I get a gram especially of the Crack its fire. But back in the day like maybe 2012 and previous I got *cheaper* dollar grams that were just as good. I thought they were only charging *snip* a gram up in NYC but it's like that in NJ also. Then again my connect can be a shady bitch sometimes and probably gets it cheaper.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gentle reminder that naming drug prices is against the rules in DC. I've seen it a couple times the past few days. Check out the forum guidelines in the banner at the top of the page if you forget.

This was true, for sure. That *certain price* now that has increased over 100% due the pandemic, and since that price increase in due to supply, I would almost have to assume it’s temporary and when everything evens out again prices will drop back down to *a certain price*. The competition, itself, has changed quite drastically as well. A lot of the the reliable connects have refused to sell anything, so a bunch of people who are only out to make a quick buck are changing the landscape and competition which keeps prices sky high and quality bottom of the barrel poor. This is even more evident by on the DNMs currently (again, only speaking about the US, I know outside of the US everyone else seems to be business as usual lol)

This appears to only affect the portions of the US that South America can’t reach by itself (the east coast) but are fully dependent on Mexico, or at least affected to a greater degree.

Question for moderators here, are historical prices or publicly available data from sources such as UNODC or DEA allowed here?

Last edited: