• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HOLY SHIT. oxycodone will make me PISSED off sometimes lol

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Ok i know lots of people got that feeling of being irritated easy or pissed of at the end of your oxy high, but for some reason my last times i get irritated by almost ANYTHING. Its like if anything has a slight mistake or i think its wrong ill get pissed of right away. Why the hell does oxy do this. Its like anything my freinds will say i get super irritated easy if i dont like. ( this only happens at the end of my high and sometimes only) But i really wonder why lol, maybe after that nice euphoria fades you just get all bitchy cuz your not relaxed anymore hah.

Does anyone else who does oxy get really irritated at the end of their highs?

Just part of the ride dude, I honestly didn't notice it until a family member so kindly pointed out: "You're an asshole when you're coming off those pills...".

Indeed I am! Always been a that way a little bit (part of the reason I picked up drugs, they chill me out and make me nicer to be around) but when I'm coming off/been off for a few days I'm a real prick.

As for when I'm flying high on oxycodone; usually I'm nice, but things can set me off. Depends on whats going on and if I took enough to "lay me down". I notice it more with oxycodone than other opiates, I think it might have something to do with its stimulating effect. Out of all the opiates I've tried oxycodone is the most "stimulating" meaning it has a hint of a "speedy" type of high mixed with your classical opiate high. Guess that's why I liked it so much.

Ok i know lots of people got that feeling of being irritated easy or pissed of at the end of your oxy high, but for some reason my last times i get irritated by almost ANYTHING. Its like if anything has a slight mistake or i think its wrong ill get pissed of right away. Why the hell does oxy do this. Its like anything my freinds will say i get super irritated easy if i dont like. ( this only happens at the end of my high and sometimes only) But i really wonder why lol, maybe after that nice euphoria fades you just get all bitchy cuz your not relaxed anymore hah.

Does anyone else who does oxy get really irritated at the end of their highs?

you answered your own question man...

this happens at the end of the high because you are coming down, and if you felt really good and content while high then the come-down will always be the opposite... pretty much common sense.

Of course for downers, and especially opiates they tend to have less of a comedown then a drug like coke or meth that really makes you feel anxiety and panicy and really bad on the come-down, but that doesn't mean opiates have no comedown at all.

Obviously if you were previously feeling really f*cking great and then that feeling fades your probably gonna be pretty easily irritated.

using lorazepam can help a lot.
i have tried sleeping and being in a dark place while on opirage but nothing help like that.but beware that it can make you overdose on opioid..
my doctor told me lorazepam is the best benzodiazepine for this kind of usage(calming down angry patients)

Oxycodone was the most euphoric/anxiolytic drug I’ve ever taken in my entire lifetime

Yes, long term opioid regiment will suppress natural testosterone production, but that’s not your issue.

Phenibut 1 gram you can easily order online. Take 2.5 hours prior to your Oxy intake so they peak at the same time

Low dose benzodiazepine (Etizolam 0.5mg) can help your issue too

Very strange you’re getting rage / anger , etc

Oxycodone to me was like having my soul caressed by God himself……blows any other opioid clear outta the water, i.v. hydromorphone & street Heroin included. Oral Oxycodone was a gift from the gods to me

Tolerance……what a b!tch lol

Oxycodone was the most euphoric/anxiolytic drug I’ve ever taken in my entire lifetime

Yes, long term opioid regiment will suppress natural testosterone production, but that’s not your issue.

Phenibut 1 gram you can easily order online. Take 2.5 hours prior to your Oxy intake so they peak at the same time

Oxycodone to me was like having my soul caressed by God himself……blows any other opioid clear outta the water, i.v. hydromorphone & street Heroin included. Oral Oxycodone was a gift from the gods to me

Second this. As someone who has stupidly tried H by snorting it maybe 3-4 times it never did anything for me besides a crappy edgy buzz. Opioids have always been superior so never felt the need to do H again.

Second this. As someone who has stupidly tried H by snorting it maybe 3-4 times it never did anything for me besides a crappy edgy buzz. Opioids have always been superior so never felt the need to do H again.
why stupid?i always use heroin by snorting..it has less side effects for me and similar high to injecting.
and i don't like that rush of injecting.it scares me

Injecting illicit heroin (very dangerous/unpredictable/unknown chemical makeup or purity) is kinda sketch

Pharmaceutical Diamorphine (diacetylmorphine hcl) combined with MERK pharmaceutical Cocaine HCL in the same 30 gauge 1cc hypodermic needle would be pure sex

I.V. Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) is very heavy and hits hard …. but waaay less of that stimulating Euphoric dopaminergic rush of Oxycodone.

The Nazi scientists commented on Eukadol (Oxycodone) in their special drug cocktail containing 3mg Pervitin (Methamphetamine) and 5mg Cocaine for micro submariners. They stated Oxycodone was selected because it had a profile VERY comparable to Cocaine Hydrochloride (stimulating narcotic euphoria)

Most narcotic mu-agonists derived from morphine tend to be a little sedating (Morpheus = Greek god of dreams) sleep inducing (wizard of Oz - Dorothy slips into a dream after crossing the poppy field / Papavier Somniferum producing the organic alkaloids morphine, codeine, thebaine, papavier, etc

Morphine / Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) / Hydromorphone (Dilaudid)

Oxycodone (synthesize from thebaine) is a stimulating narcotic analgesic 1.5 - 2x potency than oral morphine

I want a 3 lifetimes supply of pharmaceutical grade Diamorphine, Dilaudid, Oxycodone, and Methadone. In addition to Diazepam (Valium) and Desoxyn tablets & Methedrine ampoules, powdered Phenmetrazine & d-threo-methylphenidate & Dexedrine / Dexamyl (1,000 tablet glass bottles) hundreds of them stored in a very cold basement cellar with zero light & humidity.

This is actually pretty common, though some people have never experienced it. I definitely have occasionally gotten the "opioid rage" from full agonists. For me, it almost feels like a sudden white-hot rage that someone or something would dare to fuck up my peaceful period of being high. However for me, the rage disappears as quickly as it happens. It's more a strong annoyance, really. But I'm not an angry person and normally it's really hard to make me angry.

Curiously, it has never once happened on suboxone (a partial agonist).

Oxycodone also has higher affinity than other opioids for the kappa-opioid receptor, which we know as agonists can cause massive hallucinations and dysphoria for many individuals(think salvia). I personally also get higher stimulation from oxys than all other opioids, even compared to kratom albeit a close comparison. It is the kappa opioid stimulation that causes a majority of this. Also as someone else mentioned, suppressed testosterone production. I myself stay on the test shot for these reasons..i am currently switching from methadone to suboxone which will be a huge plus in the testosterone department

For me, a long time opiate user, opiates have basically always had the potential to cause irritability along w the buzz. I'm surprised more people aren't saying this.

fuck yea it really is! just that its so fucking expensive and you tolerance goes up quickly. You need 24-48 hour breaks between doses to really fully enjoy your oxy. Is this because the half-life obviously and that your body is in slight WD and you feel THAT much better. I took one 40mg at 1am on Sunday morning and another today at 4am and I feel fucking amazing like its my first time again. I also have to add I added 1mg of Xanax too. Now is it best to try to wait 24 hours between doses and suffer a little to get thus? Cause waiting the 24+ hours between the same does has made this amazing and cost effective.

why stupid?i always use heroin by snorting..it has less side effects for me and similar high to injecting.
and i don't like that rush of injecting.it scares me

It was stupid in the sense that I knew exactly what I was getting into and had seen already someone go through terrible h addiction.. and that it probably would be a bad idea to try more than once or twice lol. Its not like heroin is the big bad end all drug of them all... but most people who struggle with oxycodone or morphine addiction tend not to do too well once they try some good h. I don't know if my brain hardwiring just doesn't process heroin in the same way it does for other people or whatever the high sucking for me being--because it was really good heroin confirmed by others and I didn't even experience dopamine being released from my brain.

I would describe heroin as opiate high with zero mental euphoria. It purely is body high every time for me. I don't see why I would even switch if cost effective and I don't like nodding actually.

That's exactly what fentanyl feels like to me. Heroin has a strong mental high.
yeah me too. only when fentanyl makes me nod out.and after waking up from it( may even not be able to wake up forever) i feel i had a good sleep.thats the only good thing in fentanyl. beside numbing the pain.but no euphoria

It was stupid in the sense that I knew exactly what I was getting into and had seen already someone go through terrible h addiction.. and that it probably would be a bad idea to try more than once or twice lol. Its not like heroin is the big bad end all drug of them all... but most people who struggle with oxycodone or morphine addiction tend not to do too well once they try some good h. I don't know if my brain hardwiring just doesn't process heroin in the same way it does for other people or whatever the high sucking for me being--because it was really good heroin confirmed by others and I didn't even experience dopamine being released from my brain.

I would describe heroin as opiate high with zero mental euphoria. It purely is body high every time for me. I don't see why I would even switch if cost effective and I don't like nodding actually.
yea I haven't tried H and will never but I have done all the RC opioids and fent because of the fake m30's. But for everyones advice on here I will never make that jump.

For me heroin has very strong euphoria, and fucking fent has none at all. I have only got the oxy rage when I don't have any. Dilaudid is like an opiate crack, massive rush (when Iv'd). Oxy has that balance between speedy and euphoric, then launches into the heavily sedating opiate nod. The only trouble is getting hold of anything which is not fent. Currently have some legit pharm oxy. It feels so good after a period of being clean, it is unreal.