• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Went out of the hospital, took bdo and it didnt work well. Then i was on Ritalin for 4 days (Too old for this now) and i had problems comming down. After this i stayed with alcohol, i had a flu and what persists after this Time is sleeping problems. Hope to get my hands on some benzos soon.

Hey Melissa. Welcome to Bluelight. Hope you stick around and let us get to know you.
Welcome, Melissa. I know how you feel. I moved to 3 different cities in one year. If it doesn't make you uncomfortable, make it a point to start a conversation with people. That's what I do, and I remember what my father said about that trait of mine. He said I'm good at it because I listen to the other person, comment on their words, and when I'm taking, I don't monopolize the conversation. So, yeah, I'll say it too...hope you stick around and let us know you.
(I've never talked in a chat room before Bluelight. If I'm too off the wall in my texts,I hope the "powers" here will let me know. Some people tell me I talk too much).