• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hello Rainbow Fentanyl Addicts!

ErgotFiend

Bluelighter
According to news stories that all dropped about 18 hours before this post, the west coast is on the brink of a Rainbow Fentanyl epidemic.
The scariest part is, if it becomes airborn, you could litterally overdose and DIE. Does anyone actually have any experience with this, or is it just another media freak out?

(many other similar articles exist)

WWijEm7.jpg

Media freak out

Purple fentadope has been around PA at least a year or two (that I have personally seen and had and used it )

I’ve also seen pink

"Officials worry the colors could make the drugs more attractive to children."

🤣
Wonder why they never say that about flavored vodka. Blueberry, orange, lemon, raspberry etc. Etc.

Our media is a reflection of how stupid our population is.

I remember my first time trying drugs. I kept refusing until someone spray painted weed blue. Then I tried the devils lettuce

BE CAREFUL & IF YOU HAVE CHILDREN BE EXTRA CAREFUL

This is NOT a joke this has gotten to a point where "Bluez" aka "Dirrty 30's" aka whatever you heard them called it is NOT A JOKE.

I heard reports of it coming in like caulk bricks only but of all shades and colors some multi-colored. Kids are getting into it like middle school kids there wads a case where a middle schooler brought a bag of rainbow fent in and I think a Teacher had an OD. There's also major other stories about kids picking it kids picking it up like it's chalk or rainbow colored candy.

This is a new era of DESTRUCTION. we need more safe sites to get legit. products I will NOT touch anymore s^r##T dop3.

Last edited:
I could go for some fent pills.

The idea that someone would base the decision to get the glorious opioid high of fentanyl becsuse the pills are multi colored is just about one of the dumbest things I've ever heard out of the media.

Cars come in different colors, legit oxycodone pills do, alcohol comes in so many flavors and colored packaging.

It nist shows a complete disconnect in that it's the drug a dopamine rush....not the stupid color of a pill...that makes one do drugs.

Color the pills shit brown for all I care. Fent is fent

The idea that someone would base the decision to get the glorious opioid high of fentanyl becsuse the pills are multi colored is just about one of the dumbest things I've ever heard out of the media.
This.

I’d “like” this X 1000 if I could.

I have a 14 year old son

Intelligent n sarcastic/excellent sense of humor. His comment “oh yeah, never wanted to try that before. But now that it’s -available in primary colors omg yep now it’s on my bucket list”

(For the record, my son thankfully doesn’t even want to try weed yet. So I told him a little about this absurd media concept. And asked him “well would you want to try weed more if it was bright purple or orange or rainbow?” That’s when he made the above comment)

*just feel the need to explain that before I get attacked for someone thinking I asked my son about fentanyl n trying it *

It is not possible to aersolize fentanyl at lethal, or even recreational, dosages. If it was, the US military would have already been using it in their drone strikes on children, weddings, and other dangerous terrorists.

The Russians did it to storm a Theatre full of terrorists. Many people died who did not need to as the military refused to tell the medics they were dealing with opioid poisoning as the knockout gas was like national security secret sorry.

The Russians did it to storm a Theatre full of terrorists. Many people died who did not need to as the military refused to tell the medics they were dealing with opioid poisoning as the knockout gas was like national security secret sorry.

True, I was just joking though.

Was naloxone available in Russia at the time though? If not, I doubt there would have been anything the medics could have done anyway.

Regardless, accidental aerosolization of diluted fent street powders is total BS. Which was the subject of the post initially.