• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Hi From Ireland.

Dues_Bellator

Greenlighter
What's up guys I've always visited the site but never registered till today I'm waken and bakin this morning. I'm 50 retired/Househusband wife makes a ton. I love to forge knives just started doing that also wood carvings I love doing this too. I'm actually on my first cannabis grow just 1 plant as ya know how it is in this backwards law country ☘️
Really nice to join and say hi to you all Peace 🍃

What's up guys I've always visited the site but never registered till today I'm waken and bakin this morning. I'm 50 retired/Househusband wife makes a ton. I love to forge knives just started doing that also wood carvings I love doing this too. I'm actually on my first cannabis grow just 1 plant as ya know how it is in this backwards law country ☘️
Welcome!! Great too hear that you have taken the step of signing up an account. Looking forward too seeing your posts around the forums!

Top o the mornin to ya mate! 🍀

From Down Under 👍✌️🇦🇺