• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Hiding meth use

AmphetamineAficionado

Greenlighter
So when under the influence of meth, how can one maintain the appearance of being completely normal? Does meth smoke have any specific smell that a non user would pick up on? Good hiding places?

All three of your questions have been covered in this excellent mega-thread: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/meth-primer-post-your-meth-tips-hints-hacks-here.778648/

My view is: some people can naturally hide that they are spun with ease others simply have no chance at all for they always get tweaky. Meth smoke really doesn’t have a discernible smell. Certainly not one that clings to to you like weed smoke. Also technically it’s not smoke. It’s vapour. Hiding places are contextual and dependent on who you are hiding from in what situation. Hiding the baggie is easy. It’s your pipe that will more likely give you away.

The only time I've been called out was at work-- by my boss! Fortunately he is a former meth addict who is empathetic towards tweakers and other drug users. He requested politely but firmly that I not be high at work only because it was a trigger for him. He's been clean for several years but apparently struggled with a serious meth addiction at one time.
So what gave me away? Sweat.
I'm a cook and restaurant kitchens are notoriously hot. I've been in the biz most of my life so I'm used to the heat. But on this particular day I was very high and sweat was pouring off me like I was in a goddamn shower. I mean, I was totally drenched. Noticing this, he took a closer look at me and saw that my pupils were quite dilated. He put 2 and 2 together and correctly guessed what was up.
Let us be thankful for compassionate employers.

Meth's best at mini doses (5-20mg maybe?) anyways. Keep it in the therapeutic range and you won't get problems.
Therapeutic window is 5 - 50 MG. 8-100MG in unusual circumstances. Anything over 200 (MG) is considered toxic.

Ingest it. Don’t smoke it. Don’t shoot it. Ingest it. Once in the morning, maybe a fleck or two around 10am.

Last edited:
You can’t. If you take more than 25-50mg there’s no possible way to hide it. Especially with blue eyes.

I could look at someone who just did a shot of meth and 10 times out of 10 I would guess it easily meth is impossible to cover

Meth is not a drug that can be hidden in my opinion. People close to
You will know and if they don’t there just oblivious and stupid.

Meth even changes my voice when I do enough of it.

It’s impossible to maintain for long, if you’re making it a regular thing

The reason being, someone who’s been up for four days straight often thinks that they look totally OK, but that’s rarely the case. More often than not you look like a shifty unkempt maniac. Trust me I know lol, both from seeing other people playing the role of sleep-deprived unkempt maniac and playing the role myself

Then there will be someone who says, uh no way brah, when I get my tweak on I titrate my dose and get a full 8 hours of sleep and plenty of magnesium son! To which I say: good job, keep up the good work! You cracked the code, way to go! The rest of us mere mortals will be burning the candle at both ends after over 72 hours of no sleep whatsoever, but trust us, we’ll look cool heh. We’ll keep it on the down low, nobody will suspect a thing

Wear a $1500 wardrobe. 👍
Seriously, nobody suspects the guy in $500 Allen Edmonds of being a Methhead. They just think I have (had) “miraculous” natural energy 🤣🤣🤣.

Meth? Meth is for poor people. Drug addicts. "Junkies"....

The guy dressed in a $200 pair of Slacks, $250 Shirt, $500 Shoes and $5000 Coat doesn’t get the second look, even if he’s jacked up to hell and beyond…
8wgzzvd.jpg

TwWKIJS.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny you bring this up. People I work with are so used to being around people high on meth that it's really not that hard to hide it, let alone talk about 'yeah I am on the Thrive patch, and shake thing and usually you will end up going about your day.
The way you act for sure, I guess not properly taking care of yourself health wise can also show. Like you still have to eat, wash your ass, and teeth. Vitamin C now, and you can use the search function. and learn how to search for threads such as this one. you can insert something like 'meth vitamin and click titles + search and get a list by a gracious enough BLr to tell us what we need to take when and where. such as Meth- what vitamins/ supplements do i need to be taking.
Good Luck.

You can’t. If you take more than 25-50mg there’s no possible way to hide it. Especially with blue eyes.

I could look at someone who just did a shot of meth and 10 times out of 10 I would guess it easily meth is impossible to cover

Meth is not a drug that can be hidden in my opinion. People close to
You will know and if they don’t there just oblivious and stupid.

Meth even changes my voice when I do enough of it.
I disagree! I very easily hid my meth use from my parents whom I was living with at the time. I smoked on a daily basis in my room while they were home and in the next room. For me it was all about timing and paying close attention as to where in the house they were. I hid my pipe in a thick sock in my sock drawer along with the baggie. I sprayed air freshener in my room when done. I also never show visible signs of being high on meth. I don’t ever get tweaky either.

Mostly, you won't stand a chance in hell of accomplishing this. Unless you've become so routine, and always maintain a calm demeanor and no bad to tics or psychological breaks. No serious impact to the rest of your life in general. It's almost certain you will be found out.

Lots of people don't really give a shit, depending what your socioeconomic and work status is like anyway. It depends. I've met a couple peoe who function well. I've met a ton and myself included who have absolutely ruined our entire lives at times. It's a degrading slope down.

Depends.

I disagree! I very easily hid my meth use from my parents whom I was living with at the time. I smoked on a daily basis in my room while they were home and in the next room. For me it was all about timing and paying close attention as to where in the house they were. I hid my pipe in a thick sock in my sock drawer along with the baggie. I sprayed air freshener in my room when done. I also never show visible signs of being high on meth. I don’t ever get tweaky either.
Man i just created a login specifically to reply, your routine was exactly how mine is right now down to the sock and hairspray. The timing shit and paying attention is on point too. Im 18 and one of my parents is a recovered addict, im so good with my ps and qs but i gotta wonder what they think when they find a 3 inch straw in my pant pocket lol