• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Welcome How Are You In One Word v.2 Yes, Just One

Heart broken as all hell.
Been offa smack nearly two years but some woman just ripped my fuckin heart out. I don't want to do dope though and I never ever will again but I'm in so much pain everyone.
Please please 🙏 for me I need it.
I got some gabapentin, cimitidine and Omeprazole to potentiate my Valiums and my methadone. Then plenty of THC vape. I'm quitting that soon too, the methadone . 🙏 For me if you believe in God if you do not than please send good thoughts my way I have nearly no support.
Thank you and God Bless

Congratulations.
I'm down to one or two cigarettes a day sometimes not even anybody who's trying to quit let me give you a piece of advice when you get that craving all you have to do is ignore it for 5 minutes or so and it will go away you'll forget about it but it will keep coming back every 10 minutes but the more you ignore it the longer those durations of it coming back will get until it will no longer come back for hours or even most the day for that matter it takes a lot of time and commitment but I did it and you can do it too.

Hold on man.You got meds.You have my mental support of quitting methadone or whatever you need to quitt.To be heartbroken really hurts,but there is a plenty more terrible things.Patience and determination for you.God bless!

I have never felt anything as painful/world-shaking as a heartbreak. Nothing. I lost it.
You get my deepest sympathies, friend. Something great will come of this but it may take some time.
Sorry. :cry:
<3

OT
rested
Yes, time heals bro.

Things change. We do!

We mistakenly IM belief walow instead release, be thankful, accept & trust a bit.

Beautiful philosophy aside just logic.

It is to be right?

And it is up to us to always be independent minded enough to excitely /courageously enter that new phase our lives.

I have never felt anything as painful/world-shaking as a heartbreak. Nothing. I lost it.
You get my deepest sympathies, friend. Something great will come of this but it may take some time.
Sorry. :cry:
<3

OT
rested
And yes. Time. It's a BUTCH in my own time dilated world now, but sees the positively uncanny...

Patient my friend, belief, staye calm,