• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Stimulants High priced meth = favor or exploitation?

What's an Eight Ball going for these days?

I got qouted $1000 AUD

If the cost in Aus was 20 a g most people could easily afford a g a day whereas most users I know here tend to be g per week. A gram of crack (hard to find) in Aus will set you back often $1200.
With 1200$ here in Peru I could buy a quarter of a kilo and smoke a whole month with some friends, booze, cigs weed and brnzos for the comedown.....I think there would be some leftover money for prostitutes even lol, and I'm talking bout top notch quality coke like 90-95%. Lols 👌

What's an Eight Ball going for these days?

I got qouted $1000 AUD
Damn that's so expensive for just a g of drugs. With thsg much money u csn maintain a family for a month here 🥲

With 1200$ here in Peru I could buy a quarter of a kilo and smoke a whole month with some friends, booze, cigs weed and brnzos for the comedown.....I think there would be some leftover money for prostitutes even lol, and I'm talking bout top notch quality coke like 90-95%. Lols 👌
Sad situation down in australia here. Coke quality here is 5%-10% and sets you back $350-$400 a g. I don't think you'd even find 95% coke here even if you get it off the brick. You'd have to freebase it then reconvert it to get neat pure blow here but it'll send you broke real quick. That's why crack is never around here since profits are so much bigger selling trash coke.

Australian meth is ridiculous, lol.

Where I live people were getting outstanding meth for $10-15/g. Now it's 3-4x more from the people in my area.

I know people that have done whole gram shots. Even I accidentally ate 1.2g in a solution once.

I've never been so high on meth before or since. I definitely recommend people to keep their doses much lower than that.

I think the term "meth head" doesn't mean the same thing in Australia that it means here

It's them fucking democrats I bet. Hell...if gas, meth or taters gets any higher I'll have to start selling my foodstamps....there's goes my stimulus and they'll come take my kids cant I can't take care of em like this

It's time like these that make me thankful I am also a crackhead. Cop and roll all day.

Haha

I am totally joking. If we can't laugh at 0urselves what can we

Not sure if I've gone too far or not

Where I live people were getting outstanding meth for $10-15/g. Now it's 3-4x more from the people in my area.

I know people that have done whole gram shots. Even I accidentally ate 1.2g in a solution once.

I've never been so high on meth before or since. I definitely recommend people to keep their doses much lower than that.

I think the term "meth head" doesn't mean the same thing in Australia that it means here

If you buy an ounce here your per gram cost might be around $150-200. When I was shooting I frequently redlined on 2 points of our best available meth. But of course after hitting it relentlessly for weeks you can barely tell A++ meth from C~~.

Guess meth would be choice IF working long long hours and need the energy but better not operate big equipment that's for sure!
truck forklift GIF

If you buy an ounce here your per gram cost might be around $150-200. When I was shooting I frequently redlined on 2 points of our best available meth. But of course after hitting it relentlessly for weeks you can barely tell A++ meth from C~~.
See maybe METH acts quicker shooting BUT still it acts on the brain so snorting is just as good ---all the blood stream does is make reach it quicker that's all and maybe in concentration but molecule still has to mechanize the receptors so I don't know girlfriend once shot molly and was freaking out!

Still one of the more bang for your buck drugs.

See maybe METH acts quicker shooting BUT still it acts on the brain so snorting is just as good ---all the blood stream does is make reach it quicker that's all and maybe in concentration but molecule still has to mechanize the receptors so I don't know girlfriend once shot molly and was freaking out!
That’s true - but the rush from shooting is it’s own reward.

And shooting molly is something nobody sane tries more than once! My worst headfick ever.

Honestly fucking finding decent non stepped on gear for a fair price in my city is almost too much energy. I have like 5 dealers in my phone and every single one has pros and cons.

1. Old Reliable: he's been my old mate hookup since my early use in 2017 cause he was around my suburb and convenience. He was phenomenal with his punctuality. Fucking down to the minute. Having him as basically my first meth dealer set me up for endless fucking disappointment with dealer time because I was so spoilt. His gear was also top quality since he doesn't touch the stuff. Solid connection. Arrives on time every time and responses about a new deal within minutes. Problem? He is currently spouting some nonsense that his gear is the only non stepped on cutter gear in the city so he can justify literally twice the price at $120 per point. I tried it a couple of times because honestly if it was spectacular I would cop the hit and pay the extra but it was fucking mediocre. Annoyingly, the first time I saw him after almost a 3 year break in meeting him I get in the car and he goes 'hello young man, tell me Eli you finished that law degree finally I saw on your Facebook' and my mouth dropped open cause he's recalled the name of my degree from 3 years prior to match it with my graduation photo. And then he says he is proud and very impressed. I ask how the hell he remembers and he goes 'young man buying meth to shoot up regularly while studying a meth degree and still passing comfortably who is clearly extremely intelligent by way of how he communicates and ensures my discreetness for me? Not a usual client. First time I've ever sold to someone like you' and I'm like 'hey man I want this relationship to stay purely transactional. I dont want to be friendly with any meth dealers' then he responds saying 'comments like that are what make you my smartest client young man' and I just went 'im getting out of the car now. Thanks for the meth'

2. Polite Gay Man: the first hookup I sorted when I relapsed in December. Got him off a gay dating app after looking for 3 hours, wasnt hard. He meets me in a local area. Eventually he trusts me enough to include me on his rounds and deliver my deal to my front door with a smile and 'here you go Eli, sorry for the delay, enjoy the night and I'll see you soon. All the best'. Really amazing customer service. By the end he allowed me to pick up round the corner from his place to circumvent his horrid meth tweaker time. His flaw was that he said 3 hours and it would take 6. But when he was on the way, he was spot on perfect with time. Benefits? $50 a point and I've been told for 3 years that points are sky high in cost. But this shit is getting me real high, on a couple of occasions I almost overamped off 2 points which is not a huge dose. Convenient, cheap, responsive. He stopped dealing to try and limit his own use which I respect.

3. Weird Wog Dude: this guy sole me average gear 2 times. Once was 3p another 5p which I shared with a mate. Honestly fucking mediocre. The rush from the shot only lasted 15 min max which is atrocious. And he was adamant that it was 'fucking killer' and it wasn't. At all. It's still $50 so I'm not getting hugely screwed but don't tell me it's killer when it isn't. Tell me it's okay. And don't fuck me, I'm a goddamn reliable customer who is loyal to chosen dealers and I will buy half a gram a week every week on a certain day. Any smart dealer would jump at the chance to score me as a client, I'm not cracked out and unreliable. I drive and pick up and a quick good deal. He replaced 2 P with new stock but it still wasn't good. So I put him as my back up dealer. Cheap and now I know what I'm getting, not annoying. Okay for what I'm paying for really.

4. Mystery Lady. I can only access this woman with company of a friend I use with. He felt obligated to connect me after suggesting Wog Weird Guy and it was mediocre. Close to Home, quick pick up. Price was originally $50 but rose to $75. However, giveny experience when I did this gear that is a price I am more than willing to pay because for once this is killer. That shot I did actually sent me unsteady initially and I got that tiny bit of slight nausea when you're close to a bit much. The rush stayed for almost an hour and it was strong. This woman is my first pic for when I can get her as I can actually buy less and use a lower dose. Because at Weird Wog Guy I need almost half a gram but that is not really half a gram. 3 P off Mystery Lady was verging on too high a dose.

5. New Boy - got 3p off this young tweaker lad yesterday and he is very obviously new to the dealing game and very inexperienced and for one reason hilarious way. For one, he legit cold called me. Like twice. Who the actual fuck is chatting over the phone with their dealer. Like honestly an awkward conversation. I was like 'dude fucking text me man be normal' and hung up. Price? $70. So not way out there for the current market but really only valid if the gear is excellent. If not? Not worth it. But the funny part is he's waiting at the door and I come in to this cracked out unit and he leaves the front door open and stands there awkwardly before kind of making a half ass effort to randomly shut the bottom part of the blinds before giving up and handing over the drugs. I was like 'wow okay'. I got home and took out the bag. And I was furious. This fucking wet eared dealer put the 3 seperate points in 3 separate baggies. Are you fucking serious man. Why the absolute fuck you do that for? What level of malice aforethought made you inflict that level of pain and suffering upon me? I had to stick water in one bag after another, dissolving the gear each time before drawing it up a d transferring it and that was fucking ridiculous. For this reason alone I am considering never going to this man again.

6. Guy Who Lives Too Far Away. Sold it to me for cheap. $60 a point. Good rush, bought 4 p, used 2 and thought I used too much but it was weird. I got very sweaty and the rush was odd. It lasted a decent time. Due to my compulsive redosing I ended up having that paradoxical reaction and going to bed. It was okay, but honestly he doesn't often have access and it's usually wet which I don't prefer. He also types in all caps, which is unecessary. Friendly enough guy but he is never in a convenient location. Like 30 minutes away at the minimum and I really want a closer source. Not my main dude.

So all up I have a couple of sources, some of them better than others. Many have their benefits. I want mysterious lady the most.

Thank god for expensive meth wrecking my otherwise problematic drug habit

Dam y’all’s prices trip me out! That’s so insanely expensive!! Here in California it’s $200 for a whole ounce.