• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help Support Erowid

Hewhomustnotbenamed said:
I would be more than happy to give some money to erowid, but I'm not sure how to go about it. I don't have a credit card, and a money order is a massive hassle as I live in Canada. I'm gonna avoid pay pal, as it confuses me. Any suggestions, or is mail the the only way?

It's ok, you're excused from feeling the need to donate. You're Canadian afterall. =D ;)

im already a supporter, i got a book out of it although i cant remember which one

the latest erowid extracts just came out and near the end they had some membership and traffic figures i thought people might find interesting. despite the fact that the site is averaging 50,000 visitors a day there are still only 1,246 members - the majority from USA (897) with all other countries falling far behind.

i know that there are more than 45 people in australia who regularly use the site so if your one of them give a little back so they can continue to provide an invaluable service

Once I get back to school and have my income stream back, donating to Erowid will be a top priority. I can't begin to imagine how I would have found all of that information without the site. You provide an incredible service to the community and go a long way toward combatting ignorance, which is a worthy cause if ever there was one. Plus, I'll be the envy of my entire campus with a spiffy Erowid tee :)

Plus you get a free backup of erowid on cd. Invaluable for isolated camping trippy trip trips!!

I think that by far Erowid is the most valuable resource for the drug community online by far.

Any support anyone can provide is so important to the future of this great website, I hope everyone digs deep, they deserve our full support.

Erowid is totally unique. The amount of knowledge contained within it is staggering. Think about how much we've all learned from Erowid. I know that personally, the Erowid experience vault has been of unmeasurable value to me.

Now think of the money you shell out to pay for drugs. Erowid doesn't need much from us, people. I'm sure you can all afford $25. If Erowid received $25 from everyone here, I would imagine they could do great things with it. Even $10, for that matter.

I'd suspect that they put a lot into it themselves, although I think their time, effort, and expertise are valuable enough.

Can I send a check? Does a debit card work as a credit card? I've only had my own bank account for less than a month now so I apologize for my juvenile questions. Who would I write the check to exactly? PM that one to me.

I have always wanted to donate to erowid, for fears of it closing down or some other unfortunate event...Im going to donat ASAP!!
I remember stumbling across erowid and neverleaving my computer for days...then i bookmarked it and its been there ever since. Ive also sent alot of my friends to erowid for information about drugs and all the other great things erowid offers.

Just donated $50.. Thanks for all the information Erowid.

I've donated a couple hundred bucks before, and I plan to donate at least another 500 over the next couple years. Now that I have a job and all... :)

Been donating to Erowid for years, and will donate again. For those of you that can, donating to MAPS is a good idea as well. If nothing else, the MAPS journals make for great bathroom reading. ;) Imagine where we'd be without the resources we often take for granted when dabbling in the still largely unknown territory of psychedelics.