• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hello from New Jersey!

Igotdablues

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I’ve been frequenting this site on and off for awhile now and decided To make an account. I’m a female over 18. removed address for personal safety reasons. Originally from central jersey. i don’t know that many ppl around my way.
I am a long time opiate user. I also have ADHD but cant stand the meds ironically.
Anyone else from NJ?
Nice to meet everyone. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi.
Say you from jersey? I may have missed it or what.... =D
Not sure if this is a stab at finding a plug in your area but seems to be pretty close to it and wondering why nothing has been done to the post.
Anyway, welcome to bluelight. Surly one will find many who share your passions; what else is "fun" to do other than drugs? Ya like to fish? Drink? Smoke a little whackbacky?
Be safe and have a happy day,
Ptah

Hi.
Say you from jersey? I may have missed it or what.... =D
Not sure if this is a stab at finding a plug in your area but seems to be pretty close to it and wondering why nothing has been done to the post.
Anyway, welcome to bluelight. Surly one will find many who share your passions; what else is "fun" to do other than drugs? Ya like to fish? Drink? Smoke a little whackbacky?
Be safe and have a happy day,
Ptah
I saw my town was removed but not sure why because there’s a thread where ppl post their towns. Anyway yes I love to fish. I don’t smoke. Anything anymore. I have my quirks like anyone else I guess.
Are you also from Nj?

I removed the address as it could lead one to seek out a victim. At 18 I do not expect one to understand but it can be reversed and posted if one wishes.
Just trying to keep thing safe... that is al.
Let me know if you want to post your physical address or just put it in the next post.
Best
Ptah

Oh I’m def over 18 lol. My apologies. I’ll rephrase then and say I’m from the jersey shore area.

Last edited:
I'm from NJ/NYC and lived these parts my whole life. Over eighteen surely, and seeking like minded free spirited degenerates with a taste for using designer drugs while engaging in cosplay. How about telling us an exciting tale of your life in the dirty jerzey? I'm also down for some stories daubachery and hedonism in other locals. Hope your having a nice day :)

I'm from NJ/NYC and lived these parts my whole life. Over eighteen surely, and seeking like minded free spirited degenerates with a taste for using designer drugs while engaging in cosplay. How about telling us an exciting tale of your life in the dirty jerzey? I'm also down for some stories daubachery and hedonism in other locals. Hope your having a nice day :)
I’m looking to make new friends I guess in part that’s why I joined up here. I am guilty of using heroin and other opioids. Round and round it goes.

Yeah I would cop FentaDope in Newark for awhile this but quality is all over the place and I went back on Bupe again for now. Fucking wish I could still get legit Heroin but it pretty much doesn't exist on the streets around here anymore. My plug said he would double what I buy next time he wants that money back, lol. But it's just too hit or miss sometimes I get high 5 bags sometimes I need 30 it's just silly these days.

Yea it’s crazy now. I’ve been doing opioids mostly in pill form for like 20 years then came onto the heroin scene late like 2015, pretty much right when it was ending and fent was creeping in unbeknownst to me at the time. So fast forward here I am now just happy to get ahold of fent albeit pissing away so much money on hit and miss mostly miss. My last source just sold me a brick of crushed Xanys which is making me more irritable. So that’s worthless. I can’t even take my klonopins for the same reason. The only reason I’m still sane now is because of other pills I’m still taking which is buying me very little time but not much. Not looking forward to the days ahead. ☹️

Hello New Jersey, i'm Kentucky. Nice to meet ya, welcome to Bluelight. :)

I go to Jersey most summers to spend time with family in LBI, what’s up with not being able to pump your own gas ? And why are the roads built like a auto kid playing with hot wheels

why do they call it "New" Jersey? that shit been around for like 400 years now its pretty old

Hey everyone. I’ve been frequenting this site on and off for awhile now and decided To make an account. I’m a female over 18. removed address for personal safety reasons. Originally from central jersey. i don’t know that many ppl around my way.
I am a long time opiate user. I also have ADHD but cant stand the meds ironically.
Anyone else from NJ?
Nice to meet everyone. :)

im from Jersey :rockon:

I go to Jersey most summers to spend time with family in LBI, what’s up with not being able to pump your own gas ? And why are the roads built like a auto kid playing with hot wheels
I hail from the great Washington state, it is very strange to me to that I can't pump my own fuel...
And couldn't describe the roads better myself, it's like the guy in charge was trippen when he decided where roads should and shouldn't go.
Like chaos...