• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Hippy-Flipping vs Candy-Flipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Bluelighter
I've got a chance to do either next weekend. For those that have done both, which do you prefer?

Bullshit spam removed again. Unedited sent to worst of bluelight.

Do NOT post sites like that. My firewall went ape shit when I clicked on it.
30.gif

-BA

Last edited by a moderator:
HIPPIE FLIP! Give it a try, you'll know what I mean! The experience of inner love. The rush of the colors. The warmth surrounding your body. Its just...a beautiful experience. I'm a pill popping junkie on methadone. I usually don't describe things like this unless its an opioid but during a hippie flip, you'll find out so much about yourself and want to let it all out.

acid > shrooms
candyflip > hippieflip
hippieflipping is great, don't get me wrong, but I think acid is a far superior drug.

Candyflipping. More synergy IMO. Srooms and E seem to conflict more. Still it's a kickass time, I just prefer mixing acid and E.

if you candyflip be sure to eat your E through out the trip(acid-8 hours, E-4 hours). I like to dose where they crash at around the same time. Be sure to get the peak's overlapped

anyone ever try Acid+shrooms+E?(dosages altered so that none of them can take over the trip of course)... hey we could call it a crazyflip!

ive tried both and i prefer candyflipping.
acid and e have more synergy than shrooms and e.
candyflipping feels like a completely new drug.
when i hippyflipped the roll overpowered the shrooms by just a little bit.
both are great i jst prefer candyflipping.

I like candyflipping, especially if I'm out at night dancing etc... Shrooms for me are much more of a chilled out drug to just lay back and watch the room become animted... I always end up feeling another 'presence' in the room and think I see shadows of them moving around the room... so it's like I have my own little recovery with my 'shroom friends' :D

I've tried shrooms in public but it's a little too weird for me... I just sat at the back of this psy party in a little teepee in the chillout area, looking at my surroundings... but I just had this feeling of "I'm not quite sure about this..." I had some MDMA soon after and whilst it took the edge off, I still didn't get full enjoyment from both substances...

Don't get me wrong I LOOOOVE mushies but I do prefer them in the comfort of mine or somebody's home with a few close friends... But 'cid is fun (as is candyflipping) when I'm out and about, because I can never wipe that smile off my face when I'm tripping =D

Cat Again said:
ive tried both and i prefer candyflipping.
acid and e have more synergy than shrooms and e.
candyflipping feels like a completely new drug.
when i hippyflipped the roll overpowered the shrooms by just a little bit.
both are great i jst prefer candyflipping.

should've adjusted the dosages for next time, higher dose on mushrooms.

I used to think acid was much better than shrooms. Then it only took one trip on the mushies, to realize the powerful potential of natural psychedelics. I felt like one of the most fucked up and trippy pink floyd covers in space. No sense in trying to explain it. Acid always seems more analytical and precise, whereas shrooms take me to some sort of prehistory tribal space dimension. Very different experiences that you cant compare.

subdefy said:
should've adjusted the dosages for next time, higher dose on mushrooms.
well sadly that next time has not arrived yet. ive been busy experimenting with other psychs and still have quite a few more id like to try.
but i agree with you next time i hippyflip the mushroom dose will def be 3.5+ grams and 1-2 mdma pills depending on how good they are. last time i used 2.3 grams mushrooms and 2 weak mde/mdma pills.

I've hippieflipped two or three times... each of which were not really that fantastic and left me wishing I'd just saved my MDMA / mushrooms for seperate experiences.

I have only had a "true" (true = not half-assed) candyflip once. And granted, I was in the best imaginable setting watching my favorite band play their last set possibly of all time. But regardless of that I think this is a much superior combination... in fact one of the very few combinations with psychedelic drugs that I would even bother with.

I took 3 blotters and was sticking my wet thumb in a bag of MDMA powder every couple hours. It was very low-anxiety, incredible visuals which got a lot brighter and more neon once the MDMA kicked in, and the MDMA also seemed to eliminate any body kinks I would have expected from eating 3 of last summer's so-so beige blotters.

But then again I prefer LSD much more than mushrooms. So perhaps if you like shrooms better you'd like the hippieflip better.

I've eaten shrooms a heck of alot of times and in many different combonations. I prefer the psychadelhic experinece offered by LSD more. Different strokes.

As much as I like Shrooms, Candyflipping is the better choice. The synergy is way more flowing and comfortable.

I was just thinking about my past acid experiences last night and realized that LSD has given me a far superiour trip every time over anything. It lasts the longest and you trip the hardest. It's also the easiest to ingest, and seems to come on the fastest for me. I never get nausia when on CID either. But I love mushrooms almost jsut as much as well as most all other psychedelics. I like to compare this subject to strains of weed. I can honestly say i like every strain of weed there is. Even mexican brick. I like how they are all different. There are some occasions where i would pick mexi brick over KB, because i find it to be really good for getting to sleep or even just sitting back and listening to the beatles or something. It puts me in a different music listening mood than any other strain. Some strains put me in a mood where music just sounds like chaotic noise. Anyways, im rambling so blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.