• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Heroin to 6-MAM Hydrolysis, How and Why

G_Chem

Moderator: OD
Staff member
Recently I found this cool article..

In this article we see a 1% solution of diacetylmorphine will have a 90% conversion to 6-monoacetylmorphine (the remaining being leftover diacetylmorphine and morphine) if left to sit for exactly 12mos at room temperature. While the hydrolysis is easy the time it takes is longer than most would like to wait.

Here’s the reason why you really should give this a try… For a long time I’ve wondered on more precise pharmacological differences between DAM (heroin) and 6-MAM. Now in this article I’m getting a better picture. Go down to the morphine based alkaloids table for more info.

We see that 6-MAM has stronger pharmacological effects WHILE being less toxic than diacetylmorphine. Analgesia and “excitant effects” of 6-MAM are double that of DAM, with less convulsant effects and respiratory depression.

By simply leaving your heroin hcl (or other salt) at 1g per 100ml distilled water in a closet for a year, then pour it in a glass tray to dry. Scrape it up and you have 6-monoacetylmorphine.

-GC

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)
6-MAM (active metabolite)
Morphine (active metabolite)

IV/IM/SC injection …..preferable combined with the tropane alkaloid Cocaine Hydrochloride….a pharmaceutical grade IV Speedball does WONDERS for terminal pain and end of life care / comfort

Pregabalin / Gabapentin
Ketamine HCL
Indica Cannabis
Diazepam (Valium)
Alprazolam (Xanax)
Clonazepam (Klonopin)
Methadone oral (long acting mu-opioid agonist)

The ultimate dream team in the analgesic power punch to kick pain in its fat @SS

sure but what junkie is sitting on a vial of dope for a year? if that was your end goal i have to believe theres quicker ways to get there. interesting shit, all the same.

sure but what junkie is sitting on a vial of dope for a year? if that was your end goal i have to believe theres quicker ways to get there. interesting shit, all the same.

This definitely isn’t for your average heroin user. More the rare type that enjoys trying rare opioids. Not many can say they’ve knowingly tried 6-MAM.

There are quicker ways sure but are there easier ways? I also would be wary of trying a speedier hydrolysis without prior research to tell me how much and how long.

-GC

oh for sure. shit its something id love to try. its hard for me to think id make it a year though. maybe if i gave it to someone else to keep. and shit youre right, its hella easy. this is good shit to share, i appreciate quality content like this.

Recently I found this cool article..

In this article we see a 1% solution of diacetylmorphine will have a 90% conversion to 6-monoacetylmorphine (the remaining being leftover diacetylmorphine and morphine) if left to sit for exactly 12mos at room temperature. While the hydrolysis is easy the time it takes is longer than most would like to wait.

Here’s the reason why you really should give this a try… For a long time I’ve wondered on more precise pharmacological differences between DAM (heroin) and 6-MAM. Now in this article I’m getting a better picture. Go down to the morphine based alkaloids table for more info.

We see that 6-MAM has stronger pharmacological effects WHILE being less toxic than diacetylmorphine. Analgesia and “excitant effects” of 6-MAM are double that of DAM, with less convulsant effects and respiratory depression.

By simply leaving your heroin hcl (or other salt) at 1g per 100ml distilled water in a closet for a year, then pour it in a glass tray to dry. Scrape it up and you have 6-monoacetylmorphine.

-GC
I clicked on your first link and it didn’t take me to what your talking about