•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | CFC

Homeless

jakob720

Bluelighter
this. If the gym is 24 hours you're set. Sleep in your car. Bathroom shower tv inside.
if not find somewhere that's open all night and park there to sleep. Shouldn't be that hard in cali.
thx mate like I was saying the only variable is that I live in a smaller town here. but yes I agree

Joey

Bluelighter
You posted in the lounge, a cesspool of degenerate assholes. It happens. Wild west.
It’s so mild and family like in the undercurrent here compared to years past it’s ridiculous though. I’m an archivist and I can bring up some history to a decade or more back being a lot grittier. We have a no N word or gay slurs and a shade of sensitivity to the isms all around now.

Some people are resentful of this and think the grass was greener. It was just different.

jakob720

Bluelighter
I’m stuck in a psych ward and this girl is screaming at her mutant military abducters from planet schizo obscenities and racist jargon. It’s making it hard to focus on being homeless. What do I do.
scream in her FACE "STOP" should help

Joey

Bluelighter
I’m actually posting on BL more in part to get more on topic with my work. I have actual work in harm reduction and drug policy related areas, and freelance with the bit of clout I’ve gained across the field. Then it’s ultimately to get in touch with my friends too,

This is work related man, Jakob just find ways to monetize your life better like I’m gonna attempt here and rent a room. DM me your city and I’d even try and assist in finding resources.

Joey

Bluelighter
@Joey Just pretend to be a robot, start doing the robot dance and refuse to stop, eventually they will be forced to shoot ativan into your butt.
But alas, I would also wind up in the intensive care unit where Mr. Adult Baby from Abducted by Chinese people resides, and he never shuts up unless staff come along. Then he’s conserving his energy for when the Chinese enslave him. Even taking a med is too much. Jerking off and pissing his diaper is like an erotic dream when he’s “alone” though,

And all the people who scream and cry and bang around,

I honestly wonder how some people even have any future or possibility at all they’re so fucking weird and fucked up. I am fortunate this way. Any and all erratic and delusional / bizarre / negative life materials dissipate with a calmer more controlled lifestyle. I have a skill set and ability to self-advocate, and all that.

I feel bad and all, but sometimes I roll my eyes, or laugh, or am disgusted by these others. Can’t be Mr. Moral all the time, you know? What the hell is wrong with people?

Joey

Bluelighter
I mean you will have to still deal with homelessness, purple and yellow gym with ridiculous inhuman rules.. but it’s only like 10 bucks and you can fully pretend your not being judged.
Do judgemental people really make you all feel judged? For me, it’s only people who are close knit who can hurt much. I don’t feel the public opinion nearly as bad.

jakob720

Bluelighter
h
I’m actually posting on BL more in part to get more on topic with my work. I have actual work in harm reduction and drug policy related areas, and freelance with the bit of clout I’ve gained across the field. Then it’s ultimately to get in touch with my friends too,

This is work related man, Jakob just find ways to monetize your life better like I’m gonna attempt here and rent a room. DM me your city and I’d even try and assist in finding resources.
hey mate sorry just got wifi again, your a real one.

Joey

Bluelighter
Ya they will. Solid plan
Maybe I’ll start gurgling for a soother as I’m teething and jerk off while I piss myself. Can someone help me not get a sexual harassment charge or whateva. When they find out I’m sane they might have a problem with me joining the adult baby ranks.

Should I blame the Chinese and their crooked grins as they’re bloodthirsty villains, like my hero does? Alongside a 10 minute monologue as to how ashamed I am when I smile and my lips become so crooked just the same?

I’m also a Christian.

Joey

Bluelighter
Omg I can’t stop thinking about that weirdo. I had a bed next to his for 5 days or so. It was so bizarre and offensive sometimes I’ll never forget. The absolute refusal to shower or even use the washroom on his own too. “Just get 10-20 people to carry me.” He was obese obviously. I’d peg 40s-50s and hideously mentally ill and weird fuck.

There needs to be a real discussion in this world as to how to accommodate everyone. Some people are actually too much. But with comprehensive attitudes to human rights to exist and be housed / accepted / able to be whatever they are. I can actually see how it must be really, really difficult to look at cases like this and this schizo girl who’s always arguing with her mutant alien abducters and figure out solutions.

These are both cases of severe schizophrenia and some other tics as well I’d say.

I am so glad I’m not crazy and disgusting like that. I understand that there is room for literally everything, but I think my levels of peer acceptance actually have gone down a shade lately. Maybe I’m just tired of being here. Maybe it’s a touch traumatizing to me some of the material I am talking about for my own reasons.

What the hell do you do about people with schizophrenia and / or a history of deviance regarding the housing issue? The amount of empathy is far less, no matter how you cut it when you get to the fringes of the psych ward and prison systems.

Almost everyone will need to be housed eventually. But where?

paranoid android

Bluelight Crew
Omg I can’t stop thinking about that weirdo. I had a bed next to his for 5 days or so. It was so bizarre and offensive sometimes I’ll never forget. The absolute refusal to shower or even use the washroom on his own too. “Just get 10-20 people to carry me.” He was obese obviously. I’d peg 40s-50s and hideously mentally ill and weird fuck.

There needs to be a real discussion in this world as to how to accommodate everyone. Some people are actually too much. But with comprehensive attitudes to human rights to exist and be housed / accepted / able to be whatever they are. I can actually see how it must be really, really difficult to look at cases like this and this schizo girl who’s always arguing with her mutant alien abducters and figure out solutions.

These are both cases of severe schizophrenia and some other tics as well I’d say.

I am so glad I’m not crazy and disgusting like that. I understand that there is room for literally everything, but I think my levels of peer acceptance actually have gone down a shade lately. Maybe I’m just tired of being here. Maybe it’s a touch traumatizing to me some of the material I am talking about for my own reasons.

What the hell do you do about people with schizophrenia and / or a history of deviance regarding the housing issue? The amount of empathy is far less, no matter how you cut it when you get to the fringes of the psych ward and prison systems.

Almost everyone will need to be housed eventually. But where?

The ppeole i felt the worst for in the psych ward where the homeless people. I mean i actually had shit to look foreward to when i got out things could only improve. But wtf if your homelss i mean that's probably better then living on the streets right. Fuck sakes

Housing should actually be considered a right like it was in the Soviet Union imo