• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers v.2

Cleaning: Ok there are only two things you need.
1) a plastic bag
2) oven cleaner
Spray your pipe, seal it in the bag for an hour
Then rinse.
That?s the extreme clean.
Normally, For me the magic sponge is all that?s needed.
Make cleaning your bowl between hits, part of the ritual

Awesome advice, wish I found this forum a year ago ! But am def. gonna follow your instructions !
Any advice for diet to help boost health , not just dopamine , but overall ?

Ya.
As i have read every post that i have seen related to a meth pipe, i have seen several different things to try but still have a question, would anyone know if you could use the houshold cleaner 409 to clean the pipe as well? And what about windex.....lol i know these may seem like a idots question or whatever you think....im experimenting with diffent cleaning methods and want to get the thoughts of other people that play the flute....
Y'all.... To clean the bowl in less t
Ok, ok, best tip-Stay away from drugs.

Another friendly tip..

Pipe cleaning (HANDS DOWN, 100% guarantee): Whinks, rust stain remover. Pour it in, shake or let soak, and watch the black stuff turn to flakes. Caution: use rubber gloves! I never let the solution touch my skin and keep it away from your pretty stainless steel sink! Hold it over a garbage can or toilet.

Transforms a black pipe, (or even the tough, hard to clean burn spots), back to crystal clear . No need to bleach, then nuke for 3 minutes, or anything...just Whinks.

I'm surprised only to see one post about cigarette ashes!! Cigarette ashes work wonders in tough situations. Wet the end of a q-tip and roll around in ashtray, insert thru carb and rub.

Yeppers-water. Ever laid down and felt like you were gasping for air? Or the lump in ur throat was the size of a baseball? That's most likely because You're dehydrated.

Drink water and feel it move all the way from your throat to your bladder. Lol. That's usually a pretty good sign.
Thank you!! I was trying to read all comments and make sure no one had mentioned this yet before I added it. Winks is the ONLY thing I use to clean em. Can't believe more people don't know about it.

I personally don't ever burn the crap out of my pipes, all that does is create more headaches, all I do is rinse mine under sink water use blow dryer to dry, any residue left over I burn off with a propane torch, takes all of 4 minutes

Am I getting it to hot or should I not use wet toilet paper to cool it down? I’m constantly getting a layer a black shit I have to scrape off to see the bowl again. This is how it looks after scraped off

Attachments

• 5169F2B2-A89E-467F-BDDD-89123969529B.jpeg
    5169F2B2-A89E-467F-BDDD-89123969529B.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 32
Am I getting it to hot or should I not use wet toilet paper to cool it down? I’m constantly getting a layer a black shit I have to scrape off to see the bowl again. This is how it looks after scraped off
If you're scraping the black stuff off the outside of pipe then you are just holding it to close...lots of people disagree but I think torch lighters work the best, but you have to know uow to use one properly or the inside your pipe will be black instead if outside!!

Ok so I have a question I hope I can get some input on... Hopefully its not to generalized. I got a New pipe because I never leave my house with any drugs items in my truck, the new pipe is visibly thinner, also I have been getting new product. The problem is when I heat the glass the puddle of hot liquid meth behaves differently, very runny like water (rolls fast) and i don't see the bulb fill with thick white "smoke" or vapor, and I don't get good hits. I asked the dealer and he showed me that rolling pipe quickly with the flame right under the middle of the bulb the duration of the hit you get a cloud, but vaporizes fast. I haven't ever had to do this before ( started about 2 months ago)

Is it the dope or pipe, why does the technique vary so much?

Also help with what the proper way to smoke with thin glass or runny shit? Or vise versa... Thx everyone!
Do you get high? Sounds like shit dope pay attention to the crackback roll the pipe blowing to cool it down faster usually cut that's causing this will cool down a lot faster you'll notice it almost flash crack back lol while the meth will get sluggish first and if you keep buying stomped on meth soon youll realize get a wet rag cool bub down aftee few tokes you be able to isolate the cut pretty much from the meth smoke up the side with meth and if your hard up smoke the other side with tiny bit of meth i just burn it off if your getting powder with few lil rocks bags good sign its cut but then ya got assholes who rerock it and only 2 says I've found to tell is look closely at the shards if some seem off color or different you'll want to use my 9v method take couple shards look different then the other touch to tip of your tongue you'll know instantly which is meth then ya just seperate the shards what i mean by you'll know the meth super bitter it will hit your taste buda almost like a 9v batter to your tongue lol the cut crystal looking shit usually won't have any taste at all unless it's accidentally gotten lil bit of rub off meth from rolling around in the bag then slight bitterness bit nooo where near the actually meth

Should I clean my pipe after every bowl?
Not unless you have nasty dope and need to get ya some them alcohol cotton swabs the ones ya snap an cotton gets soaked gently slide through carb hole and should clean inside real easy careful any built up meth hit without it roll go bye bye to so now coming down extra chase the stem hits lol

Not unless you have nasty dope and need to get ya some them alcohol cotton swabs the ones ya snap an cotton gets soaked gently slide through carb hole and should clean inside real easy careful any built up meth hit without it roll go bye bye to so now coming down extra chase the stem hits lol
FYI regular qtop barely wet with water will work good for most unless you have some stuck on burnt off spots then need alcohol

Is there anything that can be done to get rid of the intolerable phlegm build up in my throat?
I've never experienced a lump in my throat as bad as this one, and I know it's some form of "drip", or a "build up" rather, because I only smoke crystal and never snort anything anymore.
But it's a terrible lump, whatever it's made of.
Could anyone tell me how I might relieve something like this?
Yes drink water force yourself to meth is a diuretic dehydrates you quickly after each bowl drink a glass of water it will keep your high lasting longer to

It also helps to heat the glass AROUND the bowl (hold the flame at least an inch OR FURTHER away from the glass) prior to the glass that is in physical contact with the bowl. This way, as soon as the meth liquefies you can move the pipe in a circular or twisting motion (circular is best, as it more evenly distributes the meth over a larger area thus enabling a user to vaporize more meth in a shorter time without having to torch the fuck out of it) to get a large, clean hit without destroying your meth.

Only pack enough shit to last you 1-3 fat rips (a point should last 2-4 bowls. Personally, a point [ 0.1 grams] will give me 2 bowls, maybe a LITTLE more. And if you you don't know how much 0.1g is, stop reading this and get off this thread, you have no business here unless you are interested in starting an addiction that destroys the lives of the majority of people that use it.) Anything more than you can smoke in 2 hits is a pointless waste.

When methamphetamine is repeatedly heated and cooled, it will break down at a molecular level, essentially cooking/destroying your hard-earned meth. This is obviously not a good thing. Dont get lazy, anything worth doing is worth doing right.

When packing a bowl (from a bag in which the meth is crushed or broken into pieces no bigger than 1/4 of 0.1 gram pieces) it is common practice to use a straw to scoop out the shit, then, while holding your pipe level to the ground with the carb at the top, slowly insert the straw in through the stem and into the bowl/bubble.

Then, tilt straw and pipe downward so the meth falls out. Cover the carb to ensure that no shards try to escape from certain death by vaporization, and flick the straw to dislodge any shards stuck to the inside of the straw. I prefer to use clear straws, but to each man his own. When dealing with decent sized shards, it is best to use a sharp knife or razor to slowly, gently shave off just enough for a bowl.

This should ALWAYS be done on a flat, hard, thin surface with no holes, grooves or cracks (glass or mirrors work best) no smaller than a playing card (personally I wouldn't use something that small, I use a piece of mirror I can fit my entire hand on), but not big enough to make hiding it quickly, impossible. You can also cut off whole pieces if desired, but this can leads to shattering and pieces of meth flying in all direction.

I usually cut off chunks, but I always hold the shard on both sides of the blade with my fingers to minimize shattering. Cut WITH the shard, not across it. Even if it does shatter and fly onto the carpet, at least trying to find it gives me something to do at night while I'm sitting in my room;) Use a credit card/ID, flat razor, or anything with a good edge to scrape your meth into a small pile near the edge of your surface.

Then, use THICK paper, a business card, or old plastic card (I use an old IHOP gift card) and fold it in half so it forms a "V". Dump the pile from your surface onto your V shaped surface, holding it no higher than an inch above it. Hold your pipe at a 45° angle (in between flat and straight up and down) and slowly dump it in. Tap the card to dislodge any shards that are stuck to it. It is then best to flick the stem (not too hard) to make sure no meth is still in when you hit it. It will taste like shit and burn your throat if inhaled.

I use the gift card, as it is sturdier and paper and cardboard tend to get more meth stuck to it.

Dont forget to ALWAYS cover the carb while packing bowls. After your bowl is packed and all your shards/powder are in a small pile, heat the glass by moving your lighter in whirlpool-like motion AROUND the meth, slowly getting closer and closer to the center of the bowl until the flame is directly beneath the meth.

Remember, never get the flame any closer than an inch to the bowl (after meth recrystalizes, take notice of the color. If its clear/white or light yellow, good job. If its dark yellow/red/brown/, ease up on the flame. If you just want to waste meth, you might as well give it to me, haha.)

A good rule of thumb is if your flame is an inch high, keep the tip of the flame an additional inch away from the glass. Same applies if the flame is 1/2 inch, and so on. DO NOT start inhaling until the bowl is white-walled (filled with thick, white smoke) and DO NOT inhale with all your might. The optimal rate of inhalation is the slowest you can possibly hit it without letting any escape out through the carb.

You can expect a couple tiny puffs to escape during your hit, similar to a choo choo train (lol). This is referred to by me and my homies as "chasing the train". Make sure to keep the liquified meth swishing around the heated glass, but never point your pipe at an upward angle.

This will do nothing more than get an extremely hot, toxic substance on/in your mouth. This is called "satans kiss". A few giant hits greatly surpasses many tiny bitch hits. Small hits just dont give you that incredible, orgasmic rush that most people are pursuing when they use this drug. Take the flame out from under the bowl at least 3-5 seconds before you run out of breath to ensure no vaporized happiness is wasted.

After each hit, the glass should be allowed to cool down enough to touch without burning/hurting your fingertips. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. This is by far the best method I've come across (for smoking, hotrailing is in a class of its own).

Meth is meant to be vaporized, not smoked.

I say this because if given enough heat, its WILL burn/smoke resulting in destroyed meth, rancid taste, black/dirty/cracked pipes, wasted lighters, and consequently costing you more time and money. Torch lighters are not recommended for beginners, but are definitely ideal for getting massive clouds and an insane rush/euphoria with the right application and technique from an experienced smoker.

Your meth should never turn dark yellow, brown, red, or black. Discoloration such as this is due to over heated product and destroyed meth. Destroyed meth will not give you the desired high, so don't burn your shit. A light, transparent yellow color is ok, but always shoot for a white/transparent color.

For those of you that for one reason or another are physically incapable of not completely burning/destroying your shit, I would recommend getting a tweaker lighter (the ones with adjustable flame) and turning it down as low as it can possibly go without going out. Less flame=less heat. Less heat=less scorched/wasted meth.

This will take a noticeably longer time to vaporize your meth, but is well worth it. It is popular belief that a torch will crack your pipe because its hotter, and that makes sense, right? Wrong, a flame from a conventional lighter applies less heat in a single spot, while a torch applies more heat but over a larger area.

Heat does not crack pipes, uneven heat distribution cracks pipes. This happens because most matter expands when heated, so if a piece of glass is heated too quickly, one part will expand to quickly, not giving the rest of the glass to expand with it, thus causeing cracks and breakages. This can be especially hazardous if it breaks with molten meth in it, showering super heated neurotoxins (yes, meth is considered a neurotoxin) and hjoot glass all over your legs, feet, hands, or carpet, causing extremely painful burns and blisters you'll never forget so be wary of holding the flame too close or in one spot for too long.

I always use a refillable lighter, because a lot of butane is used when smoking meth. Its much much cheaper to have a single lighter that can be refilled over and over. A bic will last me 24 hours AT THE MOST, meaning Id be paying about <no price discussion> dollars (at your local gas station) per day, adding up to <no price discussion> dollars a month OR MORE, which is absolutely ridiculous. My torch (<no price discussion>) and my can of Power Super 5x Refined butane (<no price discussion>) has cost me <no price discussion> dollars total and has lasted me over a month and I still have enough butane for at least 2 weeks.

That is a huge savings, enough to buy at least a gram, probably more. Once you go refillable, you never go back. When buying butane, go to a smoke shop and invest the extra dollar or 2 it takes to get the super refined butane (at least 3x) the more its refined, the less likely your lighter is to malfunction or be rendered irreversibly damaged. Triple flame torches (3 seperate jet flames that burn simultaneously) are also a good investment IF you know what you're doing, and they usually cost under <no price discussion> bucks.

And all this talk about burning off cuts.... you never know what its cut with. It could have a higher melting point, or a lower melting point, you just never know. That being said, if one tries to burn off "the cut", you could easily be burning off the cut or the meth, you just never know so I don't recomend it EVER. And think about it, you're smoking crystal methamphetamine, a powerfully addictive psychoactive chemical compound that destroys millions of lives and is made from dozens of hazardous chemicals that run the risk of explosion when combined.

"The cut" should be the least of your worries. Always brush your teeth after EVERY session, and keep water nearby so you can swish it around your mouth every half hour or so. Meth literally eats away tooth enamel and that combined with dry mouth can have detrimental effects on your teeth. To help fight dry mouth, you can purchase Biotene gel, or other biotene products.

They work by stimulating saliva glands, leading to a better meth experience, both short and long term. Meth can cause serious neurological damage, leading to long-term depression due to damaged/dead dopamine and seratonin cells (the recepters that give you the ability to feel happiness and pleasure). One has usually experienced this after 48 hours of sobriety following a 3 day binge.

Selenium, an antioxidant believed to reverse meth induced neurological damage, is a good idea to invest in if you don't feel like living the rest of your life as a fuckin wierdo. Drink whole milk, it is filled with vitamins depleted by meth use. V-8 fusion splash drinks are also a good idea.

Always stay hydrated and force yourself to eat. You won't be hungry, but that doesn't mean you can't eat. Take small bites, moist food is a good idea beacause it is a lot easier to swallow. Nausea is normal at first, but if you force yourself to eat you will definately thank me and yourself later when you dont have a horrible come-down.

Don't forget to shower daily, especially when using daily. Wash your face after every smoking session, meth smoke is FILLED with toxins that cause acne when they touch your skin. Meth also seeps out your pores and smells horrendous, so don't forget hygiene! I'm not going to go into whether or not you SHOULD hold in your hit, but be aware that holding it in will get you higher, but it is also much worse for you.

If you catch yourself doing tweaker shit like picking at your face, looking through the carpet for meth, pointlessly sorting useless shit, or being paranoid, tell yourself out loud "self, you're tweaking and you need to stop." Follow these guidelines and you will have a drastically more enjoyable high, comedown, and all together a better life. Know your limit, stay safe, and happy twisting!;)
Needed to read that way more then you could even imagine. Preciate it brotha. ✊🏽

Cleaning your Pookie(Bubble,glass Dick, The best thing since sliced bread) You will need a couple Qtips , a Cig , Saliva and a Butane Torch.
1)- Light cig and smoe that bastard , save the ashes
2) Place Saliva on a Qtip and clean inside of Pookie as best ya can
3) Place saliva on a new Qtip and get your ashes from the Cig on it , Now Scrub the inside of Pookie, the ashes are like a Abrasive
4) Place saliva on another Qtip and Mop up your Cancerous mess
5) any Dirty stuck on spots you Fry off with the torch , they'll turn Red hot and flake off

Lighting
I prefer a Torch, Faster, Cheaper and You don't turn Pookie Black as night, With that being said a TOrch and a regular bic both have their ideal Places to use
If you are in a situation where your not able to be seen but others could hear you use a Bic
If you are in a situation where your able to be seen or a Flame from a bic would stick out like a sore thumb but nobody can hear you use a Torch

Also ive noticed that if i load a bowl and it just taste shitty even if i don't inhale the first bit if I set Pookie down and do something for awhile and let him cool off 100% when k return and try to smoke I taste that chemically goodness we all love instead of Shit
A tip for the times when you need to be rather quiet- when you flick your lighter make a short sniffle sound (just like when your nose is runny)- it covers the sound of your lighter and from another room the two noises are virtually indistinguishable from another

A tip for the times when you need to be rather quiet- when you flick your lighter make a short sniffle sound (just like when your nose is runny)- it covers the sound of your lighter and from another room the two noises are virtually indistinguishable from another
You only need to do that once if you light a candle to ignite your lighter from during the rest of your session.

FYI regular qtop barely wet with water will work good for most unless you have some stuck on burnt off spots then need alcohol
I have found the best tool to clean heavy residue from the inside of the bowl is a sliver of a wooden ice cream stick. About 1/3 width of full stick. Slice the end horizontal and chew it up a little to make a rough brush. Moisten and scrub away. Soft enough not to punch through the bowl.

The stick is also useful to push a piece of Chux Magic Eraser around the inside of the bowl for full deep clean.

You only need to do that once if you light a candle to ignite your lighter from during the rest of your session.
but you avoid the soot and nasty wax taste that accompanies each hit from a candle

but you avoid the soot and nasty wax taste that accompanies each hit from a candle
No dude. You don’t smoke off the candle. You just light up your lighter quietly by softly pressing down on the gas trigger while holding it near the candle flame.

Then no clicking or flint scratching sounds each time you need new flame and you can turn off the lighter as soon as you are good and pluming to save gas.

Coughing or sniffing every five minutes when you spark up is probably just as suspicious at 3 AM.

No dude. You don’t smoke off the candle. You just light up your lighter quietly by softly pressing down on the gas trigger while holding it near the candle flame.

Then no clicking or flint scratching sounds each time you need new flame and you can turn off the lighter as soon as you are good and pluming to save gas.

Coughing or sniffing every five minutes when you spark up is probably just as suspicious at 3 AM.
well played... lmao, (inner monologue to self: duh! you can be PRETTY dumb sometimes) that shows you how long its been since I had to use a candle... I spaced and didn't put 2 & 2 together at all.... touché sir

well played... lmao, (inner monologue to self: duh! you can be PRETTY dumb sometimes) that shows you how long its been since I had to use a candle... I spaced and didn't put 2 & 2 together at all.... touché sir
All good. I’m sitting here at 8:30 PM in the candlelight being completely silent right now.