•     THE LOUNGE    

Welcome Guest!

Read Before PostingBluelight Rules

• Lounge Moderators: D's | CFC

Homeless

90sdance

Bluelighter
heys guys I currently don't have a place to stay right now. I live in California, I live in my car. throw me some ideas where I could stay

allot of places you can hang out in the daytime with no money. Hotels have lounges and other big empty areas with sofas. Bus and train stations are places you can hang out but allot of conspicuous homeless in those places. As long your relatively clean looking nobody will bother you in an airport, again sofas and disabled toilets you can prob sleep in. I would say stay out of ghettos and away from other addicts if you can. May God be with you.

90sdance

Bluelighter
The ppeole i felt the worst for in the psych ward where the homeless people. I mean i actually had shit to look foreward to when i got out things could only improve. But wtf if your homelss i mean that's probably better then living on the streets right. Fuck sakes

Housing should actually be considered a right like it was in the Soviet Union imo

Homelessness in this society exists to punish people and use them as a warning to the others. There can be no other actual reason for it. Its decidedly preserved as some kind of social policy among the planners. You raise a good point about how communist countries that are relatively poor had/have virtually no homelessness - despite their other issues. It would be entirely viable to give everyone a plot of land and teach them to build their own wooden or cob home imo. No reason it couldnt be done, except for the covert reasons that we arnt allowed to discuss.
Omg I can’t stop thinking about that weirdo. I had a bed next to his for 5 days or so. It was so bizarre and offensive sometimes I’ll never forget. The absolute refusal to shower or even use the washroom on his own too. “Just get 10-20 people to carry me.” He was obese obviously. I’d peg 40s-50s and hideously mentally ill and weird fuck. There needs to be a real discussion in this world as to how to accommodate everyone. Some people are actually too much. But with comprehensive attitudes to human rights to exist and be housed / accepted / able to be whatever they are. I can actually see how it must be really, really difficult to look at cases like this and this schizo girl who’s always arguing with her mutant alien abducters and figure out solutions.

These are both cases of severe schizophrenia and some other tics as well I’d say. I am so glad I’m not crazy and disgusting like that. I understand that there is room for literally everything, but I think my levels of peer acceptance actually have gone down a shade lately. Maybe I’m just tired of being here. Maybe it’s a touch traumatizing to me some of the material I am talking about for my own reasons. What the hell do you do about people with schizophrenia and / or a history of deviance regarding the housing issue? The amount of empathy is far less, no matter how you cut it when you get to the fringes of the psych ward and prison systems.

Almost everyone will need to be housed eventually. But where?

Your existential Nihilism has you entertaining the idea that mentally ill homeless people have too many human rights ? That makes sense, as the void of anarchy often leads to fascism in society so too in the impulses of the mind. The problem isnt that addicts, the homeless or the mentally ill have too many rights, or get too much slack - its that true human rights are not being delivered, and instead a plethora fake issues are being thrown around by those who supposedly stand for progress (apeshit racebaiting, gender divisionism, pseudo-enviromentalism). All kinds of ridicules identity politics to divert and substitute for the provision of basic necessities. All by design i might add, including the infantilization of adults which you mentioned - all silent weapons, military grade psyops conjured up by those who aim on destroying society en toto (because it needs to be destroyed before their New World Utopia can be ushered in). https://odysee.com/@HumanitysVault:a/New-horrifying-KABBALAH-secrets-exposed:a

Joey

Bluelighter
Homelessness in this society exists to punish people and use them as a warning to the others. There can be no other actual reason for it. Its decidedly preserved as some kind of social policy among the planners. You raise a good point about how communist countries that are relatively poor had/have virtually no homelessness - despite their other issues. It would be entirely viable to give everyone a plot of land and teach them to build their own wooden or cob home imo. No reason it couldnt be done, except for the covert reasons that we arnt allowed to discuss.

Your existential Nihilism has you entertaining the idea that mentally ill homeless people have too many human rights ? That makes sense, as the void of anarchy often leads to fascism in society so too in the impulses of the mind. The problem isnt that addicts, the homeless or the mentally ill have too many rights, or get too much slack - its that true human rights are not being delivered, and instead a plethora fake issues are being thrown around by those who supposedly stand for progress (apeshit racebaiting, gender divisionism, pseudo-enviromentalism). All kinds of ridicules identity politics to divert and substitute for the provision of basic necessities. All by design i might add, including the infantilization of adults which you mentioned - all silent weapons, military grade psyops conjured up by those who aim on destroying society en toto (because it needs to be destroyed before their New World Utopia can be ushered in). https://odysee.com/@HumanitysVault:a/New-horrifying-KABBALAH-secrets-exposed:a
Not exactly. I was more wondering how to refine their human rights to be accommodated which is more the opposite of saying they have too many. I’m just personally put off by some of the experiences I’m having. Existential nihilism isn’t a decree I follow, these matters have value. Peoples entire lives revolve around their sick minds, and sometimes they are sick.

I dont know much about any new world order or how radicalization and subliminal control are things on the table. Peoples experiences and beliefs vary on that, but I read something earlier which resonated. Mental illnesses like depression don’t exist, they’re a symptom of a sick environment / society. I don’t agree with that 100%, especially all cases, but it’s so obvious that a ton of the illnesses and posturing to a radical world, even actually radical societies within this world.. these things are existing because a certain superset control rights and the wealth. But I don’t buy into conspiracy. The collective of ideologies holds more value than any one.

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
i

im hurt that the other moderatror liked the bullys post mate if were throwing shade here lol

Don't read into it too much. There is a warning in the description of this subforum for a reason. The Lounge is a place for lighthearted chat, and there is a culture of fucking with people for giggles. It's not actually hostile, but it's not really the place for serious questions, honestly. I can move your thread to a more appropriate subforum if you'd like.

I hope you manage to find what you need, and get yourself into a better situation. It's true that we have a pretty abhorrent attitude in the US towards homelessness. SO many people act almost like the homeless are subhuman. It's weird and fucked up.

Nurse Ratched

Sr. Moderator: TDS, NMI, CE&P
Staff member
i

im hurt that the other moderatror liked the bullys post mate if were throwing shade here lol
I'm the " other " mod and it's the lounge man. If you were serious about your post it wouldn't be here in this sub forum. The lounge is troll and shit post city.

Ain't no help in here and all us lounge rats are happy you are homeless. Hey, there ya go. Change your name to Happyhomeless. :cheer:

90sdance

Bluelighter
Peoples entire lives revolve around their sick minds, and sometimes they are sick. I dont know much about any new world order or how radicalization and subliminal control are things on the table. Peoples experiences and beliefs vary on that, but I read something earlier which resonated. Mental illnesses like depression don’t exist, they’re a symptom of a sick environment / society. I don’t agree with that 100%, especially all cases, but it’s so obvious that a ton of the illnesses and posturing to a radical world, even actually radical societies within this world.. these things are existing because a certain superset control rights and the wealth. But I don’t buy into conspiracy. The collective of ideologies holds more value than any one.

The proliferation of drugs and new classifications of psychiatric disorders generate allot of money. You need not delve into the deeper conspiracy to see this (altho there is most assuredly a deeper conspiracy at play). There is on the face of things allot of industrial/commercial pressure to label people with disorders and prescribe drugs. Then an entire culture of exaggerating relatively minor psychological and behavioral ailments has grown up around this. In many cases people are being misdiagnosed or overdiagnosed and the drugs are only making things worse. I am becoming more and more skeptical of the mainstream health systems these days. Im not sure if its actually pharmacological science that is the problem tho - perhaps moreso the corporate impetus that directs it (and other more nefarious agendas).

Also, inherent to the modern health culture is this idea of pain eradication. To minimize all forms of pain seems to be conflated with optimal health. Im unsure if this attitude is baked into modern haleopathic medicine or if its just a more recent trend. In the past pain was part of life, and part of recovery. To be berefed with grief or heartbroken in response to bad things was normal. Pain of this sort was to run its course or be placated with spirituality. Is the condition of society today better than it was in the past ? I am unsure, perhaps by a margin. I do think however that many proclaimed advantages or leaps in progress are slights of hand. One form of pain has been subdued in substitute for another (in the form of addictions and so on). In my own experience being diagnosed and prescribed a powerful drug (Venfelaxin) has made my situation worse. I would have been much better off had i been given a softer drug or herb or no drugs at all.

CFC

Moderator: CE&P, TL, TD
Staff member
Crapitalism only works under conditions of scarcity. Hence why we can't let everyone have a home, and why the world is shit and unequal in so many ways more generally.

Joey

Bluelighter
I woke up today and Im still homeless. This is your fault Bluelight, help!

You conspired to keep me as the druggie, and forced me. Now I’m a lunatic and I might have no choice but to take action. I’m going to reduce you to harmless with plastic cutlery. It’s the only weapons here.

Joey

Bluelighter
yea and we should deal with sex offenders like the Soviet Union used to deal with them by sending them to the Arctic

I didn’t understand the reference and found this. Is this something they used to do as well? Looks like a recent proposal.

It’s actually a comforting idea in a way. Repeat, hardcore offenders getting something extra fucking tough. The video in this article, and the men are both so disgusting. Some old freak and his baby faced goof molestor working in action together to rape and murder that girl in that disgusting flat. If Russias harsher laws have some benefits in places, a proposal to work a freezing Siberian mine isn’t the worst one for a child rapist / murder goof.

Joey

Bluelighter
I just read a few stories. It’s not a subject I spend a lot of time on because of the stomach churning nature and experiences I’ve had throughout my life which are difficult to talk about. This shit drives me Insane.

I read that out of 115,000 priests in just the French Catholic Church I think, between the 50s and now, over 3000 we’re caught, confirmed paedophiles. That’s like 3% which seems like a really high concentration. And that’s only who we’re caught in hardcore abuse or exploitation of some kind. As you know, the real number is obviously higher. Significantly.

So the article gets to the pope making changes to the church law and possibly offering compensation to victims in 2019. Post 2016 there have been over 100 reports of abuse per year within the French Catholic Church. Numbers faithful dwindling for obvious reasons.

It’s so disgusting. I’ve dealt with abuse in my own life and I see it sometimes on Grindr and dating apps I’ve used. I report it whenever I see it, and it’s a nightmare when I do, I’ve had people admit some serious shit to me as well.

Once, in my 20s, I was groomed by an older man who I went to live with (drug dealer / nice guy who cares and I was particularly vulnerable at the time) who told me flat out the story of how he brutally raped a 14 year old boy right before I’d moved in. And he showed me a picture of the kids nudes the kid sent him. Kids go on Grindr a lot unfortunately and I report this whenever I see it as well. It’s a shocking phenomena which would be easily fixable by an ID18 app which does exist in Canada and they do exist elsewhere. I plan on proposing this in some op-Ed / investigative journalism some day.

Anyway I stayed and moved in because I’d already agreed to move in, and with what he’d just told me, I felt like this guy would kill me or something. He already had enough of my information and I was homeless, go figure, staying at a place I’d already disclosed. I was angry and terrified, I spent a couple weeks with this man and it drove me insane. I went into a bad psychosis between the meth and the stress of this, and I was determined I was going to murder him for hurting this kid and for putting me into this position and state. This has altered the flow of many stimulant psychoses since. It’s terrifying what can happen in this world, and how it affects me.

I get stuck in the past, and on how I perceive others to be in this. Pure evil. I don’t think that anyone is 100% pure evil and only, but the greater the propensity to things like paedophilia, abuse, murder, sick mind games to exploit the vulnerable, etc, the less it matters what else you are. If youre like this and don’t put a cap on it, your illness becomes someone else’s life wrecked and you’re an evil person. You just are. Sayonara, you get what you get.

I didn’t report him until a few years later to someone here who’s linked to some intelligence @andyturbo I’ve got a mission in life to take this down too. One thing I did in a Health Canada meeting regarding overdose mortality statistics in 2021, I attended last year, was I proposed childrens aid, foster care, and bpd be studied in relation to overdose and abuse. It all fucking cleared, it fucking passed! A part of my life is a mission against this shit and I’m really glad to help.

I’m very touchy about this subject and I’m surprised I’m actually writing all this out for you guys. Thank you for reading.

So anyway, I just read about this Siberian mine proposal, and where that stems from. I read about the church. I read a UK or British towns account of all the paedophiles they’d rounded up that year. I read something from 2003 regarding Russian women selling out themselves and their kids to them to obtain a VISA to elsewhere forget which country.

There’s something about the photos of these guys. Something in there eyes. Every one of them. People I’ve met in person, or online, and every police or court photo of a paedophile I have ever seen. It’s uncanny. It’s sad. It’s not something you can use to stereotype someone without indication, but I’ve been able to spot creeps before. Prior to any words exchanged, people who abuse others have a look about them. It’s sad, out of control, and flashes to darkness invariably. It’s disgusting.

Someone tried to murder me last year and scared the shit out of me with just a look. Anyway.

Homelessness is a serious subject. It’s a vulnerability which keeps the cycle of abuse alive. Directly or indirect. It is. I don’t look forward to spending more time living in group homes, being on the downside of life.

I really wish to secure myself. There’s someone who I love dearly who I wish was still here physically, and housed with. We are still close friends but it’s a difficult relationship. I wrecked it and when I lost him I went through even more shit. It never ends.

Please God help me.