• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Heads Up/Warning = pressed/fake Suboxone tablets in Indianapolis

magickmarck

Bluelighter
This may be old news, but a friend bought some Suboxone and got extremely fucked up. Surely fent/analogues or whatever. I just want people to be aware so that those seeking relief are careful to, at least, examine any black market pills closely and make sure they taste like Sub. Ideally, of course, if you buy them off the 'street', use a fent test strip. Stay safe everyone.

To clarify: Suboxone is their means of avoiding opiates. They wouldn't normally get high off of an 8mg sub.

Seems a little unlikely give the low street value of suboxone. Anything is possible. Never heard of suboxone being counterfeited though (doesn't mean it doesn't happen however).

But generally, things with a low street value aren't really targets for counterfeiters.

Suboxone can be strong, I took an entire 8mg strip once without a tolerance. I started with 2mg, was unimpressed, took another 2mg and still was unimpressed so took the remaining 4mg and ended up getting fucked for a solid 24 hours, nodding pretty hard (not sure how I didn't throw up). Then again, you said this person is used to taking them.

But again, logically speaking, suboxone is too cheap and easily attainable for someone to go through the effort to make pressed suboxone. I've never heard of a single case of it happening. I guess it's possible but it's very unlikely.

Seems a little unlikely give the low street value of suboxone. Anything is possible. Never heard of suboxone being counterfeited though (doesn't mean it doesn't happen however).

But generally, things with a low street value aren't really targets for counterfeiters.

Suboxone can be strong, I took an entire 8mg strip once without a tolerance. I started with 2mg, was unimpressed, took another 2mg and still was unimpressed so took the remaining 4mg and ended up getting fucked for a solid 24 hours, nodding pretty hard (not sure how I didn't throw up). Then again, you said this person is used to taking them.

But again, logically speaking, suboxone is too cheap and easily attainable for someone to go through the effort to make pressed suboxone. I've never heard of a single case of it happening. I guess it's possible but it's very unlikely.

While I agree its unlikely subs aren't necessarily cheap(up to 20$) and there is for sure a demand for them. At least here in Indianapolis. So it wouldn't surprise me that subs are now pressed

This may be old news, but a friend bought some Suboxone and got extremely fucked up. Surely fent/analogues or whatever. I just want people to be aware so that those seeking relief are careful to, at least, examine any black market pills closely and make sure they taste like Sub. Ideally, of course, if you buy them off the 'street', use a fent test strip. Stay safe everyone.
Did this only happen with one pill?
Or like a batch of em.