• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Has Covid-19 affected drug supply/anything drug related in your community?

I spoke about euros. Not dollars dude. I'm from Finland. Go look in to dark web for prices, but i'd assume that it would be actually easier to get from Indias pharmacies than from US. My dad lived in India for 2 years and told me that you can get everything from pharmacies.
yes your dad is right. we can get almost everything from pharmacies. anyway thnks for reply.

In the Central American country where I live, the amount of cocaine you get for a set price has dropped significantly. The powder itself is way more powdery, too dry, too bitter and in my opinion cut with something speedy. Very little euphoria. Just racy.

I haven't noticed any disruptions at the pharmacies here, though I have heard reports of unscrupulous dealers using the coronavirus situation as an excuse to jack prices up.
SAME. Heard the same bullshit excuse for hacking up prices from a couple crummy dealers.

My plug (coke) hasn't missed a step - still fire, new packages weekly. My psych has authorized alprazolam refills without the usual visit. All in all, my supply has been better than ever.
Well, that is great! At least it’s benefiting someone in some way shape or form ;)

Hey everyone. I’m just finding all of you today! This is great. So I’m from Seattle Washington and I’ve noticed that since this whole pandemic has started people have been using it as an excuse to hike up prices. The meth that I’ve been getting has jumped in price and fallen in quality, and the brown (heroine) has gotten more spendy here and there. But I’ve actually acquired some new plugs that’ll deliver to my door. That’s a plus. I’m pretty pissed off about my meth tho. It’s really sucking in quality

Hey everyone. I’m just finding all of you today! This is great. So I’m from Seattle Washington and I’ve noticed that since this whole pandemic has started people have been using it as an excuse to hike up prices. The meth that I’ve been getting has jumped in price and fallen in quality, and the brown (heroine) has gotten more spendy here and there. But I’ve actually acquired some new plugs that’ll deliver to my door. That’s a plus. I’m pretty pissed off about my meth tho. It’s really sucking in quality
I’m from Portland Oregon & I feel that! I don’t use heroin but my bf did and we talked to his dealer not to long ago and they said it hasn’t changed in price or quality compared to meth... it’s the same price as coke sometimes more!

I’m from Portland Oregon & I feel that! I don’t use heroin but my bf did and we talked to his dealer not to long ago and they said it hasn’t changed in price or quality compared to meth... it’s the same price as coke sometimes more!
UK. It's been all over the fuckin place, quality and price.

The price of meth has risen substantially in my area.

You could put that down to supply I guess given border closures in Aus, but most of the stuff around seems to be made locally.

Most users I talk to seem to agree that it’s more likely the government bail out money driving prices up. Dealers know their customers suddenly have double the income they had before COVID.
I'm so glad I'm off meth these days. Seemed like I was never able to feed my hunger for MORE. Tolerance through the roof. Hard to function without uppers for those who spent a lifetime on them, but it better than chasing it all the time. I'm too old, too tired these days

People think that stimulants aren't a powerful addiction like benzos or opiates per say because "they don't have a withdrawal," but I definitely don't think that's true. Methamphetamine has it's grip on folks stronger than heroin in some cases.

As for the topic--my use for substances has definitely spiraled upwards. I'm pretty sure that's the case for most people. I've mostly avoided opioids as the price has become appalling and it's not even worth it morally or financially. Adderall and kratom though. The USA is doomed when it comes to opiates anyhow. Prescriptions for painkillers are becoming increasingly more difficult for even those in horrendous pain to access, thus making everyone flood the streets in search of fent-laced heroin. It's like they want the heroin epidemic to constantly worsen.

Sure there was a similar thread..

anyhow by us (south africa) it has only influenced pharmaceuticals drugs and not street drugs

Hi, im a little late to the party...

In March of 2020 when covid was just hitting the news hard, prices were normal and good.

By June they had gone up 50%. By July they had gone up 200%! Where an oz of good meth was $X in Feb/March, it was at $XX by mid July! I am from Rural North Canada and I have NEVER seen prices go that high... and im living in the lower mainland of BC right now where theres supposed to be a great supply chain!

The price of down and coke went up but not a lot, not like meth. Coke went up as high as $X a gram from $XX and the price of 'down' (what we call street heroin here in VanCity) went from $X a gram to $XX...

The prices of coke and down fluctuated a bit and went back to pretty much normal by September.

The price of speed has JUST gone back to (almost) normal prices ($X an 8ball or $XXX an oz of really good shard.. $XXX for some good stuff but not great stuff).

The thing is that I dont understand why the price of gak went up like it did. Everyone, including the dealers, say its cuz of covid.. but that doesnt explain why shard went through the roof like it did. Not only that, in June, good gak became hard to find. For a while all I could find was shitty gak that I wouldn't pay more than $X an oz for.. it was that shit! But tahts all I could find for a few weeks! and I was paying more than $XXX a zip for it! complete bullshit. Totally disappointed.

....And as for what we call 'heroin' (essentially fent and fent analogs with fillers/binders/and sometimes other opiods) .. yeah i can see that supply slowing down since most of our stuff comes from china, and the boarders and the virus and all slowing things down... and the coke from south America, again boarders shutting down, and things going into lock down...

...with things in lock down people are ordering more stuff online too, as they are not aloud to go out or whatever, putting a strain on the mail system that usually isnt seen in the middle of the year... all of that makes sense why Coke and 'down' might go up in price...

but the gak? It can be made domestically! I just dont believe the bullshit. I dont think the huge spike in gak prices was because of covid.. maybe covid was a small part of it.. but i think covid was more of a red herring, allowing the guys at the top to create a cash grab by blaming the price spike on the virus.

Some people tried saying it had something to do with a huge bust in south east asia, and another huge bust that happend in italy, both in the spring time.. but when I looked up both of those, they were both for 'amphetamines' and pressed speed pills.. not shard.

As far as pharmaceuticals... the price of dilaudid on the street went way down. I didnt understand why at first. Then someone told me that because of covid, the doctors were prescribing whatever you would ask for. I didnt really believe this until my opiate replacement therapy was up and I went in to renew my script, and the doctor, as per usual, asked me about my drug use. I was honest as always, and told them I still was occasionally using street heroin once or twice a week, and still smoking speed pretty much daily.

They replied with asking me if I would like to go up on my opiate script (which is normal) and if I was at all interested in getting on a prescription for Ritalin or Dexedrine or modafinal. I was blown away when they gave me a script for dex.. something I have wanted for years, and have asked for and told i would never get.

Someone my age (mid thirties) would almost never get a dex script for the first time (at least not around here) even if i went to adult mental health and seen a psychologist who might recommend it for me.

anways.. thats whats been going on around my neck of the woods

edit: cant post drug prices as per rules.. edited exact prices out

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a big change in ice and the price since the shit started in April. Could of been with borders and shit on lock down and people too scared to risk it, I don’t know but ice shot up 25 % just for the price of a gram. Bupe is taking over my city now since it’s harder to get good Heroin and most of the pills are Fent pressed and no one buys them anymore.