• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin Leakeage Through Foil

JC07

Greenlighter
As soon as I start to burn it it seeps through the foil to the other side of the foil.
Everytime that I smoke heroin it leaks through the foil.
I make sure to slowly burn and smoke it. No direct heat to the foil i.e some distance away, only started doing this to make it more economical.
Should I double up the foil or what?

Any of you veterans here have any suggestions?

Cheap foil is super thin and I've noticed that flame can actually burn holes in it. Also, bending it more than a couple of times can cause little micro-holes. I you get the good quality, thick aluminum foil, that shouldn't be a problem.

Also, doubling up foil doesn't work well, because the first layer of foil stops most of the heat. You need to just get thicker foil, rather than doubling it.

As soon as I start to burn it it seeps through the foil to the other side of the foil.
I make sure to slowly burn and smoke it. No direct heat to the foil i.e some distance away, only started doing this to make it more economical.

I dont know what is the problem. I thing youre doing allright. The question is to get the maximum smoke to your lungs and wait a couple of seconds then expulse it.
Its very important what youre doing, dont heat the foil too much,moving the lighter all the time while heating the H. To double up the foil is not going to be more economical way, its a way to keep the H drop going straight. IMO smoking H is not an econòmical way to use heroin.

PEACE&LOVE

you want this

multix strong and reliable more flex less tear

Cheaper foils are a total waste. The thicker and stronger the better

Smoking heroin using a weed dab rig is extremely efficient. Like you'll easily get twice as high off the same amount

Smoking heroin using a weed dab rig is extremely efficient. Like you'll easily get twice as high off the same amount
the thing when you smoke H is to get the higher amount of smoke in you lungs. No matter what tècnique are you using. I only smoke it with foil and I think is a waste. How have to mare it lots of time to get your tecnique perfectly. I prefer snorting or IVing
Thats the more economical way to use H.
But the ritual of smoking in foil its addictive by itself. When I buy H I always do it at least for one dose. Hope it will answer some of your questionS.

LoTs oF lOvE tO eVeRy One
Jordi

the thing when you smoke H is to get the higher amount of smoke in you lungs. No matter what tècnique are you using. I only smoke it with foil and I think is a waste. How have to mare it lots of time to get your tecnique perfectly. I prefer snorting or IVing
Thats the more economical way to use H.
But the ritual of smoking in foil its addictive by itself. When I buy H I always do it at least for one dose. Hope it will answer some of your questionS.

LoTs oF lOvE tO eVeRy One
Jordi
With tar...being an avid IV user of pills....I preferred dab rigging the tar over IVing it. The high felt cleaner and just as strong. I never did a mass by mass comparison but I jist preferred the high of dabbing black tar over shooting it, despite injecting pills like oxy dilaided etc during that same time frame

Reynolds wrap, heavy duty, problem solved. And hold the lighter further away.